剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No. No. Thank you, Amber.
不 不必了 谢谢你 Amber
But I can rap all of Pass Out by Tinie Tempah.
我会说唱Tinie Tempah的酩酊大醉
Amber, that's fine!
Amber 可以了!
I'll now continue talking about my journey.
现在继续讲我的神之旅
Hey!
嘿!
Most people think that God is a man with a big white beard,
大多数人都以为上帝是个白胡子老头
a bit like Father Christmas but in a nightie.
有点像穿着睡衣的圣诞老人
Come here! Argh!
给我过来!
Get off! Ooh!
放手!
Does he have a beard? Does he shave his beard?
他有胡子吗?他刮胡子吗?
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...
很抱歉 我不是故意...
What does he shave his beard with? With a Gillette Mach 3?
他用什么刮胡子呢? 吉列锋速3剃须刀吗?
Your mum just nearly scalped me.
头皮差点让你亲妈拽下来
She just wants the bracelet back.
她只是想拿回手镯而已
OK... Have your stupid bracelet back.
行...把你的破手镯拿回去吧
You are beautiful...
你很美...
on the outside.
只看外表的话
You just don't have that inner beauty that I'm looking for in a woman.
你的内心却一点都不美 不是我想要的女人
He's got a point.
他说对了
Yep!
没错
I've tried to tell my friends that religion can help you
我告诉我的蜜蜜们信仰能够拯救她们
if you have a problem, like my friend Viva.
如果你有困扰 比如我的朋友Viva
Viva likes a boy called Rocky,
Viva喜欢一个叫Rocky的男孩
but Rocky's a dumb idiot who's always in trouble
可Rocky就是个爱惹事的煞♥笔♥
and only likes slags. So, I tried to advise her but she wasn't...
四处勾搭 我就建议她不要...
Shut up!
住嘴!
Amen.
阿门
I didn't say that. She's got all my words mixed up.
我没那么说 她把我的话弄混了
Whatever order you say them, those are harsh words.
不管你怎么说的 都很伤人啊
Look, I'll see you around, yeah. Rocky?
再见了 - Rocky?
I'm too dumb for you.
我太蠢配不上你
I'll stick to girls who are dumb... like me!
只配那些脑残少女...笨得跟我一样的那种!
Oh, my God. Thank you, Amber(!)
神啊 谢你全家 Amber
What? What did I do?
啥? 我♥干♥了神马?
Hot chocolate?
要热巧克力吗?
There's some good stuff in this book.
这书是个好东西
It's well violent!
很黄很暴♥力♥!
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表