剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
我们的系统为什么还没恢复
Why is it taking so long to get our system back online?
理由很多
There'll be reasons.
这未免太悲观了 不是吗
Well, that's rather defeatist, isn't it?
我们应该是刀枪不入的
We're supposed to be impregnable.
我有三个问题
I have three questions.
怎么回事 为什么 接下来到底要发生什么 一个答案都没有
How, why, what the living fuck is next? And no answers.
恐怕不得不责罚众人了
Afraid heads are gonna have to roll.
该死
Fuck.
为什么会有倒计时
Why is there a countdown?
它自己出现的 我们不知道原因 这回答不怎么样
It just appeared. We don't know why. Not the best answer.
这根本不是回答
Well, it's not an answer.
难道没有什么 反…反病毒软件
Isn't there some kind of anti… antivirus software
或者后门补丁什么的吗
that you can use, or maybe like a backdoor patch?
我觉得你把从电邮里
I don't think shouting out random words
随便学到的几个词说出来也帮不上忙
you found at the bottom of emails is going to help.
谢谢
Thanks.
好…邓肯 那重启呢
Okay, okay, Duncan. What about a reboot?
怎么 你是说关机再重开
What, you mean turn it off and on again?
不是
No.
除非有用 关机重开有用吗
Unless that would work. If we do that, would that be any good at all?
关不掉 他们现在束手无策
You can't turn it off. They can't do anything right now.
克劳德 不如你别妨碍他们了吧
Claude, why don't we give them some space?
你就不该输入她给你的代码
You should never have inputted that code she gave you.
你就不该让她离开这栋楼
You should never have let her leave the building.
我只是想阻止利比亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
I was only trying to stop Libyan terrorists
在首都横冲直撞而已
from rampaging through the fucking capital.
她想让你放她走
She wanted you to let her go.
你说什么呢 她当时…吓坏了
What are you talking about? She… She was terrified.
我不得不说服她 我…
I had to convince her. I…
何让她访问数据库时
When Ho allowed her to access the database,
她盗取了你的档案 克劳德
she stole your file, Claude.
她耍了你 摸清了你的老底 你中美人计了
She played you. You've been profiled. You've been honey-trapped.
我们算是难兄难弟
You and me both, bro.
你彻底中计了 毫无胜算
You didn't stand a chance.
她是我的女版 所以我才爱上她的
She's a female me. That's why I fell in love with her.
好 有好消息和坏消息
Okay, good news, bad news.
有办法逆转他们造成的损害
There is a way to reverse whatever they've done…
很好
Great.
但必须等倒计时结束
…but not before the countdown ends.
我真替你尴尬
I'm so embarrassed for you.
长官 - 什么事
Sir. - Yeah?
利比亚大使在一号♥线上
The Libyan ambassador's on line one.
他可真不急 我几个小时前就打过电♥话♥了
In his own time. I only made the call fucking hours ago.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
大使 - 惠兰先生
Ambassador. - