剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Like I said,
我刚说过了
I-I didn't have your number.
我 我没有你的电♥话♥
I was going to ask someone, but...
我想问别人来着 不过...
I actually didn't know your name.
我连你的名字都不知道
I'm Saz. Do you want a Coke or a cup or tea or something?
我叫Saz - 要喝可乐或是茶什么的吗?
It might be enormous.
可能又粗又大
Might hurt.
会很疼吧
How big are they?
会有多大呢?
How long's a piece of string?
一条绳子有多长?
Well, Brandon's is about, like...
Brandon的大概是...
that big.
这么大
But it's the thickness that's crucial.
粗度也很关键啊
Well, how thick is Brandon's?
Brandon的有多粗?
Oh, it's about, like...
大概是...
that.
这样
Are you really going to do it?
你真的要跟他滚床单吗?
I'm sick of being the only virgin! Makes me feel like a freak.
我不想再当唯一的处♥女♥了! 像个怪胎
But you know I've only done it once, don't you?
你知道我也只做过一次啊 不是吗?
Me and that guy on holiday.
和跟我一起度假的某男
Mario! Yeah, Mario. Does he still send you those emails?
Mario!没错 - 是Mario - 他还给你发邮件吗?
Not for a while now. Aw. So I'm practically still a virgin.
偶尔 所以我实际上也算处♥女♥
But you're not a virgin! You haven't got a hymen.
可是你不是处♥女♥!你没有处♥女♥膜了
I've been psyching myself up for this all week!
这星期我一直在为这事做准备!
I'm going through with it, no matter what.
不管咋样 我非破了这层膜
I don't care if his willy's like an albino slug or...
我不在乎他的蛋蛋是不是有牛皮癣或者...
or like the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
或者像比萨斜塔
I don't care if he's gay, he's stinky, acne-fied,
不管他是不是基佬 身上臭不臭 有没有满脸痘
or if he's got seven bollocks!
或者是不是有七个蛋蛋!
I'm just going to bang him and get it over with.
我就是跟他上♥床♥ 把处破了
I don't think you should do it just cos of not being the only virgin
你不应该因为不想当处♥女♥就做这种事
It's all right for you!
站着说话不腰疼!
You're not a virgin.
你又不是我
People don't laugh at you and call you Chastity Belt.
大家又不会笑话你 喊你贞操带
I lied.
我骗了你们
Oh, this is well shamin'.
好丢脸
Mario doesn't exist.
根本没有Mario这个人
What? But it was so romantic on the beach
不是吧? 浪漫沙滩情啊
with the waves lapping and the shooting stars
浪花打着岸 星星眨着眼
and the sound of the band in the distance.
海岸唱着歌♥
And his brown abs rippling in the moonlight.
他棕色的腹肌在月光下荡漾
God, you remember what I said better than I do. Yeah.
哦天 你的记忆力好有创造力
Cos I'd like to do it like that one day.
因为我也想有那么一天
Instead of in a trolley park at Lidl's.
而不是在利德的电车公园里调情
So those emails Mario sent you...?
Mario给你发的那些邮件...?
I made it all up cos I wanted to sound exciting for once.
也是我编的 想扬眉吐气一次
There is no Mario. No Mario?
根本就没有Mario这个人 - Mario不存在?
Oh, my God. Didn't know you was a liar.
老天 真想不到你也会撒谎
Poor Mario. I'm sorry. Why are you suddenly telling us all this?
可怜的Mario啊 - 抱歉 - 你干嘛突然告诉我们这些?
If you decide not to go through with it on Saturday
就算周六你不破处
you won't be the only virgin.
你也不是唯一的处♥女♥
I-I just don't think you should do it just because of me lying.
我 我不想你因为我的谎言就跑去破处
Well, I've made my mind up. I'm doing it.
我已经决定了 我不会放弃的
Course, technically...
其实 技术上来说...
I'm still a virgin.
姐也算处
BOTH You're what?
你是啥?
No, you're not! You've done Bay...
别逗了! 你和Bay...
I have a lot of sex.
我的确身经百战
I do a lot of stuff to them,
我让他们爽歪歪
they do a lot of stuff to me,
他们也让我爽歪歪
but...
但是....
I'd never, ever do anything that could get me pregnant.
我从来不会让自己有怀孕的可能
I don't want to end up like my mum.
不想跟我妈一样的下场
So...
所以...
here we are...
这里有...
the three virgins!
三个处♥女♥!
Four virgins! Three. Oh.
四个! - 三个
'I want it to be just right for Saz
'我希望Saz能够好好享受
'so I've made a playlist of her favourite songs.
'放的都是她喜欢的歌♥'
'And I got her condoms in 20 different flavours.'
'也准备了20种不同香味的套套
What is this terrible music?
这什么破歌♥?
This is the sort of music a girl would think is nice to have sex to!
女生爱爱的时候都喜欢听这种歌♥!
Oh, my God!
我滴个神啊!
As you can see, I'm on my own!
你看到了 就我自己!
Well, maybe you're having sex with yourself!
大概你要自我满足!
Eurgh, why did I just say that?
好渗人 我说这个干啥?
Aren't you supposed to be at Auntie Lorna's?
你不该在Lorna婶婶家吗?
Unfortunately, some of them iguanas that Auntie Lorna
真是太不幸了她养在浴缸里的
keeps in the bath somehow accidentally escaped. OK.
那些鬣蜥不知道怎么就爬出来跑了 - 好
So I'm going to ring Dad's mobile and you'd better
我给老爸打电♥话♥ 你最好
be on your way back to Auntie Lorna's by the time he answers, or...
在他问你之前 滚回Lorna婶婶家 否则...
Except... I heard from Brandon
是嘛...我听Brandon说
that you've got a little house party going on here yourself.
你自己在家里办了个家庭小聚会
OK, so we'll make a deal.
好吧 做个交易
You stay in your room,
你乖乖搁自己屋呆着
you do not come out,
不许出来
we stay away from you,
我不管你
you stay away from us
你也别管我
and no more friends.
不许再叫人过来
Agreed.
成交
We'll take the stairs. Yeah, yeah. Stairs, definitely.
我们走楼梯吧 - 行 走楼梯 太好了
Hi, guys. Er...
你们好啊 呃...
There's a slight situation here, but there's nothing to worry about
出了点小状况 不过没什么好...担心的...
Do you think they've started yet? How do I know?
你说他俩开始了没有? - 我哪知道?
My first time,
我第一次的时候
Brandon and I shared an enormous bar of Galaxy Fruit & Nut.
和Brandon吃了一块超大的水果仁巧克力条
It was epic.
回味无穷啊
Sex was a bit rubbish, though.
爱爱就不咋地了
Holli. Thank God you're here. I need you to act as a bouncer
Holli 看到你真好 我想让你充当一下保镖
in case any more of Jamie's mates show up.
以防Jamie那些狐朋狗友捣乱
OK. Am I allowed to hit 'em?
没问题 可以使用暴♥力♥吗?
Yeah.
当然
OK.
交给姐了
What's... what's your favourite book?
你...你最喜欢的书是什么?
I don't really like reading.
我不是很喜欢读书
More into numbers.
更爱数字
Especially the Fibonacci sequence. Really turns me on.
尤其是斐波纳契数列 让我蠢蠢欲动
Whole pi thing's... pretty sexy too.
π也...让我动情
Aah! Your glasses hit me in the eye!
你的眼镜碰我眼上了!
Have you ever... thought about... contacts?
你有没有...想过....换副隐形眼镜?
You're not coming in, you're not on the guest list, and nor are you, plus...
你不可以进来 名单上没有你 你也是 还有...
you look like an afterbirth. That's right,
你长得真像个进化未完成 说得没错
you tell 'em. You two, in.
告诉他们 - 你们俩 进来
Couple of fit ones won't hurt.
占点便宜无伤大雅吧
I've got to get them out of here!
必须把这些货弄走
Otherwise it's going to get out of control. Yeah, we need help.
不然 场面会陷入极度混乱之中 - 那倒是 我们需要外援
Shall I ring Rocky?
要不我给Rocky打个电♥话♥?
Or I could ring Brandon. There's other people we could ring
我也可以给Brandon打电♥话♥ 还有别的选择么
Great party, man.
派对不错 兄弟
Safe. Blud, respect.
注意安全 哥们
Nice one. Cheers.
玩的很开心
Respect, blud!
不错啊 小♥弟♥弟♥
That's it, then, Badges.
好了 徽章小姐
Do you want me to go now?
我该走了吗?
No.
不用
I want you to stay.
留下来
It's just... I couldn't sleep in room 72 - that is a really bad number.
问题是...在72号♥房♥我实在睡不着 太不吉利了
Bit loud in there.
有点吵啊
Jesus Christ!
我的主啊!
What's going on?!
你们在搞什么?!
Oh, hello, Miss Bitchcock. Did you have a nice trip?
哈喽 碧池苛刻老师 玩得开心吗?
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表