剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
I-I made it up.
那我跟雪莉一起行动
Well, I'll go with Shirley then.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去远离你们的地方
Away from you.
塔拉有没有问过你 关于你工作的任何方面
Did Tara ever ask you about any aspect of your work?
听着 如果她曾接到打探情报的任务
Look, if she was ever tasked with finding anything out,
那当她爱上“热力罗迪”时 任务就全都泡汤了
that went out the window when she fell for the Hot Rod.
如果你撒谎…
If you are lying
或不小心漏掉了一个小小的细节
or even if some tiny little thing genuinely slipped your mind,
你将会被关很长时间
you will be locked away for a very long time
牢房♥会比这里肮脏 狭小许多
in a much nastier and smaller cell than this.
我跟你讲 她对我是间谍的事没兴趣
I'm telling you, she had no interest in me being a spy.
对她来说毫无意义
It meant nothing to her.
我向她秀我能侵入军情五处的数据库 她甚至都不怎么在意
She wasn't even fussed when I showed her I could hack into the MI5 database.
你秀什么
You did what?
淡定点 我只是想给她留下好印象
Chill. I was just trying to impress her.
抱歉 我问清楚 你秀给她看 如何进入军情五处的数据库
Sorry, just to be clear, you showed her how to enter the MI5 database?
淡定 好吗 她不可能复刻的
Relax, yeah? She couldn't replicate it.
我是西半球手速最快的人
I've got the fastest fingers in the West.
保真
You can quote me on that.
她独自在你电脑前待过吗
And was she ever left alone?
没有 从来没有
No. Never.
除了我去门口取披萨外卖♥♥
Well, apart from when I went to get the door for the pizzas.
最多20秒
Like, 20 seconds tops.
但我都说了 她不在意
But like I said, she wasn't fussed.
她爱的是我这个人 不是我的工作
She loves me for who I am, not what I do.
我没听错吧
Did I just hear that right?
他把她独自留在电脑前 能够访问我们的全部数据库
He left her on her own with access to our entire database,
我们却不知道 她是谁 想要什么和干过什么
and we have no idea who she is, what she wants, or what she did.
把何的女朋友找出来 叫IT部门检查系统遭到入侵的痕迹
Find Ho's girlfriend, and tell IT to check the system for a breach.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表