剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
好 那我们就叫军队
Okay, then we call in the army.
在40分钟内
In 40 minutes?
长官 财政部确认了
Ma'am, the Treasury have verified
那笔钱将汇入的开曼群岛信托账户
the Cayman Island trust where the money's to be paid.
与这家公♥司♥有关联
It's linked to this company.
天啊 好 叫他过来
Jesus Christ. Right. Get him in.
他已经在路上了 - 别让人看见他
He's already on his way. - Keep him out of sight.
抱歉 我们为什么核实 他们希望把钱打到哪
I'm sorry, why are we checking where they want the money sent?
我们不会付钱的
We're not gonna pay it.
我认为应保留付钱的选项
I think we should have the option.
你必须立刻给首相打电♥话♥ 得到拨款
You need to call the PM now. Get it cleared.
对恐♥怖♥主♥义♥让步 他不会听的
Give in to terror? He won't hear of it.
那就可能发生第二次阿伯茨福德事件
Well, then, you are looking at a second Abbotsfield.
派特工去利比亚使♥馆♥
Send the Dogs down to the Libyan embassy.
如果没有流血事件 我们要护送她和她的团队去机场
If this goes without bloodshed, we shall escort her and her team to the airport.
否则的话 我要特工准备好突袭使♥馆♥
If it goes the other way, I want them to be ready to storm the building.
我们难道不该做点什么吗
Shouldn't we be, you know, doing things,
比如试图追踪利比亚人或…罗迪的女朋友
like trying to track the Libyans or-or-or Roddy's girlfriend?
她在利比亚使♥馆♥
She's at the Libyan embassy.
什么 竟然是国家批准的行动吗
What, so it was a state-sanctioned op?
不 我怀疑不是
No, I doubt that.
她是强行闯入的 因为她知道
She forced her way in there 'cause she knows
我们没法进去抓她
that we can't go in and drag her out.
(爷爷来电)
是你爷爷
That Grandpa?
不是 是他 你怎么知道的
No. Yes. How did you know that?
如果和行动有关 你就接听了
Well, if it was of operational relevance, you would've taken it,
你又没有私生活 所以一定是他
and you've got no personal life so it must be him.
对了 他还好吗
H-How's he doing, by the way?
不太好 对
Not great, no.
他从新闻上得知了当前的时事
He's picking up on what's happening from the news,
但他有点犯迷糊
but he's getting it slightly jumbled.
什么都别说 - 说什么
Don't say anything. - About what?
说他犯迷糊 好吗
About him getting confused, okay?
我知道你们俩曾经意见不合 但就到此为止吧
I know that you two had your differences, but just leave it there.
他曾是机构里最聪明的人 仅次于我
He was the sharpest mind in the building. After me.
你现在肯定要说些难听的话
Now you're gonna say something horrible.
说他变得多么可耻 恶心
Something unutterably vile about him
成了自己昔日辉煌的羞耻残影
being an embarrassing shadow of his former self.
用不着我说 你都替我说了
I don't have to. You just said it for me.
这样毫无帮助 - 我…
This isn't helping. - I--
我们该怎么做
What are we going to do?
别说“什么都不做”
And don't say, "nothing."
就是没什么能做的啊
There's nothing to do.
这些人很厉害 而且冷血无情
These guys are bloody good and they're fucking ruthless.
总部不可能保护伦敦的每一个教堂
The Park can't protect every church in London.
那他们就不得不付钱了
Well, then they will have to pay the money.
如果他们不付呢 - 那就会发生大屠♥杀♥
And what happens if they don't? - Then there'd be a massacre.
在伦敦随便找个教堂屠♥杀♥
At a random church in London?
真是一场噩梦 - 也许不是随便找的
This is a nightmare. - Maybe not that random.
我能想到一个礼拜场所
There is one place of worship I can think of.
不过只有彻头彻尾的神经病能想到
Although, it would only occur to a complete and utter fucking psychopath.
你认为他知道是哪个
You think he knows which one?
见鬼
Shit.
等等 他们要去哪
Wait, w-where are they going?
阿伯茨福德
Abbotsfield.
阿伯茨福…阿伯茨福德 已经发生过一次袭击了
Abbotsfi… There's already been an attack at Abbotsfield.
所以人们即将在一个多信仰中心 举办悼念活动
Which they are commemorating at a multifaith center shortly.
你不能说出这样的鬼话 却坐在那里不作为啊
You can't just say shit like that and then just sit there and do nothing.
我没有不作为 我派出了手下的精兵强将
I'm not doing nothing. I'm sending my best agents.
外加你
And you.
请问为什么叫我过来
May I ask why I've been summoned here
却让我像员工一样在楼梯上等着
then made to wait on the stairs like a member of staff?
