剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
好 也许你该学着随身携带证件
Yeah, maybe you should've started with taking them aside.
各位 有情报表示
Everyone, intelligence has come to light
你们最好立刻离开
that means it's best for you to leave right now.
请从建筑后门撤离
So please do so from the back of the building.
不必恐慌 各位 慢慢走 安全地撤离
No need to panic, everyone. Just slowly, safely exit the building.
各位 请立刻撤离 走啊
Everyone, now please! Come on!
我是说现在 出去
I mean it, now! Get out!
各位 拜托 立刻 请撤离
Everyone, come on, now! Please!
说好的保持冷静呢
What the fuck happened to "calmly"?
等等 到底是怎么回事 我的悼词才刚开头呢
Hang on. What the hell is going on? I'd only just started my eulogy.
很抱歉 先生 我明白 但我们必须请你立刻撤离
Apologies, sir. I know, but we need to get you to leave the building now.
别急…好了 - 等等 失火了
Whoa, whoa. All right. - Hang on. Is it a fire?
不 没有失火 - 那他为什么按响了警报
No, there's not a fire. - Then why did he hit the alarm?
对 问得好 - 是安全威胁 好吗
Yeah, good question. - It's a security threat, okay?
我们发现了一个安全威胁 - 什么威胁
A security threat has come to light. - What kind of threat?
利比亚人向政♥府♥勒索一亿英镑
Libyan operatives are extorting the government for £100 million.
我听不见
I can't hear you.
抱歉 拜托 谁能把该死的警报关掉吗
Sorry. Can someone turn that fucking thing off, please?
还有不到一分钟 我们必须付他们一亿英镑
In under a minute, we have to pay £100 million
否则一个礼拜场所将遭到袭击
or a place of worship is gonna be attacked,
我们有理由相信就是这里 请相信…
and we have reason to believe it could be here. Please, just believe…
谢天谢地 你听到了吗
Thank God. Did you get that?
听到了 你们有理由相信这里将遭到袭击
Yes. You have reason to believe this place could be attacked.
对 请吧 我们走 - 但你们不确定
Yeah, so please, let's leave now. - But you don't know for sure?
情报永远不是百分百确定的 先生
Intelligence is never 100% certain, sir.
那这个情报的可信度是百分之多少
What percentage would you put on this piece of intelligence?
这重要吗 - 重要 我是伦敦市长
That really matter? - Yes, I'm the Mayor of London.
如果很可能会发生袭击
If an attack was highly likely,
我应该得到通知 - 那…
I should've been informed. - Well…
(爷爷来电)
该死 现在别打来啊
Fuck. Not now.
听着 现在真的不是讨论规程的时候
Look, it really is not the time to argue about protocol.
给惠兰打电♥话♥ - 真的 我需要他立刻撤离
Get Whelan on the line. - Seriously, I need him to leave now.
我们可以在户外射杀他们
We can get them outside.
市长还在里面
The mayor is still here.
我之前没能杀了他
I was cheated out of killing him before.
我们先干掉他 - 好
We get him first. - Okay.
你去干扰安保团队
You distract his security team.
你叫什么名字 - 我…
What's your name? - My…
瑞弗卡特怀特 - 瑞弗
River Cartwright. - River?
是的
Yes.
克劳德 我和瑞弗卡特怀特在一起
Claude, I'm here with River Cartwright,
他冲进了追悼会现场 胡言乱语说什么利比亚人袭击的事
who's crashed into the memorial service babbling something about a Libyan attack
可我的手下似乎对此一无所知
that none of my agents seem to know anything about.
是
Right.
首先 很抱歉 扎法 我道歉
Well, first of all, apologies on that, Zafar. Apologies.
你应该得知此事的
You should have been kept in the loop on that,
不过说句公道话 事情的发展瞬息万变
although in our defense, it has been a very fast-moving situation.
好 - 到底会不会
Yes. - Was there gonna be an attack
有人袭击悼念活动
on the service or not?
会…有的
Yes, yes, there was.
说实话 没有任何情报表明你会是目标
To be honest, we had no intelligence either way
也没有情报否定这一可能
that you were specifically under threat.
当然 如果…我们得到这一信息 那…
Of course, if-if we had received that information, then… then…
那我们当然会插手 - 等等
then we would've intervened. - Now hang on,
你们插手了 我面前有一群你们的特工
you did intervene. I'm stood in front of a load of your agents.
请让卡特怀特听电♥话♥好吗
Would you mind putting Cartwright on for me, please?
他要跟你说话
Wants to speak to you.
长官 - 你到底在干什么
Sir. - What the fuck are you doing?
我们认为袭击会发生在阿伯茨福德
We thought the attack was gonna be at Abbotsfield.
