剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
What's that? This is fruit. Remember fruit?
你拿的什么? - 水果啊 不认识了?
I have fruit. Well, I know cider's made out of apples,
我天天都吃啊 - 这样 虽然苹果汁是用苹果榨的
but it doesn't count as one of your five a day.
但是喝那个跟一天吃五个苹果可不一样
Are you giving her the last apple?
你要把咱家最后一个苹果给她?
I was saving that apple! And?
我留了它好久了! - 所以呢?
You can buy it off me, if you want. Only 50p.
你要是愿意 可以从我这买♥♥ 仅售50磅
See you later. See ya.
一会见 - 回见
'In my family, I'm the first-born.
'我是家里的一胎
'Now, psychology tells us
'根据心理学
'that the first-born always has the edge over the younger ones.
'一胎要比超生的稍强点
'Holli is the first-born in her family too.
Holli也是家里的一胎
'This means that, like me,
'就是说 跟我一样
'she has power over her siblings.'
'她有指使弟弟妹妹的权力
I will fart on your head till you tell me where you hid it.
我在你头顶放屁了啊 快告诉我把东西♥藏♥哪了
'Amber is the baby of her family. Being the baby,
'Amber是家里的小宝贝 既然是亲亲小宝贝
'she expects other people to look after her and do stuff for her.'
'就总想大家多照顾她 帮她
I've been wankin' him off for half an hour
我都替他撸了半个小时了
but he's had too much to drink.
喝太多硬不了
Can one of you take over?
有人愿意接手吗?
I think the bus is coming. Good. It's freezing waiting here.
车要来了 - 太好了 都快冻死了
You're on your bike today, remember?
你今天要骑车去学校 不记得了?
Oh, yeah! Forgot!
是哈! 忘了!
It's like I'm thick or something!
智商有点捉急了!
'And Saz is somewhere in the middle of a great big family,
'Saz是一个大家庭的孩子 不上不下
'which means she struggles for attention and has trouble liking herself.'
'这姑娘必须很努力才能让大人注意 所以精神就不大正常'
Oh, shut up, you bitch!
闭嘴 你个贱♥人♥!
Why am I the only virgin in the whole year?
为何只有我是处?
Pretty sure Shannabelle's a virgin.
很明显Shannabelle也是处
Yeah, who'd want to bang Shannabelle?
嗯啊 有谁愿意跟Shannabelle滚床单?
The problem is everyone thinks I'm a maths swot.
问题是所有人都觉得我是个数学学霸
Not many boys think maths is sexy.
没多少男生会觉得数学很撩人
No boys, Saz. No boys. Are you saying you want to get de-virginised?
没有男生 Saz 没有男生 - 你想破处了?
No, I'm saving myself for my cousin from Amritsar!
才不是 就是想摆脱淫♥魔♥表哥Amrisar!
Yeah! I want to get de-virginised.
没错! 我就是想破处
I get urges.
饥渴难耐啊
Horny urges. Just want to proper tear some guy's clothes off
欲求不满啊 真想撕碎某男的衣服
and proper hump his brains out! Should have said before.
狠狠干♥死♥他! - 早该说了
I can hook you up. Want me to check some possible victims?
我来给你牵线 要我说几个吗?
Please, Holli. Really want some waste man picked by you,
说吧 Holli 让我看看你选的渣男
who's mashed half the school
搞过学校里半数的女生 纵欲过度
whose willy probably looks like a pickled gherkin cos it's so diseased.
小♥弟♥弟♥撑不住了 跟蔫了的腌黄瓜似的
Just trying to help.
我是好意
OK, we're playing St Mildred's and we need to smash this sucker
安静 今天跟圣米尔德里德踢 一定要战得她们找不着北
cos if we don't, we're out of the cup.
不然就夺冠无望了
And I want no fighting this time. Especially not with each other.
我不希望再出现打架斗殴现象 尤其是内斗
Holli and Shannabelle, I'm talking to you.
Holli还有Shannabelle 说的就是你俩
I'm sorry, but she's packing a penis somewhere.
感觉她身上肯定长了JJ
Right, so I need every single one of you in the zone.
每个人都给我拿出最好的状态
And that means total mental focus.
集中精神应战
Amber, what does it mean? What, miss?
Amber 听明白了吗? - 什么 老师?
I said...
我说要...
Fuck! This isn't the same ball!
凑! 谁把球换了!
Where's the ball from last time?
上次比赛的那个球哪去了?
The ball we beat Bevan College with, and Henshall Academy?
就是踢赢贝文学院和亨谢尔研究院 用的那个?
Our lucky ball, the one that makes us win?
咱们队的幸运之球 全靠它才赢的
We played really well in those matches!
那是因为我们踢得好!
Oh, right, yeah. No, we played amazing.
是 何止是好 是相当棒啊
You were really incredible.
亮瞎了我的眼
It's just I'd be a lot happier if we had our lucky ball.
不过要是有幸运之球的话 就可以更稳操胜券了
You know, just as backup.
大家都懂 以防万一嘛
We can find it. I know we can.
一定能找到的 我知道一定能找到的
That's it! End of the season. I did everything I could.
