剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表
会导致你安全许可的吊销或者更糟
will result in the loss of your security clearance, or worse.
你想让我♥干♥嘛
So what do you want from me?
阿莱斯特·克劳利近期行踪不明
Aleister Crowley's current whereabouts are unknown.
我们想知道他是否还和
We need to know if he's still in touch
美国的亲德分子有联♥系♥
with his pro-German contacts in the U.S.
是否在谋划什么事
and if they're planning anything.
我都说了 我不知道
I already told you, I don't know.
那么 我们可以指望你日后
Well, then, I assume we can count on you to pass along
有任何消息都能告诉我们吗
any information that you do find out?
我生活的世界需要结构 帕森斯先生
The world I live in requires structure, Mr. Parsons.
当命令下达 我们需要知道结果
When an order is issued, we need to know it will be carried out.
没有“行汝意志”
There is no room for "do what thou wilt,"
或者你信奉的别的什么教条的空间
and whatever the fuck else it is you ascribe to.
我明白
I understand.
给你
There you go.
我管这叫 帕森斯穿心酒
I call it Parsons Poison Punch.
该死
Ah, damn.
劲真大
That's potent.
慢慢喝 宝贝
Pace yourself, baby.
咱别刚进门就把热情挥霍尽了
Let's not wear out our welcome right out the gate.
沃尔特 快点进去吧
Walter, go as fast as you damn well please.
不正是我们来这的原因吗
Uh-huh.Isn't that why we're here?
我老婆呢
Where's my wife?
有人见到我老婆了吗
Has anyone seen my wife?
我的女王
My queen.
是你的女神
It's "goddess" to you.
你在干嘛啊
What are you doing?
潘神 潘神 潘神 潘神
O pan. Io Pan, Io Pan, Io Pan.
出自阿莱斯特·克劳利(Aleister Crowley)的诗作《潘神的赞歌♥》(Hymn to Pan)
潘神(Pan),译作“潘恩”,又称为牧神。专门照顾牧人和猎人、以及农人和住在乡野的人,
希腊神话中司羊群和牧羊人的神。最初是在阿耳卡狄亚的神庙里祀奉,
后被认为是帮助孤独的航行者驱逐恐怖的神。
吾乃凡人
I am a man.
行汝意志 效法上神
Do as thou wilt, as a great god can.
何人搅扰 定睛四顾
I am awake in the grip of a snake.
蟒蛇缠身 老鹰蚕食
The eagle slashes with beak and claw.
众神隐退 猛兽出没 哦 潘神
The gods withdraw, the great beasts come, Io Pan.
吾乃真神 金光万丈
I am gold, I am god.
骨肉相连 花茎攀援
Flesh to thy bone, flower to thy rod.
脚踏铁蹄 绝壁可攀
With hoofs of steel, I race on the rocks.
咆哮掠夺 势不可当
And I rave and I rape and I rip and I rend.
永世不灭 天地无边
Everlasting, world without end.
人不都来齐了吗
Isn't everybody here already?
好久不见 杰克
Long time no see, Jack.
剧集 | 奇异天使 | 导航列表