剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Hurry up! You're going to be late, Viva!
快点 你快迟到了 Viva
'Some girls, you take one look at them
有些女孩 你可能觉得看一眼
and you think you know all about them, right?
就知道她们是什么样的人 对吧?
'Well, look again.
那你就错了
'I mean, just cos we live on an estate,
不能就因为我们住这种房♥子
we aren't all single mums with drug problems.
就觉得我们是吸毒成瘾的单身妈妈
'Though, obviously, some of us are.'
不过呢 有些人确实是
Hey, Mel.
嗨 Mel
'No way you'd catch me having a baby.
我可不是她们中的一员
'Soon as I finish sixth form, I'll be off to uni.
我念完六年级(英国中学的最高年级)就要去大学了
'I might do psychology
我可能会去学心理学专业
I mean, I already know loads of people who are a bit mental.'
我已经发现身边很多人都有心理问题
Baldie's been up all night, screaming his big bald head off.
Baldie 整宿都在哭闹 折腾了一晚上
Careful, you're dropping ash on him.
注意点 烟会呛到他的
Whoops, sorry mate.
对不起 宝宝
Had any breakfast?
吃早饭了么?
'That's Mel. I don't know how she gets through the day.
这是Mel 我都不知道她是怎么熬过一天的
'Well, I do.
好吧 其实我知道
'Cider, mostly.'
她靠苹果汁度日
'My girl Amber has been my friend since... Well, always, really.
Amber是我的闺蜜从... 恩 她一直都是我闺蜜
'She's proper jokes with no issues.
她讲的笑话从来都不搞笑
'Unless being a bit thick is an issue.'
不过她本身就是个逗比
So did you see Brandon last night?
你昨晚去见Brandon了么?
Oh, yeah, but I'm a bit worried. It's not the same any more.
当然 不过点奇怪 感觉不大对
When we used to kiss, it was like this lovely, whooshy, tingly feeling,
以前我们接吻那么的 愉悦 美妙 我沉浸其中
straight to my pants, but now I can't stop thinking what I'm thinking.
无法自拔 但是现在我老去想其他事
Like, last night I was thinking, "How come Brandon's goldfish got so fat?"
昨晚我就在想 Brandon的金鱼怎么那么的胖?
And then suddenly I felt Brandon's tongue flicking that dangly bit
然后突然觉得Brandon的舌头快要伸到
at the back of my throat and I was like, "Oh, yeah, this is occurring."
我的喉咙里了 我才反应过来 哦 我们在接吻
See you there. What, you think I should dump him?
等会见 - 你觉得我该和他分手吗?
Yeah, dump him, what a loser!
当然要 果断甩了他 太没出息了
I haven't completely made up my mind yet, anyway. I don't know what to do.
我还没想好到底该怎么做呢
What are you all looking at?
你们在看什么?
Did Brandon do that? That is well creepy.
这是Brandon写的么? - 太恶心了
He's even signed it.
他居然还签了名
He's got really babyish handwriting. Hate boys who don't have interesting writing.
他的字真丑 我讨厌字丑的男生
Like you've got a massive choice.
说的好像有大把男生追你一样
Oh, Max from The Wanted
哇喔 是wanted里的Max
let me test you on your writing before I let you bang me.
我得先看看你的字怎么样再和你搞
Just cos you'd do it with anyone for a packet of Tangfastics.
我又不是你 一包糖就能把自己给卖♥♥了
I value my body a bit higher than that.
姐珍惜自己的身体
You calling me easy? You calling me easy?
你说我容易搞? 你居然说我容易搞?
I didn't say that. What did you mean, then? What did you mean? Huh? Huh?!
我没那么说 - 那你什么意思? 什么意思? 说啊!说啊!
'Holli's violent outbursts are legendary,
Holli 的暴♥力♥简直是个传奇
'but if she hits someone again, she'll be permanently excluded,
不过她要是再打人的话 会被开除的
'so she's had to find other ways to release her aggression.'
所以她只能拿其他东西来发泄
But I've never dumped anyone before. I don't know how to start.
我从没甩过人 要怎么做啊
Just tell him straight - "Hey, bruv, you're a bit too weird for me."
直截了当告诉他 嘿 咱俩不合适
You could reply to him on your boobs.
也可以在你胸上回复他
Write, "It's over, I never want to see you again.
我们完了 我再也不想见到你
"PS, You are a creepy weirdo loser, do you get me?"
还有你就是个二♥逼♥ 懂了吗
If only my boobs were that big.
要有那么大的胸就好了
Or you could just send him a text saying, "Go fuck yourself."
要不就直接发短♥信♥给他“滚你丫的”
No, if I did that he'd get upset
那么说 他会伤心的
and when he gets upset he does this thing.
他一伤心 就用那无辜的小眼神看我
Just tell him, no messing about, "I've had enough of you."
别胡闹了 就告诉他 “我受够你了”
But what if he does the face? Punch it!
万一他又是无辜的小表情呢? - 给他一拳!
What are you doing here? Are you waiting for me?
你在这干嘛? 在等我吗?
I can't go bus stop with you today, I've got football practice
今天不能和你一起去公交站 我有足球课
You'll be all right.
你自己可以的
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
Who's that?
谁啊?
Her name's Aliyah. I'm her mentor cos she's getting bullied.
