剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
So it'll take us a couple of hours to crack his password.
除非…
Unless…
需要你了 别得意
You're needed. And don't gloat.
看看是谁爬回爸爸身边了
Look who came crawling back to papa.
嗨
Hey.
对了 你阻止了暗♥杀♥贾弗里 干得好
Well done on Jaffrey, by the way.
金博尔到底怎么死的
What the fuck happened to Gimball?
只是个意外
It was just some kind of accident.
一桶油漆砸到他头上了
Paint pot fell on his head.
不好意思 什么 - 对
Sorry, what? - Yeah.
油漆桶没固定好
It wasn't secured properly.
等等 出事时你们在场
Wait, were you there when this happened?
算了 我宁可不知道
Do you know what, I'd rather not know.
嗨 一切可好 现在是大半夜
Hey. Everything all right? It's the middle of the night.
是…
Yeah…
我睡不着 我打开了新闻
I couldn't sleep, and I turned the news on
我看到了金博尔的消息
and I saw this business with Gimball.
真是个烂人
What a shit!
真是个大烂人
What an absolute shit.
没人会为他哀悼的
And no one's gonna mourn him.
然后我想到交通的事
And then I thought the traffic,
还有那个可怕的事件 就在那地方叫什么来着
and that appalling business at… What's it called?
阿伯茨福德
Abbotsfield.
那是什么 - 阿伯茨福德 对
What the fuck is that? - Abbotsfield, yes.
是回忆盒 何和塔拉约会的纪念品
It's a memory box. Keepsakes from Ho's dates with Tara.
我试图重新连接系统 以便追踪杀手的车
I was trying to reconnect the system so I could trace the assassin's vehicle,
在一堆电线下面找到的
found it under some wires.
听着 我知道接下来会发生什么
See, I know what's going to happen.
是 我们的去稳定化战略之一 我们知道
Yeah, it's one of our destabilization strategies. We know.
不…
No, no, no, no, no.
那是人的头发吗
Is that human hair?
从犯罪心理学的角度来看 这是个危险信♥号♥♥ 对吧
Well, in terms of criminal psychology, that is a red flag, right?
我♥干♥过 我用过 我…
I did. I had it. I…
遮住敌人的眼睛 - 不对
Blind your enemy. - No!
是蜂蜜 和蜂蜜有关
It's honey. It's something with honey.
对 美人计 他们已经用过了
Yeah, honeytrap. They've already done that one.
他们会再用的 听着 他们会再用
They do it again, you see, they do it again.
就像蜜蜂
It's like the bees.
我们这里的蜜蜂很可爱
You know, we have such lovely bees here.
是的
Yes.
蜜蜂令我很开心
They make me very happy.
我看不到你的时候 我心想
When I can't see you, I think, well,
“至少还有蜜蜂陪我”
"At least I've got the bees."
好 听着 你试着再睡一下吧 好吗
Yeah, look, you should just try and get back to sleep, okay?
好…我会的
Yes, yes, I will.
明天见 对 午餐 星期天的午餐
I'll see you tomorrow, yes, for lunch, for Sunday lunch?
好 我尽量 但我可能还得忙工作
Yeah. I'll try. But I'll probably still be busy with work.
你不必忙工作 - 我就要忙
No, you won't. - Yes, I fucking will.
晚安 瑞弗
Night night, River.
我爱你
I love you.
好 我也一样
Yep, same.
我会很忙 因为这事还没完
I will be busy because this isn't finished.
你的事完了 因为派你去保护的人 脑袋被砸爆了
Well, it is for you because the guy you got sent to protect got his head caved in.
我要把这个查完
I'm carrying on going through this.
为什么 - 为了气何
Why? - To take the piss out of Ho.
行 你随意吧 我找点有用的事做
Fine. Knock yourself out. I'm gonna find something useful to do.
是兰姆吩咐你做的吗
Is that what Lamb told you to do?
对 算是吧
Yeah, kind of.
他叫我们滚蛋 去自残
He told us to fuck off and injure ourselves.
科 他总是这么说话
Coe, he says things like that all the time.
不是真心的
He didn't mean it.
他就是真心的
Yes, he did.
莫莉
Molly.
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
你能怎么做呢
What would you have done?
惠兰甚至连当面说一声的礼貌都没有
Whelan didn't even have the courtesy to do it in person.
我收到了人事部的电邮 说我被炒掉了
I received an email from HR saying I've been given the push.
