剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
And don't underestimate the keeper.
不要低估对方守门员的实力
I know he's got bigger boobs than most of us, but he can save anything.
那货胸比我们都大 什么东西都能拦下
He probably won't need to.
他也不需要吧
No, I'd say your only chance is to get their team sent off.
我是想说 唯一能赢的办法 就是让男生队被罚下场
OK, this is it. Team hug.
好了 抱抱
AMBER: I just want you all to know that I went to church yesterday
告诉你们我昨天去了教堂
and I spoke to the vicar, and he said he would pray for us.
跟牧师谈话 他会祈祷我们胜利的
So, we should be OK.
我们会赢的
ANNA: Come on, ladies! They're waiting for you.
该上场了 姑娘们 大家都等着呢
Good luck, girls.
好运了 姑娘们
Next time, Holli, just keep your mouth shut!
下回 Holli 管好你的嘴!
I can't understand it.
不对啊
The vicar must've lied when he said he'd pray for us.
牧师肯定骗人了 他都说会给我们祈祷的
Well, I can hold my head up. I scored!
我倒是可以抬头挺胸 毕竟人家进球了!
I just think it was really sweet of Rocky to help me score.
多亏Rocky帮忙 他人真好
I mean, I know it was to get into my pants.
我知道 他是想让我对他有好感
I didn't want you to lose to zero, innit?
我可不想看你们0分收场
I wanted to see you smile.
人家想让你高兴
What's your real name?
你真名是啥?
He was some footballing legend back in the day.
这人可是足球队界的传奇后卫
Whoa, Romario! You're getting naked. Enjoy!
Romario! 喜欢裸漏 - 喜欢呗!
What's all this bling, anyway?
这些闪闪的都是什么?
Well, that's anti-bullying council,
这是反欺凌委员会的
citizenship champion, peer mentor,
良好市民奖章 学习互助徽章
peer listener, and that's just something I got free from a box of cornflakes.
知心姐姐徽章 还有买♥♥玉米片送的
Right...
好吧...
You've got so many scars. What's that one?
你身上有这么多疤 那个是怎么弄的?
Um...hit by lightning
呃...雷劈的
For real?
真的?
And that one?
那个呢?
Gunshot wound - pretty standard.
枪伤 水准不错
Shark bite - that's a long story.
鲨鱼咬的 一言难尽啊
Really(!) What are they all?
是嘛 到底怎么弄的?
My dad was not a good guy.
我爸是个人♥渣♥
Your dad did these?
都是他弄的?
Oh, my God.
难以置信
No! Not really!
不! 骗你的!
Your face!
看你这表情!
I don't really like talking about it, cos the truth's kind of embarrassing.
我真的不想多提 好尴尬的说
Basically, when I was younger, I was...
就是小时候 被...
I was savaged by my nan's cat.
被奶奶的猫给抓的
A cat did these?!
猫抓的?!
It was a massive fucking cat, yeah!
很大的一只死猫 好么!
It was more like a puma.
更像只美洲狮
I could have taken it out, but it was my nan's only friend, so...
本来我该了结这厮 不过奶奶只有这个伴 所以...
I really believed you about your dad.
说你♥爸♥打的更可信
I'm a good liar.
我很会忽悠的
If I'd kept on with the lie about my dad, I could've got you to do it with me.
再编我爸的事 没准你就跟我滚床单了
I mean, proper do it,
我会很温柔的
but I respect you too much.
我太善良了
Don't respect me too much.
没必要对我太善良
GASPS What's wrong?
怎么了?
I can't hold my breath that long.
我喘不上气了
How do you do it?
你是怎么做到的
You don't have to hold your breath.
不需要憋气
You can just breathe through your nose, you know?
用鼻子呼吸就行 知道啦?
You ain't never kissed no-one before?
你没跟人接吻过吗?
Yeah, course I have.
当然有
You OK, yeah? Do we need an ambulance(?)
你没事吧?要叫救护车吗?
No, I'm fine. Just got to go home.
不需要 我没事 该回家了
Yeah, cos you're scared you can't hold out against the power of this.
是哈 你觉得你肯定Hold不住这身体
A girl's gotta say no at least twice,
女孩至少要说两次不
especially with a guy like Rocky.
特别是对Rocky这种
But I really, really like him.
不过我真的真的很喜欢他啊
So, you ain't shagged him?
你们还是没上♥床♥?
I bet he's good at it.
我猜他技术一定不错
How can you tell?
