剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
It's well known that New Zealanders are off-the-hook dirty.
大家都说 新西兰人在那方面都很有花样的
She's probably done it with the wallabies back home.
她可能回家还和小袋鼠做过呢
Wallabies are from Australia.
袋鼠是澳大利亚的
Yeah, yeah, I know. She flew there to do it with them, innit?
我知道 她坐飞机过去做 不行么?
Would a wallaby do it with a human?
袋鼠可以和人做么?
Your dad is well fit for an old bloke.
你老爸真是个老帅哥
I saw him oiling up his abs one time. I got a mild tingle in my...
有一次我看到他给腹肌抹油 我整个人都激动了
Please shut up!
别说了
His sperm must be on Zimmer frames, though.
他的精♥子♥一定都游不动了
"Eggs! Eggs! We're coming, eggs. Slow down!"
卵子 我们要来了 慢一点
The eggs don't actually go anywhere. The sperm move towards the eggs.
卵子实际上哪也不去 是精♥子♥向卵子移♥动♥
It's not like a game of It with the sperm
这不是精♥子♥和卵子
and the eggs chasing each other round the Fallopian tubes.
绕着输卵管追着跑的游戏
Yeah, yeah, I know. This isn't a biology lesson, is it?
好吧 够了 这又不是生物课
Did you know that all our eggs are there from the start?
你们知道 我们的卵细胞从哪开始的吗
Like, we have in our bodies right now all the eggs we're ever going to have,
我们身体里现在就有很多卵细胞
half the recipe for our babies. Weird.
我们孩子的一半 太神奇了
There's little Keira and Nathan.
会有小keira 和小nathan
That's what I'm calling my babies.
这就是我孩子的名字
Alyssia and Rohan.
Alyssia 和 Rohan
Diamante and Tyreis.
Diamante 和 Tyreis
Ashleigh and Poppy, and Kimberley and Dolphin.
Ashleigh 和 Poppy 还有 Kimberley和 Dolphin
And Angelina and Trinity, who are twins.
还有Angelina 和 Trinity 他们都是一对对双胞胎
I know exactly what they're all going to look like.
我都能想到他们会是什么样子
I'm going to dress them in little matching outfits.
我会给他们穿上最衬她们的衣服
I'm not having no boys, though.
不过我不想要男孩
If I have a boy, one of you lot can have him
如果我生了男孩 你们可以领走
Dolphin? Yeah.
起名叫海豚? - 对啊
That was poor. Well, maybe if you coached us better we wouldn't be so shit.
踢得太糟了 - 是啊 要是老师好的话 我们也不会那么菜
Viva, I expect you to speak rudely to me at home, but not here.
Viva 我希望你说话能注意场合
Here I'm the head of JK Rowling House,
我现在是学校的老师
and I expect you to treat me with respect.
我希望你能尊重我
One, I don't know what a "hid" is,
第一 我不知道“hid"是什么(取笑她“head”的发音)
and, two, I feel sorry for you, cos you don't even know my dad.
第二 真为你难过 你都不了解我爸
I think I know him after two years.
我觉得两年足够我了解他了
Yeah, but you still don't know basic stuff about him,
你根本就不了解他
like the fact that he hates babies.
他压根就不喜欢孩子
No, he doesn't. Yes, he does.
不 他喜欢 - 他讨厌孩子
Mum said he wouldn't even come near us till we were three.
我妈说我们3岁以前 爸爸都不想和我们太近
He said he was allergic.
他说他过敏
Yeah, but I'm sure that's not... And that's just one of the reasons she left.
不会的 - 而且这也是我妈离开的原因之一
Oh, really? I thought it was just that she ran off with another bloke.
真的么?我以为她就是和其他人跑了而已
By the way, I'm resigning from the team and I won't be playing on Friday!
好 我要退出这个队 周五的比赛也不参加了
Viva! You coming back to mine again?
Viva 今晚还要来我家么?
Er, not tonight, Holls.
额 不去了 Holls
Need to go somewhere quiet and think.
我想找个地方静一下
My mum wants me home early cos we're dog-sitting my uncle's spaniel,
我妈让我早点回家 因为我叔叔家的猎犬来了
and he keeps trying to make babies with our greyhound
那条猎犬老想和我们家的灰狗交♥配♥
and it takes four of us to pull them apart.
要四个人才分得开它们
All right. Fancy a push?
好吧 要我推你吗?
Nah.
不用了
Do you fancy giving me a quick handjob in the Wendy house?
要去wendy house来一发么?
Nah.
不要
You know what I said the other night?
你记得那晚我跟你说的吧
Oh, no.
哦 又来了
Yeah.
是啊
I'm sorry, it's not you, it's just...we're different.
我很抱歉 不是你的原因 是我们太不一样了了
I mean, I like sweet popcorn, you like salt.
比如说 我喜欢甜的 你喜欢咸的
I like JLS, you think JLS are all brain-damaged.
我喜欢“摇摆不定男生”(英国一男孩团体)你觉得他们太二♥逼♥
I like holding hands and cuddling,
我喜欢牵手啊 抱抱啊
you like humping really hard in weird and uncomfortable positions.
