剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I didn't do anything. It's true, she didn't.
我啥都没干 - 是 她没有
It was my fault. No.
是我的错 - 不是
I've got this.
交给我了
I promise you, Miss, he was fine a minute ago.
我发誓 老师 一分钟前还活蹦乱跳的
He was running around his wheel, like a tiny greyhound.
在轮子上跑啊跑 像只小灰狗
His little hamster heart...
它那颗脆弱的小心脏...
..couldn't take it.
...不能承受了
All right, Holli, you're not auditioning for RADA.
差不多得了 Holli 你以为参加皇家学院面试
He's quite obviously been thrown at a wall.
很明显 就是被扔到墙上才变成这样的
What are you, CSI: fucking Miami?
你算老几 犯罪现场调查迈阿密篇啊?
Could you tell me the time of death? What did you say?
能告诉我它的死亡时间么? - 你说什么?
Panic...
惊恐症...
attack!
发作了!
Can't...
不能...
..breathe!
...呼吸了!
Can't...breathe!
无法...呼吸了!
Panic...attack!
惊恐症...发作了!
Panic...
惊恐症...
attack!
发作了!
Can't...breathe!
不能...呼吸了!
She does get panic attacks, Miss.
她惊恐症真的发作了 老师
Panic...attack!
惊恐症...发作了!
I know, I've been watching her panic for six years. Panic outside, Holli.
晓得 我看她这样都六年了 外边发作去 Holli
It was totally my fault.
全部都怪我
Panic...attack!
惊恐症...发作了!
I said panic outside.
滚外边发作去
Totally my fault, Miss.
我一个人的错 老师
I was supposed to be looking after it.
我本该好好照看它的
I was a size ten before this job, Viva.
在干这个工作之前 我穿10号♥的衣服就可以的 Viva
Can you imagine that?
你能想象么?
No, Miss!
想不出 老师!
Yes, Miss.
不对 能想出!
This is me
这个是我
when I worked at a nice private school.
那时候我在一个相当棒的私立学校
Miss, it's not Holli's fault she's a bit...wild.
老师 不是Holli的错 她有点...凌乱
I mean, she basically runs the house by herself
我是说 她家里就指望她照顾
cos her mum's practically a zombie.
因为她妈就是个废人
She just wanted to buy Armani a present. INTERCOM BEEPS
她只是想给Armani一份礼物
'Miss Jacobs to the canteen.' Holli is having a panic attack.
'Jacob老师请到餐厅 你的学生Holli惊恐症发作了
Wait here. And do not touch my chocolates!
在这等着 不许碰我的巧克力!
I can't believe she didn't exclude us. Why didn't she exclude us?
她居然没把咱俩开除? 这是为什么呢?
Imminent mental breakdown.
脑子短路了吧
After you left the office,
你走之后
she started showing me her Take That scrapbooks.
她给我看了自己珍藏的接招乐队的剪贴簿
And a bra signed by Robbie Williams.
还有Robbie Williams签名的罩罩
She should have excluded us really. We killed a hamster.
她应该开除咱俩的 咱俩可是谋杀仓鼠的罪人
I know! Someone should call Ofsted about her.
我懂! 该让教育局跟她谈谈了
And she leaves her top-secret files lying around for anyone to see.
这老师把绝密文件乱放 是人就能看到
Does she? Yeah. I saw Ryan's file.
真的? - 是啊 我看到了Ryan的材料
I know his secret. But I can't tell you till we see Amber.
我知道他的秘密是啥了 不过得等见到Amber才能告诉你
Just tell me.
告诉我呗
Has he had a sex change?
他性取向有问题么?
About fucking time!
是时候说了吧!
If I don't hear this fucking secret soon, I'll fucking die,
再不告诉我是啥秘密 这日子就没法过了
and I ain't even joking.
我是认真的
I'm meeting Ryan in a minute. Do I look all right?
Ryan一会就到 姐迷人不?
Everyone can see your vagina.
骚气外漏
No, wait, possibly your womb.
等会 子♥宫♥都要掉出来了
Apart from that... Sit down, babe.
除此之外... - 坐下吧 亲
Got something to tell you.
有事要告诉你
Viva saw Ryan's file. She knows his secret.
Viva看到了Ryan的材料 她知道Ryan的秘密是啥了
No, he doesn't have a secret. He told me.
不 他没秘密 他亲口告诉我的
I reckon it's Brandon stirring things up cos he wants to get back with me,
就是Brandon没事找事 他还想着跟我和好
cos he misses these puppies.
想我这对胸器了
No, Amber, there actually is a secret.
