剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表
I've done it for my nan loads of times.
我给我奶奶换过很多次
Who's got the drink?
谁拿我的酒了
Amber, pass it.
Amber 递过来
'Why is it I always have to be the responsible one
为啥我的小伙伴们坐着喝酒的时候
'while my mates sit around getting pissed?'
受苦受累的总是我呢
You dropped a glass! Oh, my God!
你的杯子掉了 - 我的天
Shut up! I'm in so much trouble cos of you lot!
别说话 你们几个真是麻烦不断
Ssh, Viva! Don't wake Jaden!
小点声 Viva 别把Jaden吵醒了
Amber, bucket of water.
Amber 拿桶水来
Two buckets if possible. Holli, get the cleaning rags.
两桶更好 Holli 把抹布拿来
Saz, put the epilator away.
Saz 把除毛器收好
Oh, I love this one!
哦 这歌♥我喜欢
Come on, Hols, I'll teach you some moves.
快点 Hols 我教你几招
What about the cleaning? Are you lot not going to help me?
清理怎么办 你们几个不帮帮我么
I cannot do this on my own!
我自己一个人做不完啊
Don't worry!
别担心
I'll help you!
我来帮你
Really? Yeah!
真的么 - 当然
I feel a bit sick... I think.
我觉得有点恶心
You're not going to be sick. It's just the panic, babe,
别乱说 亲爱的 你只是有点恐慌而已
I promise, you'll be fine. Do not be sick!
我向你保证 会没事的 别吐啊
When other people are sick, it makes me be sick.
看到别人吐 我也犯恶心
Made it.
搞定啦
Where's the toilet? First door on...
厕所在哪 第一个门..
Hang on, where did you just puke, then?
等等 你刚刚去哪吐了
Where's Holli?
Holli人呢
Look what I found!
快看我找到了什么
No, this is not happening.
不勒个是吧
Oh, yes. It's happening.
哦 事实近在眼前
Put it back!
快放回去
That thing has been up a stranger's vagina.
那东西进过陌生人的小♥穴♥穴
Or even... the other place.
或者..其他部位
How can you even touch it?
你怎么下得去手呢
She's got a right treasure trove in there.
她原来还有这种“武器库”啊
She must be well dirty.
真是个放荡胚子
Put the dildo away, Holli, and this is the most important part...
把假阴♥茎♥收起来 Holli 还有最重要的一点是
wash your hands!
赶紧去洗手
Oh, that'll be Brandon! I rang him when the lights went out.
哦 是Brandon来了 刚刚停电的时候我打了电♥话♥给他
We've just had an End Of Brandon party!
我们刚刚才开了告别Brandon派对
Hey, baby.
嘿 亲爱的
Hi, Brandon. Get rid of him.
嗨 Brandon - 快叫他走
You can't come in.
你别进来
There's a pile of pink sick on the doorstep.
门口的阶梯有一堆呕吐物
Oh, I know. Saz done it.
这我知道 Saz干的好事
You girls having a party? Should I bring the crew round?
你们几个是在开派对么 要不要我多叫几个人
No! Your guys can't come here!
不行 你们不能来
Oh, my God, you're treading sick into the carpet.
我去 你脚下踩到的呕吐物弄脏地毯了
Oh, man, these trainers are new!
不是吧 我这双运动鞋可是新买♥♥的啊
That stain better come out.
那些污渍最好能洗掉
And what's in that, anyway?
那你们在搞啥啊
This is why you girls shouldn't drink.
这就是你们女孩子不该喝酒的原因
Can't handle your liquor.
酒后容易失去理智
If girls didn't drink, you'd still be a virgin.
要这么说的话 你到现在都还在童子身呢
Did I just see...?
我刚是不是看到了..
What's going on here, man?
这什么情况啊 姐们
This seems like a party I did not want to miss.
好像有个很好玩的派对哦
Sorry, V.
对不起 V
I need to get going. My dad rang up.
我必须得走了 我爸给我打电♥话♥了
Don't worry about the cleaning. You're doing a great job.
别担心 你肯定会都清理干净的
Can we meet later in the week to finish shaving you?
这星期再找个时间帮你除毛吧
You've been shaving each other?
你们几个在互相除毛么
Just get rid of him!
快滚粗
What the fuck?
这他妈啥
I'm sorry!
对不起
I got upset when I saw you gave Charlie
我很生气 你给了Charlie的钥匙环
the same teddy as you gave me!
