剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No, I've got to speak to you now.
是啊 但我现在必须和你谈谈
Well, I'll see you later when you bring your report card to me, won't I?
那等你把检查交过来我们再谈
Oh, my God, you touched me!
哦天哪 你摸我
What? You touched me.
什么 - 你摸我
I'm nowhere near you, Holli Vavasour. What are you talking about?
我碰都没碰过你Holli 你在说什么
You touched me. On the boob.
你摸了我的胸
Right, we take this straight to Miss Jacobs,
好 我们直接去Jacobs那
cos I most certainly did not touch you on the part you just...
我绝对没有摸你所说的部位
mentioned. Or anywhere else, actually.
或其他任何部位
I've been at least this far away from you the whole time that we've been walking.
到现在我们都一直保持着这样的距离
Nothing to see, Jake and Ethan! Off you go before you get a detention.
有什么好看的Jake Ethan快走小心让你俩留校
Well, don't matter, cos Big Brother's got the whole thing on CCTV anyway
没关系 监控都录下来了
so we can definitely prove you touched the boob one way or another, can't we?
我们有足够证据证明你摸我胸了
Look. Can you keep your voice down?
你小声点行吗
Yes, of course, we can refer to our, erm...
当然 我们可以参考...呃..
What you looking for, sir?
你在看什么 老师
This is the only corridor in the school with no camera.
这条走廊是学校唯一没有监控的地方
Yep.
是啊
Mr Jeffries. Mr Jeffries!
Jeffries老师
I know you didn't really touch the boob.
我知道你没摸我胸
I just wanted you to know I could learn, you see? This corridor.
我想你知道我会学习 你看 走廊就是证明
No CCTV and all that.
这压根没有监控器
I'm not an idiot. I am capable of being educated.
我不傻 我会学习的
I know you wouldn't touch a girl's boob. You're gay, ain't you, sir?
我知道你是不会摸女生胸 你是基佬是吧 老师
I seen you in the skating rink holding hands with your boyfriend.
我看见你在溜冰场牵着男友的手
Half past three, report card, my office.
三点半把检查交到我办公室
He's quite fit, sir. You've done well for yourself there.
他身材很有型 好眼光啊
Did you buy him from Russia on the Internet?
你是从俄♥罗♥斯♥网购买♥♥的他么
Where's Ruby? I don't know.
Ruby人呢 - 不知道
I think she was well nervous about telling her story in front of loads of people.
她可能紧张了 要在这么多人面前讲自己的事
You said you could deliver Ruby. We need a bloody victim!
你说Ruby会来的 我们需要活生生的受害者
That's the whole point of this!
这个才是重点啊
The victim speaks out, we show how you can overcome bullying
受害者讲述怎么克服欺凌
and make new friends and all that shit.
交到新朋友如此之类
Jesus, Viva! The fucking inspectors are here now.
天哪 Viva 该死的检查团已经来了
Just don't make me look stupid.
别让我难堪
Good afternoon, everyone.
大家下午好
Today we're going to talk about "bullying".
今天我们要谈谈关于欺凌的事
And I'd like you to meet, er... Viva Bennett,
我要把Viva Bennett介绍给大家
who heads up my anti-bullying squad.
她负责这个反欺凌小组
Let's hear it for Viva.
让我们欢迎Viva
We were hoping to be able to tell you the story about a girl here at this school
我来讲述这所学校一个女孩的事
who was horribly bullied.
她被欺负的很惨
The bullying took the form of throwing tampons at her,
她被扔过卫生棉条
throwing a tampon machine at her,
被扔过卫生棉条机器
and of faking up a picture of her
还被P过照片
so that it looked like she had proper wonky boobs.
把她胸部弄得畸形
This girl was really low.
这妹子现在十分低落
But she was fortunate, because a group of girls came to her rescue,
但是她很幸运 因为有其他好伙伴来帮助她
and even let her join in their football training,
还让她加入足球训练队
although she was well dodgy at football,
即使她完全就是个足球白♥痴♥
and generally stopped her feeling...
逐渐让她不再感到
Feeling alone.
感到孤独
Hi, everyone.
大家好
I'm the girl they've been talking about, er... the one who was picked on.
我就是她们说的那个女孩
First and foremost, my boobs are completely normal!
首先最重要的一点 我的胸真的非常正常
Second, I had a falling-out with my best friend, Charlie.
