剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
No, when you break an arm, there's a noise, like a snap or a crunch.
才不是 断条胳膊肯定会有声音 啪的一声 或嘎吱一声
I didn't hear no snap or crunch.
向来如此
All I could hear was her screaming.
我就只听到那女的尖叫了
Acting! I'm telling you, her arm wasn't broken.
装的!我跟你说 她绝对是装的
That paramedic said it was.
可是急救人员说是真的
I could hear her screaming over the noise of the ambulance siren...
那女的比救护车叫的还响...
I think I can still hear her screaming now.
现在还余音绕耳
Accept it. You broke her arm.
别狡辩 你就是把人家胳膊给弄断了
I'll accept it when I see the X-ray.
我看到X片子就承认
Anyway, what's everyone fucking complaining about?
不管怎么说 有啥好抱怨的啊?
We won, didn't we?
咱们赢了 是吧?
Oi, chuck us the ball back...
哎呀 把球给我们丢回来...
if you can get it that far.
你要是能扔过来的话
Hush your gums, fatboy.
闭上你的臭嘴 死胖子
We just won our match 6-0.
我们刚6比0赢了场比赛
Aw, sweet! They won their little girly match.
酷毙了! 她们赢了小女生的比赛
I can see it now -
看得出来
"Ooh, ooh, help! There's a ball coming towards me. I better duck
"哦 哦 快帮忙!有球来了 我还是躲开吧
"in case it messes up my hair." Shut up, Jordan!
"发型不可乱" - 你丫闭嘴!
Holli, just give 'em their ball back and let's go.
Holli 把这破球给他们 咱们走
Not till that dick apologises for disrespecting our team.
等那贱♥人♥给咱们队道歉才行
Your team?
你们队?
You mean your club for annoying lesbians who can't get boyfriends?
说的是没人要的蕾丝大集♥合♥么?
If we was lesbians,
我们是蕾丝的话
why would we want to get boyfriends? Let's go.
干嘛还要男朋友呢? - 走吧
Under FA regs, we wouldn't even be allowed to play,
水平在FA以下的 我们都不踢
cos we're so much stronger than you
跟你们完全不是一个档次
that we might accidentally kill you!
万一再不小心结果了你们!
I'd give 'em a match.
我来跟姑娘们踢一场吧
Check out their skills.
看看你们球技如何
They look pretty fit to me.
她们很对我的口味啊
Fine! Let's set up a match -
行! 那就踢一场
our team against your team. No, Holli, that's a bad idea.
男女对抗 - 不行 Holli 别作死了
Thursday, after school?
星期四 放学后见?
Yeah! Yeah, if you like, whenever. Come on!
行 没问题 随你 随时奉陪 - 走了!
Hey, Badges! He means you.
嘿 徽章妹! - 他说你呢
You can make it the middle of the night if you want,
你想半夜踢也没问题
cos we can beat you in our sleep,
姐姐们就是睡着了也照样踢得过你
and I ain't even joking.
我说真的
You want to get yourself a bit of personal coaching,
你要不要私人指导
find out more about the offside rule?
学学越位的规则
No, thanks. I won't be needing any personal drilling sessions from you.
不需要 谢了 我才不用你的特别指导
We're talking football, yeah? Yeah!
咱们说的是足球 对吧? - 是啊!
Right, cos I thought you was trying to hit on me there.
那就好 我还以为你要当众勾引我
In your dreams!
白日做梦!
VIVA: Let's be totally clear.
需要说明一点
Someone like him and someone like me is never gonna happen...
像他那样的人和像我这样的人绝对不可能...
which is kind of a shame!
丢人丢到家了!
We could even beat you if we was dead!
我们死了都能赢你!
So, I told the rest of the girls,
我已经告诉别的队员了
but I don't know what's the matter with them.
不知道她们怎么回事
It's like they think we can't win. We can't win.
居然觉得咱们赢不了 - 是赢不了啊
Only in our heads.
自己想想就算了
No, in our bodies, all over, everywhere, we can't win. They're better.
从哪个方面看 咱们都会输 男生队明显更强
It's cos of people like you there's never been a woman Prime Minister!
就是因为有你这种人 才从没出过女首相!
Actually, Holli... Or a woman astronaut!
实际上 Holli... - 或者女宇航员!
Negativity is what's gonna beat us! Where's my chips?
我们只会输在消极应战上! - 我那份薯片呢?
Where's your chips? I didn't want none.
你的呢? - 我吃够了
I ate loads at pizza club.
我在披萨俱乐部吃了一大坨
Pizza club - that's a new one.
披萨俱乐部 新开的
I know, I just discovered it by accident.
嗯啊 我也是偶然发现的
It's on at lunchtimes.
午餐时间对外开放
It is amazing in there! It's like heaven.
相当惊艳啊! 就像是在天堂
Is it free? Yeah. I was walking past room D
免费吗? - 是 我刚走过D号♥房♥
and this nice girl come out in the corridor and said, "Do you like pizza?"
