剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You can go back to college when Baldie's older.
等Baldie再大点 你可以回去继续上学啊
And do what?
回去干什么呢?
You're good at loads of things. Well...
你会好多东西是 - 有么...
I can roll a spliff with one hand
我能单手卷烟
while I change a shitty nappy with the other hand.
腾出另一只手来换尿布
That must be useful.
好能干
Yeah.
没错
And no-one wants to share that spliff neither.
然后就没人愿意抽我卷的烟了
Here, d'you want a rollie?
要来一支么?
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
I've found out Ryan's secret and it's really bad.
我知道Ryan的秘密是什么了 真的很邪恶
He's got a tattoo of a rose on his chest.
他胸上有一个玫瑰纹身
And at first, I thought it looked well sexy and cool,
本来我觉得挺酷挺性感的
but then I looked it up online and it turns out
后来我上网查了查 结果发现
that a tattoo of a rose on his chest means he's in the Russian mafia.
这是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥特有的纹身
Deep breaths.
淡定
I don't want a boyfriend who's in the Russian mafia.
我可不想我男朋友是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥
Amber, he comes from Hove. He's not in the Russian mafia.
Amber 他来自Hove 不可能是俄♥罗♥斯♥的黑♥手♥党♥
Yeah, but when I asked him about his past, he acted all weird.
也是 可我让他讲讲他的过去 这货支支吾吾的
Well, what did he say?
他怎么说的?
He said, "There's stuff about me and it's best you don't know."
他说"我是有些秘密 你不知道比较好"
And I said, "What stuff?" And he said, "It's best you don't know."
我接着问"到底是什么?"他回答"你还是不知道比较好"
And I was too scared to say, "Are you in the Russian mafia?"
我都没敢再问"你是不是俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥?"
in case he had to take me to the forest and kill me.
万一他把我带树林里灭口怎么办
So, what'd you do?
然后你们干了神马?
Drank six bottles of Smirnoff Ice, had two shags,
喝了六瓶冰镇伏特加 滚了两次床单
watched three episodes of Ice Road Truckers.
看了三集冰道卡车司机
Even though you thought he was a deadly gangster?
就算你觉得这货是个定时炸♥弹♥?
And I got this. It's Ryan's.
我拿到了这个 是Ryan的
You stole his phone? Amber!
你偷了人家的电♥话♥? Amber!
No, I didn't steal it.
不是我偷的
What happened was, after Ice Road Truckers, Ryan went for a poo
就是 看完冰道卡车司机之后 Ryan去了厕所
and he was in there for ages
好像掉进去了似的 一直没出来
and there was a really bad smell... Really?
然后厕所就臭得不行了... - 真的?
Tell me more about that. What sort of smell was it(?)
再说详细点 具体是什么味道?
It was hard to describe...
很难说...
What happened after Ryan went to the toilet?
Ryan进厕所之后又出什么事了没?
He wanted to try for a third shag, but my mum and dad came home,
他还想再啪啪啪一次 不过我爸妈都回来了
so he left in a big hurry and I found this behind the back of the toilet.
他就闪人了 我就在厕所后面发现了手♥机♥
You stole his phone, like I said.
你偷了他的手♥机♥ 我没说错
So, you've read all his messages? No.
你看过所有的短♥信♥了? - 没
I wanted to, but I can't work out how to use his phone.
我想看来着 可是我不会用这手♥机♥
Give it here. Ah!
拿过来
Come on, Saz, it's special circumstances.
有什么啊 Saz 特殊情况特殊对待
I don't want anything to do with this!
我跟你俩不熟!
There we go. I don't want to see.
好了 - 我才不看呢
I'm just not the type of person to read other people's texts.
我可不是偷看人家短♥信♥的小人
Well, then, scrape out, then.
那就一边玩去
Woah, Amber!
哇 Amber!
You need to be careful what kind of pictures you're sending him.
注意节操 看你都给他发了些啥照片啊
Though I suppose it could be anybody's bum.
也可能不是你的屁♥股♥
He loves my bum.
他最爱我的翘臀了
Uh-oh. Wait.
啊哦 等下
That is so not my bum.
这屁♥股♥可不是我的
Still don't want to see, but what is it?
还是不想看 不过你们看到了什么?
You might as well look.
你还是自己看看吧
'Saz hasn't had much experience of naked people yet.
'Saz很少看果照
'Now she's pretty much seen it all.'
'现在可是长姿势了'
You're looking at pictures of naked girls on your boyfriend's phone.
你男朋友的手♥机♥上都是女孩的果照
Why are you so happy?
你还看得这么开心?
All these girls are fatter than me.
这些荡♥妇♥的身材都比我差
'Cute, fluffy and not very bright.
'呆萌 迷糊 脑子不灵光
'Amber has a lot in common with 'the hamster I'm looking after for Holli.'
Amber和我替Holli养着的那只仓鼠实在太像了
Kill that sucker! Kill that sucker, kill that sucker!
