剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I better go. I've got Attridge next.
我得走了 去上Attridge的课
I want a seat at the back of the class, away from the toxic spit showers.
要在后排占个座 躲开他的口水
See you at football.
足球课见
She's coming to football?
她要来上足球课?
She told me nothing.
她什么都没说
A big fat zero. Z-E-R-O-W. Zero.
什么都没有 m-e-i y-o-u 没有
What happened to being cool?
说好的矜持呢
I dunno. My pits are proper sweating after that.
我不知道 问完她我腋下都流汗了
Why are you being all nice to Ruby?
你干嘛对Ruby这么好
Because I'm a nice girl. We're all nice girls.
因为我善良啊 我们都很善良
Plus Bitchcock is on my case.
再加上碧池苛刻逼我这么干
But Ruby's a Boob Nazi.
可Ruby是胸器帮的
She's getting bullied, and I'm on the anti-bullying council.
她受欺凌了 我是反欺凌委员会的
This ain't right. She's playing us.
不会吧 她在耍我们
I bet she runs like a retard.
我打赌她跑起来肯定特二♥逼♥
Told you.
我说什么来着
You must've done something really bad to Charlie.
你一定是对Charlie做了什么吧
Remember Ryan B, Charlie's ex?
记得Ryan B吗 Charlie的前男友
Well, I got off with him at a party, without getting permission from Charlie.
没得到Charlie允许 我在派对上和他搞上了
Is that it?
就这样
Well, why would she care? She's having Brandon's baby now.
她还计较个毛线 她和Brandon都有孩子了
Ryan B told me that once, when he was going down on Charlie,
Ryan B跟我说 有一次他给Charlie口♥交♥时
she farted and he nearly suffocated.
Charlie放屁了 他简直都要窒息身亡了
I let this information slip to one or two people,
是我把这消息传出去的
and it got back to Charlie that I was spreading it round.
然后Charlie知道是我说的
Charlie farts?
Charlie 放屁?
Poor Brandon. What if she farts on him? I can't imagine Charlie farting.
可怜Brandon 她要是对他放屁怎么办 - 不能想象Charlie也会放屁
What, do you think she's got a rose bush growing out of her arse?
难道你以为她屁♥股♥上是长玫瑰的么
Charlie swore she'd never speak to me again
Charlie发誓说她再也不理我了
and that she'd make every day hell for me.
她还说以后都不会让我好过的
She better watch it, though, cos I know things about Charlie you wouldn't believe.
不过走着瞧吧 我可是知道她那些见不得人的事
I could take her down.
我能毁了她
And when I say down, I mean down. What, even worse than the stuff about
我说毁了 意思是彻底毁了 - 还有比那个要糟么
Yeah, that. That's just the tip of the iceberg.
就是这个 那还只是冰山一角
I could destroy her with what I know. It's all going to come out.
我能用这些东西毁了她 马上你们就知道了
You might as well tell us now.
你最好现在告诉我们
Yeah, cos if she stabs you,
对啊 万一她先动手
well, you won't be able to tell anyone anything after that.
你就没机会说那些事情了
Keep running! I haven't told anyone to stop yet!
跑起来 我没让你们停下
So, you on top of the Ruby situation now?
你现在了解Ruby的情况了吧
I can't stamp out bullying on my own in one day.
我不可能一天就解决这个
We've got to make a bit more impact,
我们应该扩大影响力
show the Head that we're taking this whole beating-up-of-weaklings seriously.
让校长看到我们在严肃处理这类欺凌事件
That's why I'm getting you to do the anti-bullying presentation for Year 7
所以我让你去给七年级学生做反对欺凌的演讲
on Friday when the inspectors come.
就周五检查团来的时候
What? You must be joking.
神马 开玩笑吧你
I'm glad Ruby didn't come with us.
还好Ruby没跟我们来
I feel like when she's with us
她在的时候
I have to watch what I say cos she's storing it up to tell Charlie.
我总怕她把我说的事情告诉Charlie
Why is everyone so scared of Charlie?
为什么所有人都怕Charlie
He's here! Stop doing that to me.
他来了 - 别动我
I nearly hit you. It's just automatic.
差点就打你了 我本能反应
OK, so just sit there and pretend you haven't seen him.
淡定 好好坐着 假装没看见他
I just want to cuddle him.
我就想去抱抱他
I know, babe, but it will turn out better if you act cool.
我知道 但是矜持一点是对你好
Make him come to you.
让他来找你
Right, I get it. Make the mountain come to Maidenhead.
这个我懂 就是让山去找没带罕德嘛
Mohammed. It's, "Let the mountain come to Mohammed."
是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 是让山去找穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
Oh. That's a weird saying.
太奇怪的谚语了
Amber, bad angle. Gusset.
Amber 坐的太开了 走光了
That's better. Just a tasteful hint.
好一些 淑女多了
Is he coming? No.
他过来了么? - 没
What's he doing? He's scratching his man-bits.
他在干嘛 在抓他的小♥弟♥弟♥
I can't hold this position much longer.