你那天晚上来见我
When you came to visit me the other night,
你提到有一群心怀不满的利比亚人
you mentioned a group of disaffected Libyans wanting compensation
想要得到石油收入损失的补偿
for lost oil revenues.
此刻 我们要在25分钟内支付一亿英镑
As of now, we have 25 minutes to pay up 100 million
以阻止一个利比亚团体袭击一个教堂
to stop a Libyan group from attacking a church.
我对此一无所知
I have no knowledge of any of this.
这个国家极度分♥裂♥
It's an extremely fractured country,
以我有限的经验来看 人人都在中饱私囊
and in my limited experience, every fucker you meet is on the take.
你要对付的人可能属于完全不同的团体
The people you're dealing with may be part of a completely separate group.
这笔钱必须交给 一家你担任董事的离岸信托公♥司♥
The payment has to go to an offshore trust where you are a director.
那样的话 该死 见鬼 可恶 好吧 看来是同一批人
In that case, fuck, shit, bugger and yes, it seems it is the same people.
我再也不在中东做生意了
I will never do business in the Middle East again.
他们喜欢讨价还价
They love to haggle,
还有完全疯掉的倾向
and they have a tendency to go completely fucking crackers.
他们为什么会有你的信息
Why do they have your details?
有两个账户
There are two accounts.
一个是专门用来等钱进来后分给他们的 当然 扣掉我的佣金
One to distribute funds to them once they've come in, minus my commission.
显然这个账户里还空空如也
Nothing in that one at the moment, obviously.
另一个呢
And the other?
他们这三年来就象征性地给了我一点点钱
They've paid me a nominal fee for the last three years.
最近他们暗示我做得不够
Recently they intimated I wasn't doing enough,
所以我就来找你了 - 你说“象征性”是指…
hence my visit to you. - And when you say "nominal," you mean…
全算下来二十多万吧
All told, a couple of hundred grand.
到时候我会如实申报的
Which I will declare in due course.
他们为什么要拖我下水
Why are they dragging me into this insanity?
严重有损我的形象
It makes me look terrible.
因为你拿了他们的钱却什么都没做 他们想借此揭露
Because you took their money and did nothing and they want to show
这个国家有多腐♥败♥ 混乱
what a corrupt mess this country is.
通过前内政大臣拿到钱
Getting paid through the former Home Secretary
这招太有效了
is a very good way of doing it.
此事曝光后 我们的形象都会严重受损
When this comes out, we will all look terrible.
首相
Prime Minister,
恐怕不付钱 袭击很难避免
I'm afraid it's highly unlikely the attack can be prevented without paying.
不…我和你一样失望
No. No, I'm as disappointed as you are.
12分钟 先生
Twelve minutes, sir.
泰维纳害我们别无选择
Well, Taverner's left us with no choice.
是的
Mmm.
他们给我们一小时不是为了阻止杀戮
They didn't give us an hour to stop the killing.
而是让我们找钱的
They gave us an hour to find the money.
我们被彻底算计了
We have been outplayed.
我们会付钱的 但我要你保证袭击行动取消
We will pay. But I want your word the attack will be called off.
那我要你保证我们能离开英国
And I want your word we'll be allowed to leave the country.
汽车很快就到 准备送你们去诺瑟尔特皇家空军机场
Cars will be arriving shortly, ready to take you to RAF Northolt.
只有在你和你的团队全部撤离 以确保不再发生任何暴♥力♥行为的前提下
But safe passage is only guaranteed if you and all your team leave
我们才会保证你们能安全通行
to ensure there is no further violence.
还有 这些事全都要保密
And also, none of this ever comes out.
我能想象 你们一定觉得被羞辱了吧
I can imagine you must feel humiliated, huh?
很不爽吧
Unpleasant, isn't it?
你同意我们的条件吗
Do you agree to our terms?
我会叫他们住手 他们会很快回到使♥馆♥
I'll stand them down, and they will return to the embassy shortly.
再有暴♥力♥事件发生 车里那些人
Any more violence, and those men in the cars
将不会送你们去机场
will not be taking you to the airport.
而是送你们下地狱
They will be taking you down.
不会再有暴♥力♥事件了
There'll be no more violence.
汇款已授权
Transfer authorized.
(收到资金 数额:一亿)
我看到了
So I see.
他们付钱了 我们成功了
They paid. We did it.
回使♥馆♥来 他们会用飞机送我们离开
Get back to the embassy. They're going to fly us out of here.
你开始相信自己的角色了
You're starting to believe your role.
你是个新兵
You're a recruit.
不是下命令的人
Not the one who gives orders.
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
结束了
It's over.
我们的事没结束
Not for us.
听着
Listen.
如果你们再有行动 他们就会突袭这栋楼
If you do anything else, they're going to storm the building.
准备好
Get ready.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表