剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
'When Amber talks about boys, it can get a bit predictable.'
每当Amber提到男生 你大概可以猜到她要说什么
He's gorgeous!
帅爆了!
(SOFTLY) He's gorgeous.
好帅
He's gorgeous!
帅呆了!
He's gorgeous.
真挺帅的
You know Ryan? He's really gorgeous!
听说过Ryan没? 大帅比啊!
And he's an amazing kisser!
吻技也相当给力!
'Then sometimes it's not so predictable.'
偶尔也会有例外
I dunno why exactly.
我也不知道怎么描述
It's sort of like he's got a thousand tongues,
感觉他好像有1000条舌头
like I'm a car and he's a car-wash machine.
要说我是辆车 他就是个洗车的
I'm actually finding it quite hard to visualise.
很难跟上你的节奏想象
You're lucky. I'm getting a vivid picture.
你好性福 我脑补下生动画面
And have I told you about his you-know-what?
我跟你们讨论过他的小♥弟♥弟♥么?
The unusual conical shape.
居然是圆锥形的
No! I think I probably would have remembered!
没有! 不然我肯定记得!
She probably doesn't mean conical,
她不是这意思吧
cos if it was conical, let's face it,
要真是圆锥形的
it'd be in the museum for boys with freaky penises.
一定会被选入鸡♥巴♥怪男博物馆的
There's a museum for boys with freaky penises?
有这种博物馆?
No! Oh.
肯定没有! - 哦
Well, anyways, it is conical.
反正就是圆锥形的啦
Like one of them orange traffic cones with a slightly rounded end?
就像那个橘色的锥形路标 有点小圆头的那种
Yeah.
对
But not orange. All right?
不过不是橘色的 - 怎么了?
Hi, Ryan.
嗨 Ryan
So, er, what's like a traffic cone?
什么东西像锥形路标?
Oh, I dunno.
没 没啥
Um...an ice-cream cone.
呃...我们在讨论冰激凌蛋卷
What? Well, you know,
什么? - 你懂得
it's like a traffic cone, cos it's, um... it's the same shape.
冰激凌蛋卷长像锥形路标 那个...从外形上看
But it's got ice cream in it.
就是里面盛着冰激凌而已
Yeah! And an ice cream cone
正解! 冰激凌蛋卷的
is exactly the same shape as Ryan's...
外形跟Ryan的...
So, anyway, Ryan, are you liking it here?
不过 Ryan 还适应这里吧?
You're not missing Hove too much? Nah.
没有太想家吧? - 没啊
Ryan is loving the local scenery around here.
我快要爱死这里了
Just remember the basic rules and you'll be fine.
记住最基本的 就没人找你麻烦
Stay on the right side of the teachers and never do volleyball.
站在老师右侧 千万不要打排球
Yeah, cos Mr Griggs is a giant paedo.
没错 Griggs老师可有相当严重的恋童癖
If he's not molesting you, he's showing you pictures of his cat.
他不调戏你也会给你看他猫猫的靓照
Don't go toilet in the end cubical,
不要上最后一个厕所
it's haunted by the ghost of the first ever headmistress,
第一任女校长的冤魂还在那里游荡
and every 13th flush,
每冲13次
she whooshes up out of the toilet and puts a death curse on you.
她就从马桶里跑出来 施予你死亡的毒咒
Even you can't actually believe that, can you?
你自己都不信吧?
No!
嗯啊!
Course not.
当然不信了
What's that?
那是啥?
What?
哪个?
Holli, what you got in there?
Holli 你手里提的是啥?
Nothing. CAR HORN TOOTS
没啥
Isn't that your dad? Yeah. Who wants a lift?
那不是你♥爸♥吗? - 是 谁要搭便车?
Sorry, Saz.
抱歉了 Saz
Ah, thanks a lot!
谢谢你全家 !
Forgot I had my bike.
还有我的自行车
I'll put it in the boot!
放后备箱就行了
That's Amber's new boyfriend.
Amber的新欢
So? Why would I be interested?
那有怎么样 跟我有关系么?
Cos you were staring at 'em like you were going to burst into tears.
看你这哀怨的小眼神 快哭了呢
What? No way, man. I don't give a shit.
什么? 毫无 大姐 我才不在乎呢
He's called Ryan.
他叫Ryan
I know what he's called.
我知道他叫啥
He comes here to our school
从Hove搬来的转校生
with some story about moving here from Hove.
有见不得人的秘密
What's that about?
还有啥?