就差那么一点! 最后一场了 我肾都卖♥♥了
Everything. Everything!
肾啊 肾啊!
But without that ball, didn't have a chance!
没那个球 咱们根本赢不了
I know we lost, but she's acting even more mental than usual.
虽说咱们输了 她这也太夸张了吧
Yeah, now she's pregnant, she's gone all superstitious.
她现在有孕在身 相当迷信
She's got loads of weird rules about what's lucky and unlucky.
什么吉利什么不吉利 都快整出一套理论体系了
Opening a window after 4pm is unlucky.
下午四点以后开窗不吉利
Totally random. Someone had done a shit in the lifts this morning,
一点根据都没有 今早有人在电梯里便便
and she said that was lucky.
她居然觉得很吉利
Oh, my God. That makes me feel sick.
天哪 够恶心
I bet it's that old Mickey bloke. He shits in all the lifts.
一定是老醉鬼Mickey 电梯都被他临幸过
Say what you like about my dad
难怪你看我爸顺眼
but at least he used to stop Mickey from shitting in the lifts.
起码他制止过Mickey糟践电梯
Bitchcock and my dad are going away this Saturday. I can't wait. Ooh!
碧池苛刻和我爸周六就走了 我都等不及了
Look at that.
快看那
What a lovely view of the new fencing.
好可爱的新围栏啊
Yes, Holli, that fencing is looking well fit.
是啊 Holli 相当有型
Some of the fittest, finest fencing in the whole school.
估计快是全校最有型最可爱的围栏了
What you on about? It's a fence.
你们到底在说啥? 就是个围栏啊
So, Saz, see any boy there who you might want to... um...?
我说 Saz 有没有发现让你想....嗯....?
You know.
你懂得
I want someone clean.
我要干干净净的男人
You know, like, really hygienic.
很讲究卫生
Washes every day, keeps themselves fresh all over,
天天洗的白白净净
especially his man bits,
尤其是关键部位
and has hair that smells proper fresh and pine-scented,
头发闻起来小清新 有松针的香味
and never squeezes his spots.
从不手贱挤痘痘
There's no boy like that.
这种男人早死光了
Anywhere.
哪也找不到
And it'd be nice if he can drive, though not essential.
会开车的话更好 不会也无所谓
But can drive a lady!
能给你高♥潮♥就行!
Essential.
必备技能哦
What about him? He's fit.
那个怎么样?感觉挺不错的
Saz would be too scared to go near a really fit boy!
型男的气场太强大 Saz肯定不行!
Right! - Cos I'm hoping to lose my virginity to a disgustingly ugly boy
没错! 我就想把处给那种恶心的小丑男
Go on, then. Go talk to Jordan.
还不快上 勾搭勾搭Jordan
OK.
欧了
I will.
看姐的
Yeah? Lovin' them shorts!
啥事? - 短裤不错!
Where did you get 'em?
哪买♥♥的?
My mum got 'em for me.
我妈买♥♥的
The way they just...
看起来...
fit nice on your bum
跟你的翘臀很配
with your legs coming out the bottom - epic!
和你的大长腿更是配合得天衣无缝 棒极了!
What's happening? Nerd girl's being weird.
神马情况? - 脑残女变奇葩女
Oh, my God! Biggest fail ever!
天哪! 丢人丢到家了!
Oh, what's wrong with me?
哪不对呢?
You need to engage with him about stuff he likes.
你得说他感兴趣的话题才行
He does geography, don't he?
他是学地理的 对吧?
You could ask him if he knows what the world's highest mountain is.
你可以问他世界上最高的山是哪座
Maybe not. No. All you've got to do
问别的也行 不对 你只要
is smile and laugh whenever they say something funny.
不管他说什么好玩的保持微笑就好
But he didn't say anything funny. They never do.
他哪逗了 这些男生毫无幽默感
All the boys in this school are retarded.
咱学校的男生都不懂得怜香惜玉
And the most important thing to do with boys
在男生面前 最重要的是
is to keep your rack thrusting out at all times
保持双峰向四周直挺
like you're on the cover of Nuts magazine.
想象自己在那些热卖♥♥杂♥志♥的封面上
Shouldn't you be at home sharpening your pencils?
你不是应该在家削铅笔吗?
I write with them blunt. That's how badass I am.
铅笔钝了不好用 写字难看
You want to see my new badge?
想不想看我的新勋章?
That a sneaky way to get me back to your place?
用这招哄我去你家合适吗?
Nah! I got it here.
不是! 就在这
I got it for all my work helping coach the Year 7s.
教七年级的小孩子踢球 给了我这个
Mr Philips called me a great example, and all that shit.
Philips老师夸我是榜样 还说些有的没的
I'm sorry about what you heard Amber say. She got it mixed up.
对于Amber说的那些话 我很抱歉 她弄混了
She's not the brightest.
那姑娘不是一般傻
Got to go.
走了
Boys will bang anything with a pulse, and that's the fussy ones.
男生一冲动 见啥上啥 不过悲剧就是
Finding a boy ain't hard.
找个男生不难
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表