显然我已经超出了情报处最低辞退要求
Apparently, I am beyond minimum Service requirements.
你打算怎么动手
So, how are you gonna do it?
动手
It?
自我了断
Turn the lights out.
因为你被辞退了
Now you've been let go.
我想会是吃药吧
Pills, I expect.
这是流行的方法 不是吗
That's the favored option, isn't it?
不 你还有其他选择
Nah, you got a wider choice than that.
漂亮的海滨道 陡峭的斜坡
Nice coastal path. Big steep drop.
你可能会创下无助力飞行的新纪录
You might set a new record for unassisted flight.
至少能创造个人最佳成绩
At the very least, a personal best.
你总是这么会安慰人 不是吗
You're always a comfort, aren't you?
你有看新闻吗
You been following the news?
阿伯茨福德
Abbotsfield?
对 那件事 还有干扰交通 动物园爆♥炸♥案
Yeah. That, the traffic disruption, bomb at the zoo,
全都有关联
they're all connected.
科说这是一个旧时的去稳定化战略
Coe linked it to an old destabilization strategy.
我很确定是利比亚干的
Pretty sure it's Libya.
我去总部查是利比亚的什么人
Went to the Park to find out who in Libya.
都在档案里 杰克逊
It'll be in the files, Jackson.
我又不是记忆机器
And I'm not a memory act.
是 但在来的路上
Yeah. But on the way over here,
我想到了一份文件 你可能留在身边了
I thought there's one file that you might have kept.
你怎么让他们开放这里的
How did you get them to open up this place?
我是局长
I'm First Desk.
我们来这里干吗
Why are we here?
我觉得你需要一点新鲜空气
Well, I thought you could do with a bit of fresh air.
我很冷
I'm cold.
你很善良 谢谢 - 是吗 好
You're a kind man. Thank you. - Yeah, am I? Good.
你要知道 我们很努力地援助过你的国家
You should know that we all tried so hard to help your country.
是政♥变♥后
After the coup.
很不幸 负担太重了 我们承担不起
Sadly it was too great a burden for us to take on.
你们就甩掉了我们 - 不…不是这样的
You just washed your hands of us. - No, no, that's not the case.
我们尽力了
We did what we could.
现在呢
And now,
我需要你为这个国家尽你所能
I need you to do what you can do for this country.
我把一切都告诉你们了
I've told you everything.
现在该看你的了 局长先生
It's up to you now, Mr. First Desk.
是的…你都说了
Yes. Yes, you have.
只是我在想你之前说的一件事
Only I was thinking back about something you'd said earlier.
我很好奇
It struck me as rather curious.
你说…
You said…
你说:“如果我再见到他们 他们会杀了我”
Well, you said, "If I meet them again, they'll kill me."
所以…
And…
我在想 你会怎么再见到他们
I was wondering how you'd meet them again.
不知道 我的意思是如果碰到他们
I don't know. I meant if I run into them.
不 我觉得你当时不是这个意思 - 不
No, I don't think you did, did you? - No.
不 如果你是那个意思 你会说:“如果他们找到我”
No. If that's what you meant, you'd have said, "If they find me."
但你不是这么说的
But that's not what you said.
你说的是“如果我再见到他们” 仿佛这是一种可能性
You said, "If I meet them again." As if it was a possibility.
你有办法联络他们 对不对
You have a way of contacting them, don't you?
不对
No!
他们要在机场进行恐怖袭击 对不对
They're gonna do something terrible at an airport, aren't they?
也许他们会让飞机坠毁在城市里
Maybe they're gonna crash a plane into the city.
或着把飞机炸毁在跑道上 - 别说了 好吗
Or blow it up as it hits the runway. - Stop it, okay?
我知道你想干什么 - 我想挽救生命
I know what you're trying to do. - I'm trying to save lives.
不… - 这是我想做的
No. No, no, no. - That's what I'm trying to do.
你想让我感到愧疚 我什么都没做错
You're trying to make me feel guilty. And I didn't do anything wrong.
是 你现在要做出决定 不是吗
Right, well, you're making a decision right now, aren't you?
不是帮我
Not to help me.
我认为帮我是错的
I'd say that's wrong.
我必须抓住这些人
I need to catch these men.
否则尸体会如雨点般从天而降
Otherwise, bodies are going to rain from the sky.
这样的话 你的良心过得去吗
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表