Could it be that he's moved here from Hove?!
秘密就是他是从Hove搬来的?
Oh, yeah, yeah, but he comes here,
那倒没什么 问题是他杀到这来了
onto my territory, looking at my women,
在我的地盘上 觊觎我的女人
walking my streets, breathing my air,
在我的街上浪 呼吸我地盘上的空气
and that makes me want to know who the fuck he is.
我非常想知道这贱♥货♥到底是谁
Yeah, there is something weird...
没错 是有点怪...
Look, he's not what he seems.
他可没看上去那么简单
There's a big, fat file on him somewhere, and I mean fat.
他的转学文件可是有那么厚一坨 一大坨
He's got a secret, and it's something bad.
这货肯定有黑历史
And when I say bad, I mean wrong. And when I say wrong, I mean nasty.
我说黑历史 意思就是肮脏 我说肮脏 意思就是恶心
My Auntie Rose works in the school office.
我阿姨Auntie就在学校的办公室上班
That's all I'm saying.
言尽于此了
We did not have this conversation.
天知地知你知我知
Didn't realise you was working for the MI5 now, Brandon.
你啥时候去军情五处上班了 Brandon?
Just keep me posted on any new developments, yeah?
有情况随时通知我 好不?
Yeah. All right.
行 没问题
Dickhead.
二货
You'll have to carry this thing on your own from here.
我只能帮你到这了
Wait a minute.
等会
We're best mates, right?
是不是好闺蜜?
Right.
是
We'd do anything for each other?
为了蜜蜜两肋插刀
This isn't about getting me to help you
那你也别想让我帮你
pull out Jemima's hair extensions, is it?
把Jemima的假发拽出来 是吗
No! Nothing like that.
不是! 你误会了
'As well as being Holli's best mate,
作为Holli的最佳闺蜜
'it's like I have to be her mum and dad as well.
就得给她当爹又当妈
'But then she has to be a mum and dad
不过这姑娘自己也是当爹又当妈的
'to all her brothers and sisters.'
照顾那些弟弟妹妹
'Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't want her any other way.
别误会 我依然深爱着这个姑娘
'Except for hitting people, thieving stuff and being a tearaway,
除了打架 偷东西 脾气暴躁
'she's a proper lovely girl.'
她还是相当可爱的
Don't tell anyone, right?
不许告诉其他人 知道不?
What the...? A rat?
这是...?老鼠?
You've...you've...you've stolen a rat?
你...你居然...偷了一只老鼠?
No, I've stolen a hamster.
才没有 我偷的明明是仓鼠
I had to do it, man.
形势所迫啊 亲
It's an emergency situation. No!
情况实在太紧急了 - 够了!
When you end up in the pupil referral unit
等你进了少管所
with all the other kids who like stabbing each other,
和一群打架斗殴的货关在一起的时候
then it'll be an emergency situation!
那才叫情况紧急
D'you want to get kicked out of school?
你想被学校开除么?
No-one'll find out about it, innit.
不会有人发现的
There's CCTV everywhere.
到处都有监控器
It's OK, I got a disguise.
没事 我早有准备
Oh, my God.
我了个去
Why?
你想咋地?
It's for my brother Armani's birthday. He's desperate for a pet.
这是给我弟弟Armani的生日礼物 他特别想养宠物
That's why they have pet shops. I'm banned, aren't I?
不是有宠物店吗 - 我被禁止入内了
Oh, yeah.
确实
The incident.
上回你搞得那破事
No-one understands - it was scientific curiosity.
你们不懂 这是对科学的好奇
I just wanted to see what happens when fish get drunk.
我就是想看看鱼喝醉了能干啥
I remember.
我记得
I didn't realise they'd all just fucking die, did I?
我也不知道它们为啥都死翘翘了?
Look, Holli, I gotta go.
Holli 我得走了
Dad's taking me to get a laptop
我爸要带我去挑个笔记本电脑
and he's even promised not to make me get the cheapest one.
他居然说要给我买♥♥台好的
You're so lucky! Aww! Come here!
你真走运 - 哎呀!来抱抱!
Get off! I'm fine.
滚粗!我挺好的
Yeah, that's it. Lezz it up, sluts! Get your tongues in!
呀 抓到了 当众搞基 荡♥妇♥! 有种把你舌头也伸进去啊!
Ooh, what you got in there, your lezzy strap-on collection?
这是啥 搞基必备用品么?
Oh, no!
才不是!
You lost your phone? Give it back!
手♥机♥不见了?快还给我!
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表