剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
You hear that?
你听到了喔?
She's asking for a friend! Not very original!
人家是替闺蜜问的!
That's it, blud. Yellow bibs in that bag, blue bibs in the other bag.
就这么放 黄色护膝放那个袋子 蓝色放另一个袋子
That's it! Sweet.
就这样! 真聪明
Really! It's for Saz. Saz?!
我说真的! 替Saz问的 - Saz?!
You're jokin'! Don't give me that.
别逗了! 忽悠谁呢
She's a maths swot - she doesn't care about boys.
数学学霸一只 怎么可能对男生有性趣
She just wants to know if he's a psycho.
她就想知道那人精神正常不
You and him's perfect for each other.
你俩才是绝配
You can have a little bit of fun,
两人开心之后
then you can run home and do coursework,
就各回各家 写作业
and then you can text each other, like,
然后互发消息
"Oh, Joe, what do you think of this history?", and shit.
"Joe 你觉得这段历史怎么样?"啥的
And he can text right back, like,
他可能会回
"Oh, Badges, you're so clever!", and shit.
"徽章妹妹 你真是冰雪聪明啊!"神马的
I just came here to ask for your advice as a friend.
把你当朋友才来找你帮忙
Don't know why you're being so weird.
不知道你在发什么疯
Blud, this is girls for you.
少年 这就是女人啊
Badges here, she looks so fine,
我的徽章姑娘 如此美丽
but she comes here to stick a knife in my heart.
却在我的心上用力地开了一枪
You little guys,
小家伙们
you got your whole lives ahead of you.
你们还年轻
My advice...
听我一句劝...
concentrate on your football and forget about girls and sex.
专心踢球 不要只想着女人和啪啪啪
Dominic, I know that advice comes too late for you.
Dominic 我知道现在对你说这些已经太迟了
Oh, my God! You're mental!
神呢!有病吧你!
What did Rocky say about Joe?
Rocky怎么说的?
What's the matter? The matter is I just...
什么情况? - 情况就是我...
Ooh, I just can't stop thinking about that dickhead!
我一想那个脑残就来气!
You're not making yourself look very cool here, Viva.
太不淡定了 Viva
Dominic! I've warned you about that.
Dominic!我警告过你不要那样
So, basically, Rocky told me nothing.
基本上 Rocky说了一堆废话
Saz, you've got to get hold of book boy
Saz你要加油收了那个书呆男
and tell him he's breaking you in this Saturday night.
和他相约周六 共度春宵
He won't even want to.
人家根本就不想吧
Course he will! I told you - all boys want to bang all girls.
他当然想! 是男的就想上女的
Unless he's gay.
基佬除外
Even if he is gay, he'll probably want to do it...
就算是基佬 也会有需求...
for practice. Did Armani find out anything?
真人实战嘛 - Armani那边什么情况了?
Has he slept with loads of girls already?
他是不是睡过好多女人?
Is he good in bed? How big is his...?
床技如何?小♥弟♥弟♥的尺寸是...?
Armani's seven. Well, did he find out anything at all?
Armani才七岁好么 那他啥也没发现啊?
Apparently he likes girls who are funny.
他喜欢幽默一点的女生
Oh, no!
悲剧了!
I'm not funny!
我没有幽默感啊!
Yeah, you are funny.
哪有 你幽默细菌也不少啊
In a cruel, judgmental, sarcastic kind of way.
而且是又冷又讽很正点的细菌
But maybe that's what he likes.
不过他可能还就喜欢你这样的
I don't think she's funny. You could learn some jokes.
我没看出这姑娘幽默感在哪 - 你可以学说笑话啊
Oh, I've got one. Knock, knock. Who's there?
我有有一个 咚 咚 - 是谁?
Banana. Banana who?
香蕉 哪个香蕉?
Oh, no, it's a parrot. Or is it?
哎 不对 是鹦鹉 还是啥?
I've got one. Knock, knock. Who's there?
我也有一个 咚 咚 - 是谁?
Justin. Justin who?
贾老板 - 哪个贾老板?
Justin time to get down and party with me cos I'm a virgin
跟我走吧 去派对快活 人家还是处♥女♥呢
and I want you to kick in my hymen!
好想你破了我!
Oh, I get it!
秒懂!
You must know a knock, knock joke.
你得学会一个敲门的笑话
Knock, knock.
咚 咚
What? Who's there?
咋了? - 是谁啊?
What?!
你说谁?!
Oh. No. Wait, I got it wrong. Hang on. What's this?
不对 等会 搞混了 稍等 猜这是什么?
What?
什么?
A pair of pants!
是裤子!
A pair of pants?
裤子?
Or pants, the things you wear, but...
裤子就是你穿的那种 不过...