Amber 真的有秘密
At his last school,
在他之前呆的学校
Ryan...
Ryan他...
..bangin' a teacher.
..跟一个老师上♥床♥了
ALL GASP Oh, my God!
天哪!
That's so illegal!
要逆天啊!
I feel sick.
好恶心
So, he is a paedophile.
所以 他有恋童癖
No! No, he's not.
不对! 没有
Are you upset? No, Holli,
心碎了? - 没有 Holli
she's always wanted a boyfriend who shags pensioners(!)
她就喜欢这种老流氓
You've gotta dump him now.
赶快踹了他吧
I feel weird.
我觉得怪怪的
I can't take it in. I still like him.
我接受不了 我还喜欢着他
But he banged a teacher, an old lady with grey pubes, saggy baps,
他连学校老师 就是那种松了的黑木耳都上
who knows all her times tables.
不知道在办公桌搞过几次
So, are you going to tell him you know? Are you going to dump him?
你是要跟他和全盘托出? 要分手吗?
I don't know. What if he starts eyeing up your mum?!
我不知道 - 他要是看上你妈了咋办?
He could be going out with you to get to your mum.
他跟你约会可能就是看上你妈了
He might already be two-timing you with your mum! Or your nan!
可能你跟你妈他两头跑呢! 或你奶奶!
I'm just going to go talk to him.
我出去和他谈谈
Back in a minute.
马上回来
Bet she'll dump him.
我猜她会甩了Ryan
Er...
这个嘛...
don't think so.
不一定吧
Looks like he's cleaning her teeth with his tongue.
他好像在用舌头给她刷牙
Or he stored a nut in there and now he wants to get it out.
还是在她嘴里放了个果仁 要舔出来呢
Maybe that's how they kiss in the Russian mafia.
俄♥罗♥斯♥黑♥手♥党♥可能都这么接吻
Oi, perverts! Get a room!
变♥态♥! 开房♥去!
'Having a baby when you're 16 can lead to loneliness.
'16岁就生宝宝会很孤独
Though the ocean of sewage in Baldie's nappy
不过天天给宝宝换洗尿布
could also be a factor in Mel's case.'
是Mel必做的事情
So...d'you find anything out about Anna? Yeah, lots.
你抓到Anna的把柄了没? - 很多
I followed her to Waterstones and she bought a book called...
我跟踪她到了水石书店 她买♥♥了本书叫...
101 Great Youth Soccer Drills.
101次精彩的足球训练
Is that it?
那个?
And she spent ages looking at a book on baby names
然后她一直在看一本给宝宝起名的书
and copying them down until someone else wanted to buy it.
一直在抄宝宝的名字 直到有人要买♥♥那本书
Yeah, but anything I can use to put my dad off her?
有没有能让我爸 跟她分手的事?
Yes! I followed her out of Waterstones and into Boots,
有! 我跟着她出了书店 到了Boots
where she purchased...
她在那买♥♥了...
a large tube of hair removal cream,
一大管脱毛膏
extra strong for really stubborn hair.
还是增强版的
Yeah, Dad knows all about that, but...
这些我爸早都知道了 不过...
did you see her meeting any other men?
你就没看到她跟男人幽会吗?
Thing is, she saw me in the nappy aisle.
事实是 她在尿布区看到我了
How come?
神马情况?
I was trying to thieve a bag of nappies.
我正想偷一袋尿布
Great(!) So, you screwed up my whole plan.
真好 你毁了我的计划
After she paid for my nappies,
她替我付钱之后
she took me for a coffee at Starbucks.
带我去星巴克喝了杯咖啡
She's nice when you get to know her.
她人不错的 只要跟她多接触接触
Well, I think she is.
好吧 我觉得是这样
I was on one of them pills Holli steals from her mum,
我嗑了Holli从她妈那偷来的药
and it was all just washing over me a bit.
头脑不是很清醒
Right. Thanks, Mel.
谢了 Mel
And she showed me the scan pictures.
她还给我看了B超图
She showed you the scan?
她给你看那个了?
Yeah. Funny-looking little thing.
是啊 挺可爱的小家伙
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
It's got a weird, big, bald alien head.
长得好怪 光秃秃的大脑门 跟外星人似的
Must take after your dad!
长得一定很像你♥爸♥
That is my little brother or sister you're talking about!
你说的可是我的小♥弟♥弟♥或者小妹妹!
'It's always difficult to make the first move
'第一步总是很难
'when you know you're in the wrong.
'当认识到自己的错误时
'And even harder when you know you're right
'更加难上加难的是
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表