和给我的一样
Wait, wait, what?
等等 你说啥
That's not what happened - I didn't even give Charlie a teddy!
我根本没给过Charlie什么泰迪啊
That teddy was special for you.
那个东西是专属于你的
But Charlie's got the same one.
但是Charlie有一个一模一样的啊
You ever heard of something called a coincidence?
你没听说过碰巧这词么
Cos that's what we're dealing with here.
我们在讨论的就是这事
A coincidence?
碰巧
Like how I like ribs and how you like ribs?
就像你和我都喜欢排骨么
Yeah.
对啊
Look... are we straight?
听着 这下没事了吧
Cos I don't really like the way you've been slandering my name around
我可不想你捏造什么东西来毁我名誉
for double-dealing teddies, when that's not even what happened.
弄个什么泰迪熊门事件
I'm sorry, Brandon.
对不起 Brandon
I didn't realise Charlie's boobs were so enormous!
我以前没意识到Charlie的咪♥咪♥那么大只
I can't believe I never noticed before, and when I saw them,
真不知道我以前怎么没注意到 当我注意到时
I felt this jealousy stabbing me in the guts!
嫉妒感就像针扎似的扎在我心上
And in my boobs.
还有我的胸上
True, she does have pretty hefty ones right now.
她现在确实波涛汹涌
Right now?
现在
Has she had a boob job?
她是不是做了隆胸
Look, I'm going to be straight with you.
听着 我跟你说实话吧
Charlie's going to be a mama,
Charlie要当妈妈了
and that's what's occurring with her boobs.
所以她胸部最近才会变大
They're filling up with milk for the baby.
为了宝宝它们正在积蓄营养
I know it's complicated, but she's saying,
我知道这很复杂 但是她说
and I'm not necessarily saying that I agree with this,
并不代表我同意她的观点
but she's saying that I'm the daddy.
她说我是孩子的爸爸
What?
你说什么
I'm the daddy?
我是孩子的爸爸
Me?
我
I'm the daddy.
是孩子的爸爸
Get out! Just get out! Out! Out!
滚出去 给 我 滚
And you too, out.
你也是 出去
How was everything?
一切还好吧
Any problems? No! No problems.
没出问题吧 - 没 都挺好的
Jaden was OK, then?
Jaden还好吧
Yeah, well, she woke once or twice
恩 她醒过一两次
cos she had a nightmare about her dad.
因为做了关于她爸爸的噩梦
Yeah, obviously she thought it was very real,
显然她觉得梦境很真实
but it wasn't real, obviously.
可梦境毕竟是假的
Cos it's a nightmare.
终归还是个噩梦
Oh, no.
不是吧
But she's fine now?
那她现在没事了吧
Yeah, think so.
应该没事了
Normally I put... like this.
平时这东西都是这样放的
And cushions must be in groups of three.
抱枕呢必须要三个成一堆
And you've been burning my candles different lengths - that's not good.
而且你们把蜡烛烧的长度也不一样
And you have mixed up my fruit!
还把我的水果给弄乱了
And what has happened to my woodland creatures?!
我的丛林玩偶是怎么了?
There should be three owls pointing to three squirrels
这本应有三只猫头鹰正对着三只松鼠
with three deer playing behind the room-freshener device!
还有三只鹿在空气清新器后面的
I'm sure there's no real damage done, Mazza.
这些都不是事儿 Mazza
We just did homework, really.
我们就只是在做作业而已
Thanks, Viva.
谢谢 Viva
Good job. We should go home.
干得漂亮 我们该回家了
Oh, fuck, that was funny!
哦 我去 太搞笑了
What? What happened?
怎么了 发生啥事了
Viva and her friends got out Marie's strap-on.
Viva和她的小伙伴把Marie的性玩具拿出来了
It was lying under a cushion, and Marie sat on it. Her face!
就放在沙发上 Marie坐了上去 当时她那脸啊
Marie's got a strap-on? Why?
Marie有性玩具 为什么
Oh, you're sweet.
你这么天真
That was the funniest thing I've seen
我见过的最好玩的事了
since my sister's fiance dumped her at their engagement party.
自从我姐的未婚夫订婚派对上落跑之后
Anna doesn't get on with her sister.
Anna和她姐姐关系不太好
剧集 | 伦敦女孩(2012) | 导航列表