剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
So? - So it's an opportunity.
谁的机会 - 所有人
For who? - Everyone.
你觉得自己能回到总部了 对吗
You think you're going back to the Park, don't you?
啊 飞黄腾达
Aw, bless.
你不想留我 我也不想待在这里
You don't want me here, and I don't wanna be here.
双赢啊
Suits us both.
你想什么时候走都行 斯劳部门的意义就在于此
You can leave anytime you want. That's the whole point of Slough House.
不知道你怎么会没看出来
Not sure how you missed that.
我不会离开情报处的
I'm not leaving the Service.
但我不应该在斯劳部门
But I shouldn't be in Slough House.
因为我很厉害
'Cause I'm really fucking good.
你心里清楚
And you know that.
真正要命的不是“希望”本身 卡特怀特
You know, it's not the hope that kills you, Cartwright.
而是你明知道“希望让人心碎” 却仍然抱着希望 这才致命
It's knowing it's the hope that kills you, that kills you.
贝佩 他买♥♥单
Beppe, he'll get this.
我买♥♥单 你就问他
So I'll get the bill and you'll ask him?
聊到的话就问
If it comes up.
我是路易莎 请留言
This is Louisa. Leave a message.
嗨 是…我
Hey. It's… It's me.
我知道我应该给你空间的 但是…
I know I'm supposed to be giving you space or whatever, but…
我真的没有其他人可以联♥系♥
Well, I actually don't have anyone else to call.
因为…
'Cause it's…
看起来我也要离开斯劳部门了
Well, it looks like I'm leaving Slough House too.
你好 我不知道你来了
Hello. Didn't know you were here.
你知道
Yes, you did.
是的 我知道
Yes, I did.
我们得把那台该死的电梯修好
We gotta get that fucking lift mended.
你很享受这样吧 - 不算太享受
You enjoying this, are you? - Not particularly.
但请开始表演吧 我想你都排练好了
But go on. Do your bit. I imagine you worked it all out.
对着镜子练习
You practice in front of the mirror,
还是说你很难盯着自己的眼睛看
or do you find it hard to look yourself in the eye?
不好意思 你能别…
Sc… Do you mind? Could you not…
请不要在这里吸烟 好吗
Could you not do that here, please?
这毕竟是军情五处的楼
This is MI5 property, after all.
去他的军情五处 我的地盘我说了算
Fuck MI5. My gaff, my rules.
是 说到这个
Yeah, about that.
恐怕不再是你的地盘了
Not anymore, I'm afraid.
真的
Really?
你的“地盘”没了
Your gaff, as you term it, is no more.
成为过去时了
Thing of the past. Literally.
据说你之所以还能勉强掌管这个地方
One understands that you've been allowed to run this place under sufferance
是因为…
because of…
因为你曾为情报处立过一些功劳
Well, because of what you've done for the Service.
但你知道凡事都有度 有边界
But you know, there are lines. That there are limits.
你我都清楚 你早就越界了
Two of us know you're way over both.
你还记得昨天的事吧
You do remember yesterday, right?
我的人救了你的命
When one of my team saved your life.
我开始后悔给他情报了
I'm beginning to regret giving him the tip-off.
是 我的生命受到威胁是因为… - 而且…
Yes. My life was only in danger because… - Also--
你的另一个手下失职… - 在斯劳部门
…another member of your delinquent te-- - Also in the ledger of things
没搞砸事件簿里
that Slough House has not fucked up,
我承认 这个事件簿 在整个大局里确实有点薄
which, I grant you, is a little thin in the grand scheme,
是我抓到了那个制♥造♥这一周
is that I caught the femme fatale
流血事件和混乱的蛇蝎女子
behind this week's fucking bloodshed and chaos
还避免了你的人在使♥馆♥里开枪
without your goons having a firefight in an embassy.
但我猜这正是原因所在 对吗
But I suppose that's why, yeah?
对 你想掩盖事实 她…
Yeah, you wanna bury the fact that she…
她对你眨眨眼 你就放她走了
she batted her eyelids and you let her walk out of the building
同时弄坏了军情五处的主机
and fuck up the MI5 mainframe all at the same time.
有意思 我…
You know, it's funny. I…
我有一个完全不同的说法
I have a totally different narrative.
是 当然了
Yeah, I'm sure you do.
让我猜猜
Yeah, let me guess.