有个可爱的妹子从里面出来 问我"你喜欢披萨吗?"
And I was like, "Duh! Obviously!"
我当即表示"必须的啊!"
And she said, "Come on in, then."
她就说"那就请进吧"
Were you asleep when this happened, Amber?
你确定不是在做梦么 Amber?
No, it was real.
当然不是
There must be a catch.
肯定有鬼
No, they're just nice people who want you to try lots of different toppings.
才不是 就是一些好心人 给好吃而已
Like olives. I used to be scared of olives.
比如橄榄 我以前好怕吃橄榄的
I thought they were lizard eggs that would hatch in my mouth
我以为橄榄是蜥蜴蛋 吃进去会在嘴巴里孵出小蜥蜴
but get this, right,
不过现在搞清楚了
apparently they come from a tree!
实际上 橄榄是树上结的
LAUGHS I'm so going to be there on Thursday
这周四我会去现场
to watch you losers get destroyed.
看看你们这群渣渣是怎么被人虐的
What? Who told you?
什么? 谁告诉你的?
It's out there. Twitter. Facebook.
这写着呢 Twitter Facebook上都有
Everybody knows.
闹得人尽皆知了
Thursday. 4pm at the rec. Tampax United versus The Men.
星期四下午4点足球场 大姨妈联盟对猛♥男♥队
It wasn't my idea. It was Holli's... Tai's asked me to hide your sports bra
不是我的主意 是Holli非要... - Tai刚让我把你的罩罩藏起来
so he can watch your boobs bounce up and down.
比赛的时候看你的小黑兔跳来跳去了
But I won't, obviously. That's just wrong, man.
这我肯定不干 太缺德了滴干活
You better not be texting your mates about my boobs,
少跟你损友讨论我的胸
especially if you don't want it spread round the whole school
你要把这事搞得全校都知道
that you...bum cats.
那你就...你个小杂毛
Bum cats? What?
小杂毛?什么东西?
Christ, Viva,
太搞了 Viva
what made you think you could compete against the boys' team?
你们怎么会觉得能踢得过男生队呢?
Look, it was not my idea!
都听着 不是我的主意好么!
You lot are fine for girls,
跟女生踢你们还行
but compared to the boys, you're shit.
跟男生踢必输啊
I mean, they could beat you with half a team, and a baby squid in goal.
人家用一半队员和得分区的鱿鱼宝宝 就能狠虐你们
Yeah, well, you're our coach so if we're that shit, maybe it's your fault.
你可是我们的教练 我们要是那么渣 跟你脱不了干系
No, I don't think it's my fault that you're shit.
你们自己渣关我毛线事
Hello.
你好
Yeah. Hi, Dad.
是老爸啊
Yeah... Yeah, we are but...
嗯...嗯 我们确实 不过...
It wasn't my idea!
真不是我的主意!
I'm proper sick of everyone, including your girlfriend, putting me down!
真是受够你们了 你媳妇还一直羞辱我!
I'll be the ref if you like.
我可以给你们当裁判
Sorry, Dad, there's a noise in my ear.
抱歉了 老爸 有杂音
Dad! She said that I bum cats.
爸!她骂我小杂毛
You know what? I'm gonna ask Mr Philips for help,
我去找Philips老师帮忙
because Mr Philips trains the boys' team
Pholips老师是男生队的教练
so Mr Philips must be a proper coach...
他一定很厉害...
unlike you!
不像你这么渣!
I like to treat myself to a big old storm out now and then.
偶尔大发雷霆也是极好的
I feel I owe it to myself as a teenager.
谁让我是处在青春叛逆期的少女呢
Et voila!
太赞了!
So many toppings.
这么多好吃的
Dough balls...
点心球...
It's like heaven. There must be a catch.
好像在天堂啊 - 肯定有阴谋
Amber! Hi!
Amber! 嗨!
I've brought my friends.
我带闺蜜来了
John said I could. Yeah. Cool. Come on in, guys.
John说可以 - 是 都进来吧 姑娘们
I'm Jenny. Please, um... Yeah, help yourself to....
我叫Jenny 请 额...随便吃...
You do realise this isn't a pizza club?
你没发现这不是披萨俱乐部吗?
What is it, then?
那是啥?
There are a few clues, Amber.
大概看看就知道了 Amber
That song's a bit of a giveaway.
这歌♥有点放弃治疗啊
They use the pizza as bait to get you in here.
披萨是诱饵啊
It isn't...the paedos, is it?
不是恋童癖聚会吧
It's the Christians.
是基♥督♥信徒
Oh, yeah. I always get them two muddled up.
是哈 一直混来混去的
What's them others I get confused?
还有三个我分不清楚
Osama, Obama, the Dalai Lama.
奥萨马本拉♥登♥ 奥巴马 达♥赖♥喇♥嘛♥
Which one is the American President?
哪个是美国总统来着?
Come on, Amber, we've been through this before.
不是吧 Amber 这都说过多少遍了
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表