你就只喜欢各种扭曲的做♥爱♥姿势
If it's about space, I'll give you your space, I promise.
如果是我管太多 我会给你空间 我保证
No, you won't, cos you're really possessive and jealous.
不 你做不到的 你太大男子主义 又太嫉妒
Normally you'd try and grab my phone and see who that message was from.
平常你就老抢我的手♥机♥看是谁给我发的短♥信♥
No, I wouldn't. Why, who is it from?
我才不会那样 是谁发的?
I don't know. So why aren't you answering it? Cos I'm talking to you.
我不知道 - 那你为什么不看? - 因为我在和你说话啊
What you trying to hide? Is it about me? Is it a boy?
你在隐瞒什么? 是关于我的吗? 是个男的对不对?
Oh, my God!
哦 天哪
Oh, it's Saz.
是 Saz
Don't read my private messages!
别看我的短♥信♥
Why not? What does it say?
为什么不能看? 她说什么了?
Oh, no. No, no. Please, please, don't cry.
哦 不不不 别哭啊 亲
I'm not crying! Don't be stupid!
别傻了 我才不会哭
Oh, God! OK! OK!
哦 天哪 好吧 好吧
We'll give it a bit longer,
我们再试一段时间
but you've got to let me see my friends sometimes. OK
但你得让我和我朋友们玩 - 行
OK. Without you being there as well. Fine.
你不在场的时候也一样 - 没问题
And don't cry. And don't write on my body.
不能哭 不能在我身上写字
And don't call my boobs Ant and Dec ever again,
不能再叫我的咪♥咪♥ Ant 和 Dec
cos that makes it seem like one's small and one's tall
因为这会让我觉得一个大一个小
and they're not! They're exactly the same!
他们明明是一样大的
All right. No problem.
好 没问题
Can I call them Jedward instead?
那我能叫她们Jedward 么?
I've got to go now.
我得走了
You sure you don't want to come in the Wendy house? Just for a minute?
你真的不想去wendy house么? 就一下下
'Thanks to Bitchcock, I'm still homeless.
多亏那个贱♥人♥ 我现在还是无家可归
'My girls have been helping me out.'
我的闺蜜们一直在接济我
This is nice.
这样多好啊
Aren't you going to drink your tea?
你不喝吗?
'But friends aren't always meant to live together.'
但是闺蜜并不意味着得住在一起
Hi, I'm Amber! What's your name?
嗨 我是Amber 你叫什么?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Use the dolly!
拿起那个娃娃
My name's Brandon.
我叫Brandon
And?
还有?
And I think you're really nice.
我觉得你太美了
'Then again, the alternative is Brandon's wanking house.'
还有另一种选择就是 Brandon的手♥淫♥小屋
I just can't seem to dump him.
我好像就是和他分不了
You have to be tough.
你得强硬起来
I don't know how to be tough.
怎么强硬?
Like this.
就像这样
Shut up about Brandon!
不许再提Brandon
If i hear one more word about that wasteman, I will definitely kill you!
如果我再听到关于他任何事 我一定会杀了你
Like that. That's how to be tough.
就像这样 这样就强硬了
'Yeah, I know, it seems a bit harsh,
我知道 这样有点太凶
'but Amber needs things expressed loud and clear.'
但是Amber 就是需要凶点才能把她的话表达清楚
This has gone on long enough.
离家出走已经够长了吧
You're coming home. Just leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you.
该回家了 - 别管我 我不想和你说话
What are you so angry about?
你到底在闹什么脾气?
I'm not angry, you big fucking moron!
我没有闹脾气 你这个大白♥痴♥
Don't you call me a fucking moron.
不准叫我白♥痴♥
I can't believe you're swearing at me!
你居然凶我
You don't want a baby in your room even if you're not there? I don't get it.
你不在家时 也不准孩子住你房♥间?我不懂
You don't get anything! You know,
你什么都不懂! 你知道么
I wasn't actually that bothered when you first hooked up with her.
你最开始和她搞在一块的时候 我没怎么担心
I mean, I thought you'd just do it with her a couple of times
我以为你和她玩几次
and then realise what a bitch she is.
就会发现她是个贱♥货♥
I didn't realise you were going to shack up and start a dynasty.
我没想到你们居然会同居 还要生孩子
Sweetheart...
宝贝
..I'm sort of not very good at this.
我很不擅长哄小孩
Fighting fires, football - I'm good.
灭火 踢球 我很擅长
But this is out of my comfort zone.
但是我真不擅长这种事情
Why couldn't you find a woman who wasn't a teacher at my school?
你怎么就不能找个 不是我们学校老师的女人呢?
Anyone would have been better than her. Anyone.
任何人都比她好 任何人
Come on...
好了
..let's go home.
我们回家吧
What? Are you going to live at your friends' houses?
怎么了? 你要住你朋友家么?
OK, I'm coming home.
我要回家
What the hell kind of ringtone is that?
那是什么鬼声音
In here!
我在这儿
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表