我快保持不住了
He looks a bit worried. I'm going over.
他好像有点不高兴 - 我要过去
No! Jesus.
别去 天哪
That girl has all the self-control of my nan's bladder.
这货的自控力都赶上我奶奶的膀胱了
So, what's going on?
怎么回事
I thought you was going to call me, or text me.
我以为你会给我打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥的
Yeah, yeah, it'll happen when the time is right.
我会的 等时机成熟我会的
You just go back and sit over there, and I'll call you later, yeah?
你先回去 我之后会打给你的 好吧
No, now. I need to know what's going on, yeah?
不 现在就说 我要知道究竟是怎么回事
Are you staying with Charlie or are you coming back with me? I need to know.
你究竟是选Charlie还是我 我现在就要知道
Oh, my days! Didn't I tell you, keep away from this one?
哦 天 我没告诉你要和那个女人保持距离么
We got enough trouble on our plates with Little Miss Bun In The Oven.
怀孕那破事已经够烦的了
It's OK, Mum. I got this.
没事的 妈 我能处理
Why you keep bothering my boy Brandon here? He's told you the score.
你干嘛老纠缠Brandon 他不是都和你说清楚了么
He ain't told me nothing.
他什么都没跟我说
Brandon! I told you, tell the dopey one it's finished.
Brandon 我让你和这傻妞说清楚你俩已经掰了
You mean you haven't told her? Brandon?
你没跟她说? - Brandon
I was waiting for the right time, innit? I'm sorry, Mum.
我在等合适的时机 对不起 妈
Oh, my days! Sometimes I think my son is nothing but a giant fool.
哦 天 有时候我真觉得我孩子就是个大笨蛋
I know what you mean, Mrs Taylor. You seem an OK girl, Blondie,
阿姨 我懂你的意思了 - 你看起来不错 金发妞
but he's got responsibilities now he's going to be a daddy.
但是他现在要负起当爸爸的责任
Can I call you later?
我稍后打给你
No, you cannot ring her later. Give me your phone.
不行 你不能再和她联♥系♥了 手♥机♥给我
OK, contact list, here we go.
好了 联♥系♥人列表 就是这个
Lot of ladies' names in here, son.
女孩也太多了 儿子
Amber. Delete.
Amber 删掉
"Are you sure you want to delete this contact?"
确认要删除此联♥系♥人吗
Yes, I'm sure, fool.
是的 当然 白♥痴♥
Delete. End of.
删了 完成
Now, Miss, you go back over there
现在 你 回去那边去
and I don't want you leading my son into temptation again.
还有我希望你别再勾引我儿子
That's it for him. His fun is done.
就这样 他的美好时光已经过去了
I've been deleted.
我的电♥话♥被删了
We heard.
我们听到了
I suppose you think I should hate him now.
你们肯定觉得我现在该恨他
But the whole time I was over there I could smell his aftershave,
但是刚在那儿 还能闻到他须后水的味道
same one he always wears.
他经常用的那个
I Am King by P Diddy.
就是吹牛老爹用的那款
I think I'm getting a faint whiff of it too.
我觉得我也闻到了
You sure that's not onions?
你确定那不是洋葱味
It's a beautiful smell. It sort of makes me want to cry.
很好闻的味道 让我都想哭了
It's definitely eye-watering.
洋葱当然让人流泪了
Oh, come on Amber, what's up?
Amber 怎么了
I'm just sad.
就是不太高兴
Oi. Come here.
跟我来
What is it? Charlie's Facebook.
什么东西? - Charlie的脸书
It's her revenge for Ruby telling people about the farting.
这是她对Ruby泄密的报复
Nasty. Yes.
太恶心了 - 相当
But they're not even my breasts, sir!
那根本就不是我的胸
They're like these well-lopsided ones, like a snowman lying on one side!
那么畸形 就像个倒下的雪人
One large, one small!
一个大 一个小
Like, completely freaky, yeah?
太吓人了
But she's made them look as if they're my boobs, and they're not mine!
她把那个P成是我的胸 其实根本不是我的
Mine are normal!
我的很正常
The same size!
一样大
Look, sir! See, sir!
看 你看呀
OK, OK. There's no need for that.
好了 好了 看就不用了
Holli Vavasour? What do you think you're doing?
Holli Vavasour 你过来有什么事么
You asked me to come in, sir.
你叫我过来的
Yep. Erm... Ruby, go and sit in Miss Horrocks' office while I deal with Holli.
Ruby 你先去Horrock的办公室等一下 我先处理一下Holli的事情
Take these with you.
拿上纸巾
So, I've had Carl Jarvis in my office.
Carl Jarvis来找过我了
It seems you haven't apologised at all,
貌似你还没道歉
and now there's a further incident with you taking his hat.
而且现在你又拿了他的帽子
I haven't done anything, sir.
我什么都没干
CCTV, Holli! It's everywhere.
Holli 监控器到处都有
Couldn't help overhearing, sir.
我不小心听到你们说的
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表