剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
Ha-ha.
哈哈
Hah. Shut up, man.
闭嘴
And you're baby-sitting at Marie's tonight.
今晚由你来带Marie的孩子
No! Not tonight, I'm seeing my friends tonight, I can't tonight.
不行 今晚不行 我还要和朋友出去玩 没时间
I am not baby-sitting!
我可不带孩子
I'm baby-sitting.
行 我来就我来
She doesn't normally wake up,
一般来说她不会醒的
but you can always give me a call if there's a problem.
如果有什么事就给我打电♥话♥
OK. Well, is it all right if I have my friends over,
好的 我能叫我朋友
just to keep me company?
来陪陪我么
I suppose that's OK, as long as they're girls.
只要他们是女孩子 我就没意见
Cos Jaden's got a bit of a funny thing about strange men.
因为Jaden对陌生男人有点奇怪的情结
It's more like a major obsession.
说是超级痴迷还差不多
She thinks they're all going to kidnap her, doesn't she, Marie?
她觉得他们会绑♥架♥她 对吧 Marie
That's weird. Wonder why.
那也太奇怪了吧 为什么呢
Probably because when she was three, she WAS kidnapped.
可能是因为她三岁的时候被绑♥架♥过吧
What? And it was her dad, who she'd never met.
什么 - 绑♥架♥她的还是她未曾谋面的父亲
The bastard tried to take her to Saudi Arabia, didn't he, Marie?
那个混♥蛋♥想要把她带到沙特阿♥拉♥伯 对吧 Marie
They caught him at Gatwick,
警♥察♥在Gatwick机场把他抓住了
but poor Jaden couldn't stop screaming for a week.
但是可怜的Jaden在那之后一星期都闹个不停
Permanently damaged her vocal cords, didn't she, Marie?
对她的声带造成了永久性损伤
And now the poor kid's got these nodules.
而且喉咙里长了些囊肿
Sounds like she smokes 40 a day.
声音听起来就像每天抽40根烟一样
And she's completely terrified
她非常害怕
that another man's going to turn up and say he's her daddy...
有一天另一个陌生男人出现在面前 跟她说是她爸
completely bloody terrified, isn't she, Marie?
完全吓坏了 对吧 Marie
And then on top of all that, Marie went a bit looney tunes for a while!
最好玩的是 Marie那时候整个人都不好了
Didn't you, babe?
是吧 亲爱的
You know, the little OCD phase.
都有点强迫症了
But she's better now, she's just a total neat freak, so don't mess up.
但现在她好多了 就是有点洁癖 所以别乱动东西
I'm not sure I feel like going out.
我不太想出去玩了
Oh, come on, Maz, you look like you could do with cheering up!
来嘛 Maz 你闷闷不乐那么久了 出去玩对你有好处
Bye-bye, Mummy.
再见 妈妈
Jesus, she's going to get the piss ripped out of her at school!
天啊 她这样子去学校还不得吓死人啊
Bye-bye, Jaden!
再见 Jaden
Be good!
要好好的
I'm scared.
我好害怕
Yeah, and me.
彼此彼此
Come on, Jaden.
走吧 Jaden
Back to bed.
回床上去
Read you a story.
我给你讲个故事
I like stories.
我喜欢听故事
Yeah, they're gone now, Holli, you can come.
恩 他们走了Holli 你过来了吧
No, I did not check the cupboard for drinks!
没有 我没看过橱柜里有没有酒
Yeah, I know.
不用说我知道你意思
Thought you might not want to come cos you were so upset earlier.
你之前情绪那么低落 我还以为你不会来了呢
Don't really want to talk about it.
我现在不想谈这个
OK.
好吧
It's that fucking bitch Charlie and her fucking horrible friends.
都怪那个贱♥人♥Charlie和她的小跟班
They were talking about me in the changing rooms.
在更衣室里竟然谈论起我来
I could hear them cos they were in the cubicle next to me.
她们就在我旁边的小隔间里 我听得一清二楚
I fucking hate her.
我他妈的恨死她了
All right, all right. Calm down, there's a four-year-old next door.
别生气 冷静一下 隔壁屋还有个小孩呢
They were laughing about me.
她们竟然嘲笑我
Calling me hairy.
说我是毛毛女
Hairy?
毛毛女
Really? Cos... I've never noticed.
真的吗 这我..怎么没注意到
In my mum and dad's religion,
根据我爸妈的宗教信仰
we're not supposed to cut our hair or shave.
剪头发和去毛都是不允许的
What, ever? That's a bit harsh.
你是说永远都不行么 那也太苛刻了吧
That's what I said to my dad!
我也是这么和我爸说的
Just goes in one ear and out the other. He just won't listen.
可是他总是左耳进右耳出 根本听不进去
Yeah, well, maybe he can't hear - that turban is fucking enormous!
这个嘛 可能因为头上的头巾太大了
Seriously, though, Saz, you're not that hairy.
