剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
What you doing in my room?
你在我房♥间搞什么?
This is Viva's room.
这是Viva的房♥间
The baby can wait.
孩子还早
I'll come back to the team and I'll play on Friday.
我会回队里 参加周五的比赛
Use your skill.
运用你们的技巧
Holli, Viva, are you listening?
Holli Viva 你俩听见没?
Those of you who don't have skill, and that's the rest of you,
没有技巧的人 也就是剩下的你们几个
particularly you, Amber, use your muscle.
尤其是你 Amber 用你们的肌肉
I mean, really lay some lumber on them,
来尽全力阻止她们
especially the one who looks like Wayne Rooney.
尤其是像韦恩鲁尼的那个
But whatever you do, don't get caught.
但无论你们做什么 别被发现
Miss, it's not fair! Some of them is boys.
老师 这不公平 她们就是一群男的
Maybe it is Wayne Rooney. You'll be fine. Start warming up.
也许那就是韦恩鲁尼 - 你们可以的!开始热身吧
Seriously, where's her lady lumps?
说真的 她哪里像女的啦
We're fucked.
我们会被虐死的
Stop fucking falling over!
别再TM摔倒了
Good girl, Holli.
好样的 Holli
Oh, Christ, Holli, buy yourself a sports bra, would you?!
哦 天哪 Holli 你能买♥♥个运动内衣么?
She hacked me down. That was a foul. She fouled me.
她踢倒我 那是犯规 那么明显的犯规
I know she fouled you. The ref's a fucktard. He's probably her dad.
我知道她犯规 那该死的裁判可能是他老爸
I'm shaking. OK. We're 3-0 down,
我很不爽 - 现在我们0比3落后
but we can come back. We need to pass more, mark more.
但是我们可以赶上的 我们要更好的传球 死死的盯住对手
And, when the ref's not looking, stamp on the Achilles tendon.
还有 踩Achilles的时候别让裁判看见
Amber, don't turn around but Brandon's coming over.
Amber 别转身 Brandon过来了
Baa! No, I don't believe this. I'm not in the mood for this now.
他怎么会来 我现在压根没那个心情
Can we have a word? In private? I don't know if you've noticed, bruv,
我们能单独谈一下么? - 你难道看不到
but she's in the middle of a football match here.
她现在还在比赛么
Brandon, remember what we agreed?
Brandon 我们不是说好的么?
This won't take a minute. I'm seeing you tonight, aren't I?
就两分钟 - 我们今晚再说 好吧
I'll talk in front of your mates if that's what you want.
那你是想让我当着你朋友的面说吗?
Yep. That's what she wants. Definitely.
好啊 这就是她想要的 说吧
OK. I'm ending it.
好吧 - 我们分手吧
What?
什么?
Us, it's over. Sorry, but...
我们结束了 对不起 但是
Hang on a minute, what do you mean you're ending it? How come?
等等 凭什么你提出分手?
Yeah, how come?
怎么回事?
Some Year 7's running around telling everyone private details of us.
一些七年级的学生到处谈论我们的隐私
Like, really personal stuff about baby Brandon.
他们还说我的小♥弟♥弟♥
What Year 7 kid? What are you on about?
什么七年级的学生? 你在说什么呀?
Some girl. I don't know, but you must know,
就是一些女生 具体我不知道 但是你肯定知道
seeing as you've told her everything about me.
是你告诉了她们所有的事情
Like, really personal stuff
我的小♥弟♥弟♥
about my size and my shape and my moves.
尺寸 形状还有动作
This shit is private shit
这是我们的隐私
and if a man wants to put on his girl's pants
而且一个男人穿他女友的裤子
and film himself fooling around in the comfort of his own home
并且还拍下来在自己家的各种样子
then that's between a man and his girl.
那也只限于他们两个人知道
Honestly, Brandon, I haven't told no-one nothing.
真的 Brandon 我从没跟任何人说过
No.
不可能
The trust we had is gone.
我们之间已经没有信任了
I can't believe you even told them about my noise.
我不敢相信你居然还告诉她们 我的声音是那样的
Seriously, I haven't told no-one nothing! Except,
真的 我从来没跟任何人讲过
obviously, I've told you three everything.
我只跟你们三个说了这些事
You didn't tell us he likes wearing your pants.
你没告诉我们他还喜欢穿你的裤子
I haven't said nothing. Nor me.
我没跟人说过 - 我也没有
So who was it, then?
那究竟是谁?
Oh, that is well strange.
太奇怪了
Back on the pitch, girls. I feel all churned up and angry!
该回球场了 姑娘们 - 我现在愤怒到了极点
I feel angry after what that Wayne Rooney bitch did to me.
那个Rooney那么对我 我也愤怒
I'm just always angry!
我一直都很不爽
OK, OK, I have a plan.
我有个主意
We need to channel this aggression
我们就来发泄一下不爽
into beating the living shit out of them!
去把他们收拾的屁滚尿流
'So I'm learning new stuff all the time.
我一直都有新发现
'Such as, my dad sucks at contraception,
比如说 我爸居然没有避孕
'Amber still likes dollies
Amber还喜欢娃娃
'and helping mental kids isn't easy.
还有 帮助这些有问题的孩子真不容易
'But I'm doing my best.'
不过我在尽自己最大的努力
I don't get how come word about Brandon went round so quick.
我不懂Brandon的事怎么传的那么快
I mean, I didn't tell no-one.
我真的没告诉其他人
I know this sounds stupid,
我知道这太傻了
but I really miss him now.
可是我现在真的好想他
Yeah, it must be about 30 seconds since you split up.
是啊 你都已经和他分手有30秒了
Don't be mean. She's really upset.
别闹了 她真的很伤心
You're not going to cry, are you?
你不会要哭吧
You don't even like him!
你都已经不喜欢他了
No, stop it! No!
啊 不要 别动我
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表