你咋知道的?
He just looks like he would be really...ooh!
看着就像那种...哦!
We're taking our time, not rushing into anything
我们在慢慢相处 不温不火
but, you know, obviously, I'm going to shag him.
不过 我真的很想跟他上♥床♥
I'll have him when you've finished.
不要了就转手给我
And what about Jackson? You shagged him?
Jackson呢? 你跟他上♥床♥了没?
No, it's not like that with Jackson.
还没 跟他上♥床♥不大可能
Yeah, it must be really hard to shag an invisible man.
是啊 跟隐形人上♥床♥也太难了
Shut up. Finding his invisible penis.
闭嘴! - 还得找隐形蛋蛋
Giving him an invisible blow job. He's real!
口♥活♥也是隐形 - 是真人!
Let's all meet later at pizza club, yeah?
一会披萨俱乐部见 好伐?
What, so you can see Rocky again?
怎么 这样你就又能看到Rocky了?
So you can shag him?
你俩就能干坏事了?
The truth about me and Jackson...
事实是Jackson...
is, like, it wasn't right for me, and I dumped him.
非我良人 我已经把他踹了
You made him up. Admit it.
本来就是你幻想的 承认吧
Cos you was jealous of Viva having a boyfriend.
因为你嫉妒Viva有人追
This is all actually quite hurtful.
这样说太伤人心了
You're supposed to be my friends.
你们可是我闺蜜
the group thinks it's time we heard from you.
是时候该听听你的想法了
You've been coming for a while now,
你来这也有一段时间了
and we'd love to hear about your journey to God.
我们想听听你的神之旅
What, now?
现在吗?
Yeah!
是!
Come up to the mic.
来话筒这
Hi, everyone.
大家好
Jenny asked me to say a bit about my...um, journey to God.
Jenny让我上来分享一下我的...神之旅
I think it all started when I took my first bite of chicken tikka pizza.
我想那始于一口烤鸡披萨
I was, like, "Oh, my God, this tastes amazing!"
我当时大概是"我的上帝啊 怎么会有这么好吃的东西!"
Like almost holy.
棒极了
I mean, who would have thought of mixing Italian food and Indian food?
我是说 哪个天才把意大利和印度料理混搭的?
That is just proper genius. At first, when I come in here,
实在太有才了 我刚来的时候
I was, like seeing all these Ts and I thought...
看到这么多美食 我就想...
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
I needed to see you. Why?!
我要见你 - 干啥?!
You got my text, dumping you, right?
收到我的信息了吧 我们完了 懂吗?
Mum's really angry.
我妈真的很生气
She wants the bracelet back.
她想把手镯要回去
I'm not scared of your mum. Just piss off!
我才不怕你妈 快滚!
Do you want to come round some time and get your pink hoodie?
你要不要顺便去我们家 拿回你的粉色卫衣
You can keep it. It'll suit you.
你留着就行 绝配
...and then I realised no, it weren't,
...然后我就发现不是这样的 它不是
it was a cross. There you go -
是个十字架 - 就这样了
he exists, just like I said.
就是他 是真人
You said he was...
你说他就是...
BOTH: ...a really hot boy.
...那个极其性感的猛♥男♥
Is he still in primary school? He's 16!
这货还在上小学吧? - 他都16了!
He's quite cute, though. Like a little dolly.
还是很萌的 跟小娃娃似的
Oh, my God! You didn't shag him, did you?
我凑 你没祸害未成年吧?
...the only thing I would suggest
...我唯一的意见就是
is that you're a little less tight on the mozzarella.
你们放的奶酪太少
I mean, come on, guys. Pizza needs cheese, that's just the way it is.
大方点嘛 披萨配奶酪 味道超赞
Amber...um, just a little reminder -
Amber...那个 稍微提醒一下
we are Christians.
我们是基♥督♥徒
We're not just about pizza.
不只是搞披萨的
But that's why people come...obviously.
不过大家都是... 一看就知道
To the pizza club!
为披萨而来的啊!
It's... It's not a pizza club.
这...这不是披萨俱乐部
Well, it's a club and there's pizza.
这是俱乐部 还有披萨
Yeah, but it's not a pizza club.
不过确实不是披萨俱乐部
Well, it is.
就是啊
It's not a bloody pizza club, all right?!
这不是什么该死的披萨俱乐部 知道吗?!
But that is why people come.
可是大家就是为披萨来的
Do you want me to sing now?
现在要我唱歌♥吗?
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表