其次 我和我最好的姐妹Charlie吵架了
It was all my fault.
这都是我的错
Um... I was spreading some gossip.
恩… 我传播了一些谣言
Gossip... Gossip that...
谣言关于……
...definitely wasn't even true. ...definitely wasn't even true.
那些都不是真的 - 完全是胡扯
Er... but this lot, they're the real bullies here.
但是这帮人 她们才是真正的恶霸
They didn't make me feel welcome,
她们排斥我
and that one called me
那个人还叫我
a Boob Nazi.
胸器纳粹
I'm just lucky I had Charlie to turn to.
我很幸运还有Charlie可以依靠
So, you're saying it was... it was Viva's group that bullied you?
所以 你是说是Viva她们欺负你
We take accusations of this nature very seriously
我们会严肃处理这一指控
and will be taking statements from everyone involved.
还会收集所有相关人员的陈述
In the meantime, Viva, I am stripping you of your anti-bullying council badge.
同时 Viva 我要没收你的反欺凌理事会徽章
The message we'd like you to take away from this, is don't stay quiet.
我们想告诉大家的是 不♥要♥沉♥默♥
Speak out against bullies!
勇敢说出来 反对欺凌
Is there anyone here who'd like to speak out?
有人要说么
Yes, Carl?
Carl
You're wearing your cap. Caps are not part of the school uniform, you idiot.
你怎么带着帽子啊 这里不允许戴帽子的 熊孩子
But I'm allowed. She did this to me!
我是经过允许的 她把我弄成这样的
You deserved it, you little shitbag!
你活该 小兔崽子
The fucking paperwork that's coming out of this shitstorm!
这演讲怎么该死的变成闹剧了
It's them.
她们来了
How come Ruby has to walk three paces behind,
Ruby怎么还那么跟着
like Brandon and Charlie are Prince William and Kate Middleton?
搞得Brandon和Charlie像威廉王子和凯特王妃一样
Don't look at them, Amber. Don't worry, I'm being cool.
无视他们 Amber - 没事 我会淡定
Look.
看
I'm channelling ice cubes.
我正在发功麻痹自己
No. Fuck it!
靠 去TM的
Fuck being cool.
去他妹的淡定
But you said! Important advice, Amber.
但是你说... - 记住这条 Amber
Do not always listen to my advice.
不要总听我的意见
Yeah?
怎么了
Not everyone in this school is scared of you.
学校里不是所有人都怕你
Me, for example, not scared.
我 就不怕
Out of my face, freaky-neaky.
给我滚远点 怪胎
Not scared. What do you want? She's not even having your baby.
吓唬谁呢 - 你要干嘛 她压根就没怀上你孩子
She doesn't even know whose baby she's having.
她自己都不知道孩子他爹是谁
It's probably just some random mental's she can't remember, but it's not yours.
可能只是她自己都不记得的某次啪啪啪 但肯定不是你的
And I got that from someone who knows.
这消息是从某人那里得知的
It's got nothing to do with you, you little nobody ugly person.
这和你有毛关系 你个无名小卒丑八怪
Not scared.
谁怕谁
Yeah, not scared!
没错 我们不怕你
I'd kick her head in for you, Viva,
我可以帮你踢爆她Viva
but I know for a fact there's school cameras at this bus stop.
不过这车站装了学校摄像头
This true, hun? Of course not, hun!
是真的么 - 当然不是
I'm guessing maths isn't your strong point
数学一定不是你的强项
otherwise you probably would have figured it out by now.
不然你早该算出来了
Brandon, come with me, hun.
Brandon 我们走吧
My mum wants to take us to late-night shopping, to look at baby buggies.
我妈要带我们购物去 去看下婴儿车
OK, hun, but...
好的 不过
Don't you want to know who told us? It was your so-called BFF Ruby who told us.
你不想知道谁告诉我们的么 是你亲爱的好姐妹Ruby说的
Charlie's a right skank. She's shagged half the school.
Charli就是个婊♥子♥ 和学校一半的人都睡过
Yeah, and you're about the only person whose dates don't fit.
你应该是唯一不符合她孕期的人选
You told them that? No, I... You've got a fucking nerve.
是你告诉他们的么 - 不是 我… - 你真TM不要脸
Not scared.
谁怕谁
Oh!
哦
Bitch!
贱♥人♥
That's it! Proper!
干得好
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表