不过说真的 Saz 你身上的毛也没那么多啦
You really don't think so?
你还这么觉得么
No, it's just...
不是 只是说..
Charlie's a bitch. It's just a bit of fluff.
Charlie就是个碧池 你身上是有点毛
So it's not noticeable?
就是说没那么显眼咯
Well, I wouldn't exactly say not noticeable...
这个嘛 倒不是说不显眼...
Don't break anything. Bitchcock's friend is mental,
别打烂东西 碧池苛刻的朋友是疯子
and I don't want to mess anything up.
我可不想和疯子撕逼
Look what we got!
快看我们带了啥
Amber got some as well.
Amber也有
Lemon and ginger cordial? Pomegranate juice?
柠檬姜甘露汁 - 番石榴汁
Fuck's sake, man.
不是吧 姐们
You said grab two bottles!
你说的随便拿两瓶
And I got this.
我还有这个哦
It's a pricing gun.
是个标价枪
Freeze!
别动
Is this stuff stolen?
你这东西是偷来的么
Oh, no. She got it with her gold credit card, didn't you, Hols?
错 她可是用金卡买♥♥的 对吧 Hols
So did you get all your stuff for the End Of Brandon party?
你所有东西都是用在 告别Brandon派对上的吗
Which bottle are you going to open? I really want a drink.
你到底要开哪瓶啊 我渴死了
Ip-dip-doo, doggie did a poo...
一二三四五 上山打老虎
I'll get the glasses.
我去拿杯子
Chicken did a number one, out goes you.
老虎不在家 放屁就是他
Saz is proper upset
Saz这么郁闷
cos she heard Charlie and her mates bitching about her,
因为听到Charlie和她的小伙伴们嘲笑她
calling her hairy.
叫她毛毛女
That's horrible.
太不厚道了
Horrible.
缺德啊
She is really fucking hairy, though.
不过她确实体毛旺盛
How can Brandon fancy someone as horrible as Charlie?
Brandon怎么会喜欢上Charlie这样的烂女人呢
Boobs? Boobs.
咪♥咪♥ 肯定是因为咪♥咪♥
Oh, yeah.
同意
Her boobs were never that big before.
她的胸以前也没那么大
She's had a boob job, and I'm not even joking.
她肯定隆胸了 不开玩笑的
They are quite big.
确实是波涛汹涌
I'm going to have a boob job.
我也要去隆胸
Whatever size she is, I'm going to go two up.
不管她多大 我要比她大两个罩杯
I think I might mix a bit of juice in with this.
我想往这里面加点果汁
Make a cocktail. Yeah. I'll have that as well.
调一杯鸡尾酒 - 是哦 等会我也调
Oh, it's jokes at mine tonight.
哦 我给你们讲个笑话
Someone's been sending my dad really rude texts.
有人给我爸发一些不良信息
Number withheld. That's disgusting!
未知号♥码 太恶心了
Your dad's well old!
你♥爸♥都那么老了
Yeah, Bitchcock went completely mental,
对啊 碧池苛刻都气疯了
like, her nostrils puffed up like sea creatures about to give birth.
简直就是怒发冲冠了(她鼻孔张大的像海洋动物要生了)
We should send him a few more texts, see if we can tip her over the edge.
我们应该给你♥爸♥多发点信息 看能不能把她整崩溃
Get her to have a breakdown and leave our school a dribbling wreck.
到咱学校出尽洋相后 再落荒而逃
Yeah, that's a good idea.
这主意不错
No, no, it's not - I'd have to live with that dribbling wreck.
不行 我还要和她住一起
Oh, come on, it'd be funny. What's his number?
别那么扫兴嘛 多好玩啊 你♥爸♥电♥话♥多少
No, Saz!
不行 Saz
Tonight's about Amber.
今晚的主角是Amber
Right, I think I'm ready.
我准备好了
To say goodbye to Brandon.
和Brandon说再见
She's going to cry. How do you know?
她肯定会哭的 - 你怎么知道
Cos that's her basic reaction to anything.
因为哭是她应对一切的本能反应
She cries when her pen runs out.
就连笔没墨了也会哭
Why are you looking so sad?
你咋看起来这么不开心
This is a happy thing - you're moving on, remember?
多高兴的事情啊 你要向前看了 不是吗
Closure.
了结一切
I know, but I miss him.
我知道 可是我好想他
I miss our cosy evenings in, me holding his beer
我怀念那些个温馨的夜晚 我帮他拿酒杯
while he played Call Of Duty for three hours.
而他连着三个小时玩使命召唤
But he treated you like some sort of doormat sex slave.
他对待你的态度就像对待性♥奴♥隶一样
I know! Forget him.
对啊 - 忘掉他吧
Some day, you're going to find someone really lovely
有一天 你肯定会找到一个
who realises just how special you are.
发现你闪光点的白马王子的
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表