贾德可以留下一亿的佣金 只要他说…
Judd gets to keep the commission on the hundred mil for saying that
他警告我利比亚人和塔拉跟何的关系了
he tried to warn me about the Libyans and Tara's connection to Ho
我却无所作为
and I did nothing.
对 你把一切都怪在斯劳部门头上 你还能保护饭碗
Yeah, you blame it all on Slough House, and you get to keep your job.
对吗
Yeah?
将死 朋友
Checkmate, mate.
好嘛 看起来我完蛋了
Yeah, well, it looks like I'm fucked.
我不想用这个词的 但是没错 你完蛋了
You know, I don't like to use that word, but yes. You're fucked.
你们都彻底完蛋了
You're all totally fucked.
完蛋了 除了卡特怀特 因为我感觉他挺有潜力的
Fucked. Apart from Cartwright, because he shows some promise, I feel,
值得拥有第二次机会 - 他只会浪费掉
and deserves a second chance. - He'll only balls it up.
好 我走了 不用送 好吗
Right. Well, I'll see myself out, shall I?
对了 今天晚些时候会来一队人
By the way, there's a team coming by later today
清理这个地方
to clean this place up.
你会留下巨大污点的
You'll leave quite a stain.
但都会清理干净
But it'll be gone.
你们两个再耍花招
Now, anymore crap from either of you two
我会确保情报部门 在公众面前彻底摧毁你们
and I will see to it the security services destroys you
以及你们那可憎至极的营生
and your god-awful livelihoods in public.
不好意思 刚才是什么
I'm sorry, what was that?
什么是什么
What was what?
我无意听到…
That I overheard…
那个啊
That.
是 那是你在一名政♥治♥人物遇害前
Yeah. That was you threatening a political figure
威胁他的录音
hours before he was killed.
如果你想听 我可以播放其他部分
I'll play you the other bits if you like,
他老婆说你包养年轻女子
where his wife talks about your sugar daddy behavior and…
还有拿他土耳其裔老爸的事威胁他
and you blackmail him about his Turkish dad.
帮你回忆一下
In case it slipped your mind.
你可能真的忘了
I mean, it might have done.
毕竟你这周好忙啊
You've had a busy week.
你知道 我…
You know what, I was…
我可能有点不成熟 对吧
I was probably a tad premature, wasn't I?
我说“将死” 本意是“将” 对吧
When I said "checkmate," it was more like "check," wasn't it?
我…挪动一个棋子 你挪动…
You know, so I… I do a move, and you do…
你想要什么
What do you want?
我要的东西从来没变过
I want what I always want.
静静地待着 不受一点干扰
To be left in utter fucking peace.
好吧
All right.
好
All right.
斯劳部门保留
Slough House stays.
莫莉多兰也要留下
So does Molly Doran.
我喜欢莫莉 莫莉很风趣
I love Molly. Molly's a lot of fun.
那可不是我的决定 - 何要复职回来
That was never my decision. - And Ho comes back.
何 那人是个大累赘
Ho? The man's an utter fucking liability.
绝对不行 - 何必须回来
Absolutely not. - Ho comes back.
只有他能帮我管理外卖♥♥账号♥
He's the only one who can manage my Deliveroo account.
好吧 如果他…行…好
Fine. If he… Right, okay. Okay.
那么你觉得我们该找谁背黑锅呢
So then, who do you propose that we hang this on?
我们就找该滚蛋的大聪明背
Well, we pin it on the fucking chump who deserves to go.
你 - 我
You. - Me?
不…不行…
No. No. No way. No.
不行…我哪都不去
No, no, no, no. I'm not going anywhere.
但你毕竟是给一位应♥召♥女付了钱
But you still paid a call girl,
而且你也跟她上♥床♥了
who, incidentally, you were also boffing.
如果你一小时内还没离职
If you're not out of your office within the hour,
我要把这个发给 我之前喝酒时认识的每一个卑鄙小记者
I'm gonna send this to every grubby little hack I know from my drinking days.
这会给情报处 带来难以估量的伤害 你是知道的
That's going to do untold damage toward the Service and you know that.
关我屁事
Like I give a fuck.
看看情报处是怎么“报答”我的
Look what the Service has done to me.
好了 出去时别关门
Yeah, and leave the door open on your way out.
我喜欢穿堂风
I like a through draft.
我们一定会再见的
I'm sure we'll meet again.
我看未必
I doubt that.
我不招♥妓♥
I don't use prostitutes.
她不是妓♥女♥
She wasn't a prostitute.
她不是…那是…
She wasn't, that was…
她不是…见鬼
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表