剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
London isn't Bengali.
伦敦甚至不是爱尔兰的
London isn't even Irish,
尽管基尔伯恩的朋友们希望我们认为它是
despite what our friends in Kilburn would have us believe.
好 这句话得留下
Oh, yeah, that's a keeper.
今晚应该是一场对话
Tonight was supposed to be a dialogue.
一次礼貌的意见交流
A polite exchange of views.
讨论关于这座伟大城市未来的 两种不同看法
Two distinct visions for the future of this great city.
但我们却在哀悼 空前分♥裂♥
But, instead, we find ourselves mourning and more divided than ever.
但我有消息要告诉大家
But I've got news for you.
也要告诉我们的对手
I've got news for our opponents too.
事实上 我有消息要告诉全世界
In fact, I've got news for the whole world.
我们要把我们的城市夺回来
We are taking our city back.
维克拉姆阿查里亚于1968年来到这个国家
Vikram Acharya, he came to this country in 1968.
在这个城市安家
He made his home in this city.
他是党内深受爱戴和重视的一员
He was a much loved and valued member of the party.
为之奉献了一生
Gave his life for it.
为美好 有活力的伦敦奉献了一生
For the dream of a Londerful city.
我们永远不会对仇恨让步
We will never give in to hate.
在这次选举中 爱与恨都成为了投票选项 请投爱一票
Love and hate are on the ballot this election. Vote love.
觉醒派的精英们需要清醒过来并意识到
The woke elite need to wake up and realize,
伦敦是英国的
London is British.
但我不是 我不是
But I'm not. I'm not.
该死的 见鬼
Fucking hell. Fuck.
现在我提议大家起立 为维克拉姆阿查里亚
I now propose that we stand for a minute's silence in memory
和昨日遇难的十位同胞默哀一分钟
of Vikram Acharya and the ten other people who lost their lives yesterday.
(机房♥ 上层看台)
伦敦是一个大家庭
London is a family.
但我想讲讲我自己的家庭
But let me say a few words about my own family.
我赞同我儿子的目标
I agree with my son's goals.
谁不希望地球更环保 更美好呢
Who doesn't want a greener planet?
但这不意味着我赞同他的方式
But that doesn't mean I approve of his methods.
他是个成年人
He's an adult.
管教他不是我的职责 那是法♥院♥的职责
It's not for me to discipline him. That duty is with the courts.
但如果我们这一代人的失误
But if the failings of my generation
导致了他和他那一代人 走上了如此极端的道路
have led him and his generation to such extreme action,
那我们必须承认责任 并努力做得更好
then we have to hold up our hands and do better.
无论结果如何 尔凡 我爱你
Whatever the outcome, Irfan, I love you.
我永远不会将你拒之门外
And I will never turn you away.
伦敦是什么
What is London?
抱歉 纽约… - 嘿
Well, sorry, New York… - Hey!
…只是全世界最伟大的城市
…only the greatest city in the world.
你为什么讨厌开车的人 白♥痴♥
Why do you hate motorists, you wanker.
你没事 - 退下
You're okay. - Get back.
请撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building.
请撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building.
请撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building.
请撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building.
请撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building.
请撤离大楼
Please evacuate the building.
让开…快让开
Move! Move! Out the way!
振作起来 你以前也经历过低谷
Come on, you've been down before.
也许他们永远不会发现
Maybe they'll never find out.
他们当然会发现的 蠢货
Of course they're gonna fucking find out, you moron.
金博尔 我要求跟你面对面谈的
Gimball. I asked you for a face to face.
现在不行 - 必须是现在
Not now. - Yes, now.
尔凡杀害了一个老妇人 这是送我的大礼
Irfan killed a little old lady. That's a gift.
听着 朋友 别提对方的家人 好吗
Listen, mate, let's leave families out of this, all right?
拜托 朋友 市长那个杀人的儿子 太好攻击了 不能放过他
Come on, pal. The mayor's murderous son is just too good a target to pass up.
这句很不错 不是吗 市长那个杀人的…
Actually that's rather good, isn't it? The Mayor's Murder…
市长那个杀人的儿子
Mayor's Murderous Son.
金博尔先生 这太卑鄙了 即便以你的标准来看也是如此
Mr. Gimball, that's low. Even for you.
拜托 就好像如果反过来的话 你们就不会用似的
Come on. As if you wouldn't use it if it was the other way around.
这是选举中的重大弱点
It's electoral fucking kryptonite.
我们从没攻击过你的家人 - 你们有理由吗
We've never attacked your family. - Well, why would you?
我家里没有杀人犯
No murderers in my family.
那你的家人对你怎么看
And how do your family feel about you?
你的父母为你自豪吗
Are your parents proud of you?
别提我父母
Don't mention my parents.
你说市长的儿子是杀人犯 很危险
You calling the mayor's son a murderer is dangerous.
有情况吗
Anything?
那个无辜的女人死了 - 他和一个男子要吵起来了
That innocent woman died… - He's getting into it with a man
在舞台门外 - 这是事实
outside the stage door. - That's a fact.
尔凡可能会进监狱
Irfan could go to prison.
你的演说会伤害他
Your talk will get him hurt.
你对此非常了解 不是吗
Well, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
听着 我在努力跟你沟通
Listen, I'm trying to get through to you.
听上去你好像在威胁我
Sounds to me like you're trying to threaten me.
你们这种人总是本性难移
Your lot always revert to type.
我这种人 - 对
My lot? - Yeah.
你迫不及待地想要屈从于自己兽♥性♥的激♥情♥
You can't wait to give in to your animal passion.
真丢脸
Fucking disgrace.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你是谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
军情五处的 混♥蛋♥
MI5, dickhead.
什么
What?
科 帮帮我啊
Coe! Fucking help me!
那又是谁
Who the fuck is that?
科
Coe!
给我冷静点 好吗 - 搞什么
Fucking calm down, all right? - What the fuck?
对 滚吧 鲍曼
Yeah, fuck off, Bowman.
该死的
Fuck.
抱歉 那人真是个大蠢货
Sorry about that. Man's an absolute idiot.
谢谢你出手相助
Thanks for your help.
很高兴看到斗牛犬精神 在年轻一代身上依然存在
Good to see the bulldog spirit's alive in the younger generation.
我是军情五处的 你的安全受到了威胁
I'm MI5, and there's been a threat to your safety.
是 也许对你来说是 替深层政♥府♥干脏活
Yeah, probably for you, doing the deep state's dirty work.
别胡说了
Do fuck off.
金博尔
Gimball!
你干了什么
What did you just do?
我刚从梯子上爬下来 你又干了什么
I just came down the ladder. What did you just do?
他刚才…
He was…
好吧 他真的的死了 不是吗
Yeah, he really is dead, isn't he?
我认为这个还在录音
I think this is recording.
好吧 他真的的死了 不是吗
Yeah, he really is dead, isn't he?
我认为这个还在录音
I think this is recording.
我们要不要…
Should we…
好
Yeah.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表