好吧 我们已经付钱了
Yeah, well, we paid them the money.
不会发生任何袭击的 更不会是在阿伯茨福德
There's not gonna be an attack anywhere. And certainly not at Abbotsfield.
快出去
Get out!
你拿枪有什么用啊
Have you actually ever used one of those?
你的射击角度比我好
You had the better angle.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
糟糕
Fuck.
该死的
Shit.
你还有多少子弹 - 够用
How many have you got left? - Enough.
不好
Shit.
满足他的要求 见鬼 满足他的要求
Just give him what he wants. For fuck's sake, give him what he wants.
我要离开英国
I want to get out of the country.
协议依然作数 - 什么交易
The deal still stands. - What deal?
和军情五处的协议 安全离开
With MI5. Safe passage.
你在开玩笑吧 你休想安全离开
You're kidding, right? You're not getting safe passage.
你开枪时已经撕毁协议了
You broke that deal when you opened fire.
别跟他这么说啊 - 我不会撒谎的
Don't say that to him. - Well, I'm not gonna lie.
我宁可你撒谎
I'd really rather you lied.
让我走 否则我杀了你们的市长
Let me out of here or I shoot your mayor!
不可能 - 可以 否则他会杀了他
No, not happening. - Yes, otherwise he'll shoot him.
别瞄准他的脖子 我们都知道 你的枪法有多烂
Do not aim for his neck. We've established you're a shit shot.
还有其他部位可以瞄
There's other parts of him to aim for.
我要带他一起走出去
I'm going to walk out of here and I'm taking him with me.
不 我们不会让你得逞 - 你会的
No, we can't let you do that. - Yes, you can.
你能别跟我唱反调了吗
Can you stop fucking contradicting me?
可以 但你不能再让危险形势恶化了
Yeah, I will if you stop escalating a dangerous situation.
我有把握 我心里有数 - 这人是个疯子
I'm on top of it. I know what I'm doing. - We've got a madman
他用枪指着人♥质♥的头 我们就满足他的要求吧
pointing a gun at a hostage. I say let him do what he wants.
看吧 所以你永远走不出斯劳部门
You see, that's why you're never gonna get out of Slough House.
天啊…
Shit. Shit.
你…是从哪冒出来的
Where… Where did you come from?
我是悄无声息地靠近他的
I approached him very, very quietly.
你们俩…假装争吵 为他打掩护
You two… You two staged your argument to give him cover.
我明白…现在明白了
I get that, I get that. I get that now.
见鬼
Fuck.
对…
Yeah, yeah.
是非正统手段 对
It's unorthodox, yeah.
但是 你得偶尔跳出思维定式
But you just gotta think outside the box sometimes.
不是吗
Don't you?
是
Yeah.
我们已经清点了所有利比亚人
We've accounted for all the Libyans.
两个在阿伯茨福德中枪 兰姆逮捕了塔拉
Two were shot at Abbotsfield, and Lamb apprehended Tara.
他在那里做什么
What was he doing there?
我不知道 长官
I don't know, ma'am.
我们付钱了 他们还是动手袭击 真是一团糟
We pay up and they attack anyway. What a shit show.
你别无选择
You didn't have a choice.
等他们把这事翻来覆去地调查清楚 你一定会被还以清白 长官
When they pick over the bones of this, you'll be exonerated, ma'am.
有伦敦官僚在呢
London rules will kick in.
伦敦官僚
London rules?
如果你在情报处干过 你就懂
If you were Service, you'd know that.
莫斯科那一套:小心谨慎
Moscow rules, watch your back.
伦敦官僚:明哲保身
London rules, cover your arse.
(彼得贾德手♥机♥来电)
克劳德惠兰 我是彼得贾德
Claude Whelan, Peter Judd.
看起来我们两人都在过去一周的事件中
It seems both of us have a public relations problem
因为牵涉其中 在舆♥论♥方面遇到了一些公♥关♥问题
vis-à-vis our connection to events of the last week.
我能否提出一个互利的解决方案
Might I propose a solution of mutual benefit?
嗨 是我 瑞弗
Hiya. It's me. It's River.
我的孙子
My boy.
你还好吗 - 你来了
You all right? - You're here.
是
Yeah.
我太开心了
I'm so happy.
我也是 对
Me too. Yeah.
昨晚的电♥话♥很抱歉
I'm sorry about that phone call. Last night.
我好像胡言乱语来着
I don't think I was making much sense.
没关系 - 可能对你没有帮助
It's fine. - Probably no help to you.
没事…
It's fine. It's fine.
是谁干的 俄♥国♥佬又来老一套
Who was it? The Russkies up to their old tricks?
不是
No.
是利比亚
It was Libya.
利比亚
Libya.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表