她叫Aliyah 老被人欺负 我照看着她
Poor kid. I know. Some of the Year 7s in her class are right bitches.
真可怜 - 是啊 她们班有群贱♥人♥老欺负她
I meant having you as a mentor.
我是说她跟着你真可怜
'Saz has got an interesting personality.'
Saz 性格有点怪
Do I look disabled?
我看起来像残了么?
'On the outside, she's proper sarcastic with serious attitude problems...'
对外人 她总是无所不用其极的讽刺挖苦
Shall I explain it to you again?
需要我再解释一次么?
'..but on the inside...' Keepy-uppies not keepy-downies.
但对我们 “坚持住 别掉下来”
'..the same.'
也一样
NEW ZEALAND ACCENT: Come on, ladies! Let's get warmed up.
过来集♥合♥ 我们来做下热身
Here we go. And reach, and reach, and reach.
我们开始吧 伸展 伸这边 伸这边
Got some great news for you girls. We're playing Westmount this Friday.
告诉你们个好消息 这周五我们要和西山队比赛
Yes, it's revenge time!
报仇的机会来了
Punching out now. Punch and punch and punch.
现在来打出去 用力 用力 用力
Now, we all remember what happened last time we played Westmount
都还记得上次的比赛吧
I don't like blood, Miss.
我害怕流血 老师
It wasn't that bad, Saz. It was, Miss.
没那么严重 Saz - 很严重 老师
Hayley's head was like a giant fountain spraying the pitch with blood.
Hayley的头像个大型喷泉 血喷满了整个球场
The head is an area that bleeds a lot - it looked worse than it was
那是因为头部更容易出血 其实没那么严重
Her nose was broken.
是她的鼻子破了
That's quite bad.
简直惨不忍♥睹
She still having counselling? She's got to get surgery on her face.
她还在接受治疗么? - 脸上都得动刀子了
After what happened, she had an extra nostril.
动完以后 她又多了一个鼻孔
Ugh! Stop talking about it.
啊! 别说了
Shut up! Forget last year. That was last year.
安静! 不要再想去年的事了 过去的就让它过去
It was completely different last year!
去年的情况非常特殊
Yeah, last year Hayley only had two nostrils. GIRLS LAUGH
是啊 去年的Haley还只有俩个鼻孔
Viva! You're not wearing white socks. That's a detention. 20 press-ups!
Viva! 你没穿白袜子 做20个俯卧撑 等会留下来
That's not fair, Miss. 30 pressups! You too, Holli.
这不公平 老师 - 30个! 你也做 Holli
And this is what a proper press-up looks like.
让你们看看什么才是真正的俯卧撑
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Bitch.
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥
You heard what they're saying about her?
你知道他们背后怎么说她吗?
I'm starving. You know where the kitchen is.
我饿死了 - 厨房♥就在那儿
Would it kill you to get me a snack ready?
帮我准备点吃的能死么
I'm not prepared to take that risk. You're late tonight.
我还没打算冒这个险 你今天回来晚了
Yeah, my stupid Nazi football coach gave me a detention.
对 那个白♥痴♥足球教练把我留下了
Are you just going to sit there and let her abuse me, Rob?
你就忍♥心这么坐的看她蔑视我么?
No, course not.
不 当然不
Well, actually, I am going to sit here, and...
那个 其实 我还是坐着好了
I'll get back to you on the other one.
要是其他人的话我再帮你
She made me stay behind to scrub the balls,
她让我留下来擦球
for no other reason except to torture me. For fun.
就是为了折磨我 她就高兴了
They were muddy and sweaty.
是因为球太脏了
Switty? What's that?
Switty?什么东西?
Sweaty. She's saying sweaty.
出汗 她是说出汗
There's a rumour going around that you're pregnant.
听说你怀孕了
Everyone's talking about it.
好多人都在说
Well, you'll be wanting to nip that in the bud, I expect.
你会把它扼杀在摇篮里吧 我想
Oh, for God's sake! You're not telling me it's true?
哦 天哪 你不会是真怀了吧
I mean, how? Why?
怎么搞得?为什么会啊?
We have to listen to endless lectures about contraception,
我们听了那么多的避孕讲座
and you two can't even...!
而你俩居然...
You're going to have to get rid of it. I mean, it's really easy.
你必须得解决掉 很简单的
Chanelle had a termination last month
Chanelle上个月做了人流
and she was back in school by dinner time.
她晚饭点就回学校了
I'm going to text her now. I'll get the number for the clinic...
我现在就给她发短♥信♥ 问问她哪个诊所
No, no, no. Viva, it was planned.
不不不不Viva 这是计划之中的
Plend?
什么?
It was PLANNED.
是我们计划之中的
Was it? Yeah. We wanted to get pregnant,
是吧? - 是 我们想要个孩子
and four weeks later I was ticking it off my to do list. Oh, yes!
而一个月后 就妥妥的完成了
You didn't really have it on a to do list, did you?
你不会真列了个计划表吧
A to do list is a highly effective tool.
列个计划表确实超有效的
Does Jamie know?
Jamie知道么?
No, we were going to tell you both this evening. Jamie...
不知道 本打算今晚跟你俩宣布的 Jamie
me and Anna are having a baby.
我和Anna 有孩子了
Jamie, they're having a baby.
Jamie 他们有孩子了
So? I'm busy.
那又怎样? 我很忙的
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表