Never mind. Didn't realise you were thick.
没事 你是不是傻?
You seem angry.
你好像恼了
No, no! I-I-I get it. I'm not an idiot.
别 别!我 我懂 我不傻
I just... didn't realise you were doing a joke.
就是...没想到你也会讲笑话
I'm a bit... So?!
我有点... - 所以呢?!
Confused. What do you want?
奇怪 你居心何在?
Well...!
就是...!
Just love joking about and... making people laugh.
我就爱讲笑话...逗大家开心
It's who I am. Ha-ha!
本性如此 哈哈!
Do you have a syndrome?
你有病吗?
Good one! No!
问的好! 我有病哈!
Just all about comedy and having a good laugh!
该病表现为爱看喜剧笑点低!
So... so... So... so it's not a syndrome?
所以...所以说...实际上...你没病?
No, it's not a fucking syndrome!
我没有那些乱七八糟的病
Look...
是这样的...
someone told me you like funny girls.
有人说你喜欢幽默风趣的女生
Oh, fuck off, then, you big book-reading idiot!
滚蛋吧 死书呆子!
You're the one with the syndrome,
你才有病
the "I'm in love with my stupid book" syndrome.
你有"读死书成瘾综合征"
All you ever do is read.
就知道看书
I thought you might want to do something crazy,
还以为你有救呢
like hang out with a person instead of a big wodge of paper.
比如跟大活人出去 而不是死对着一堆废纸
What?
怎么样?
He actually seemed to like me how I am. Where is he, then?
他好像挺喜欢我的 - 那他怎么没跟你一起?
He said, did I want to meet him here after school, but...
他问我放学后要不要跟他约会...
why did he say that if he's not going to turn up?
他要是不来干嘛约我
To make you look stupid.
逗你玩呗
He might just be late! Probably doesn't want get to know any girls,
可能晚会就到! - 大概根本就不想见女生
because they'll find out that he hasn't got a penis,
怕被人发现他根本没有鸡♥巴♥
or he's got a weird one in the shape of a horse.
要不就是鸡♥巴♥形状怪得像匹野马
And I bet he really wants to put his horse in your stable,
我想他挺想在你的马厩里策马奔腾的
but he's just been delayed for a good reason.
可能人家有正事 耽误一会
Or he doesn't like her and said he'll meet up with her just to get rid of her.
也可能他对她无感 约出来挑明而已
Hey, Rocky.
嗨 Rocky
Can I talk to you alone?
能单独谈谈吗?
Did you follow me here? No! No, no, course not!
你跟踪我? - 没有!绝对没有!
Well, yeah.
好吧 没错
What do you want?
你想干啥?
I was out of line the other day. I know that.
前几天是我不对 我知道
That's all I wanted to say.
我想说的就是这个
Oh.
这样
I'll see you around, yeah?
回见了
Now, he's a boy who'd know what to do.
这男的一看就不错
I wouldn't have to show him how to do anything. He would just know.
必然能一点就通
Shut up! You don't own him, yeah? He wanted to mash you and you said no.
闭嘴! - 他又不是你的 人家想要你 你拒绝了
Yeah, but I still like him.
但我喜欢他啊
Нe's not coming!
他不会来了!
What's wrong with me?!
我做错了神马?!
Nothing's wrong with you.
不是你的问题
He's a fool.
那家伙是煞♥笔♥
Yeah, he's... he's not living in the real world, you know.
对 他脑残...活得一点都不现实 你又不是不知道
He's just living in chapter seven of Hobbit-land,
他大概住在第七章的霍比特岛上
or whatever it is he's always got his nose in. Boys hate me! SHE SOBS
还是别的什么他感兴趣的地方 - 我是万人嫌!
Can we have a tissue, please?
有纸巾吗?
Sorry.
抱歉
I-I got delayed and I didn't have your number, so...
我 我来晚了 因为没有你的电♥话♥ 所以...
Fuck's sake! That's a bad way to treat a girl.
我凑! 有这么对姑娘的吗
You should have come whatever. Look what you've done to her.
早该来了你 看你干的好事
Horse penis. You ain't even gone out with her
野马鸡♥巴♥男 这还没开始正式约会呢
and you're already treating her like a hairy turd.
你就不把这姑娘当回事
You don't even realise she picked you out of everyone in the whole school
你都不知道 万人从中此女独爱你
because she wanted you to bust her cherry for her. Holli, shut up!
她就想找你破处 - Holli 住嘴!
Yeah, that's right, she's a virgin and she wanted you to be the one.
我可没乱说 这闺女还是处 想让你当她第一个男人
She got a time, she got a place, she got a cherry.
人家准备了良辰 美景 处♥女♥膜一层
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表