灭了这厮! 灭了这厮! 灭了这厮!
Ohh! That sucker killed you!
我凑 你被秒了!
He always gets me.
这厮太强悍了
It's like he hates me. Can you be quiet?
我就这么不被待见 都闭嘴
I'm trying to "smill".
我在"闻"东西
Can you "smill" that "smill"? Oh, what?
你能闻道那股味道么? - 你说啥?
She's saying "smell".
她想说"smell"
Like a rodent smill. SHE SNIFFS
有鼠类的味道
I've been terrified of rodents
我最怕老鼠啥的了
since a rat nested in my teddy bear when I was three.
因为我三岁的时候 有只死老鼠在我的泰迪熊里安家落户
I can't smell nothing.
我啥都没闻到
Probably Jamie's aftershave. Eau de Ratboy.
可能是Jamie的刮胡水 让这货的闻着跟老鼠似的
No. I've had a heightened sense of smell since I've been pregnant.
不会 自从怀孕以来 我的嗅觉极其敏锐
Like a sniffer dog.
跟缉毒犬似的
It's getting stronger.
味越来越大了
Dad, your girlfriend needs a walk. Get 'im, get 'im!
老爸 你媳妇该出去散散步了 - 揍它! 揍它 !
Use your sword, use your sword. Use your sword!
用剑 用剑 你倒是用剑啊!
Your sword!
剑!
I did it! Level three!
过关了! 三♥级♥了!
LAUGHS: What level are you on?
你多少级了?
12.
12级
It's coming from your room, Viva. No, it's not, and my room's private.
是不是你房♥间传来的 Viva - 不 不可能 这是我的私人空间
I do not give you permission to go in there.
你不能进
We want to know what's causing that "smill". Smell.
我们就想知道这味道是哪来的 味道
Probably a pile of her rotten underwear.
大概她有堆发臭的内内
It's takeaway we had last night from that dodgy Chinese.
是昨天晚上从中餐馆带回来的外卖♥♥
I might have left some pork balls in my room.
我屋里可能还留了几个猪肉丸
No, it's rodent. I know it. Anna,
绝对是鼠类的味道 我确定 Anna
would you stop sniffing the floor like a bloody beagle?
能别这么趴地上跟条小狗似的么?
Viva, move.
Viva 让开
This...this is abusing my human rights.
这...这严重侵犯了我的人♥权♥
'We learnt about this thing called aversion therapy
'大家都知道有种东西叫厌恶疗法
'in my psychology A-level.
'我的心理课成绩可是A
'It's this proper clever way
'这办法很好啊
'of curing mental people of their phobias.'
'帮心理有问题的人克服内心的恐惧
Oh, it's actually quite cute.
还是挺可爱的
Yeah!
对啊!
Frick... Ah, Jesus! This fucker's killing me!
这破玩意咬死我了!
When you said "dead", I didn't realise you meant this dead.
你说有东西死了 我没想到说的是这小家伙
I know.
我知道
I'm so sorry. We tried everything we could to save him.
我很抱歉 我们全家都尽力了
Dad gave him the kiss of life, Jamie gave him chest compressions.
老爸给它做人工呼吸 Jamie给他做心脏复苏
I tried to shock him with my straighteners.
我还给它做电击
But when he started to smell char-grilled,
当闻见烤焦的味时
we...we realised it was over.
我们...我们就发现它没救了
This is bad. I know.
好难过 - 我理解
I couldn't sleep a wink last night.
我一宿都没合眼
Every time I close my eyes, I can still see him slide down the fridge.
我一闭上眼睛 就是它摔死在冰箱上 然后滑下来的场景
There he goes again.
又来了
This is all my fault. No, you was just trying to help.
都怪我 - 没有 你已经尽力了
You're not taking the blame for this.
不能全怨你
Why don't we just tell the truth? Are you mental?!
坦白交代算了 - 你是疯了么?
Let me do the talking. If it all goes pear-shaped, I'll...
听我的 要是东窗事发 我就...
pretend I'm having a panic attack.
假装惊恐症发作
How'd they even find out it was you?
他们怎么发现是你的?
CCTV.
监控器啊
What about your disguise?
你不是早有准备么?
I forgot my feet, innit?
这鞋毁了我
Is there something the matter with him? No!
他咋了? - 没事!
He's just...chillin'.
就是...冻僵了吧
He's chilling? Yeah. He's tired.
冻僵了? - 是 这小家伙太累了
Holli, he's stiff.
Holli 尸体都僵硬了
Well...well, I wouldn't stay stiff, Miss.
我不会说它僵硬 老师
He's more than stiff. He's crispy, like...
都不是硬了 是脆了 像...
a furry Ryvita.
毛茸茸的Ryvita(黑麦薄脆饼)
Don't say that, Miss. You've killed him! You've killed Harry!
别这么说 老师 - 你杀了它! 你杀死了Harry!
It wasn't my fault, Miss.
我是无辜的 老师
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表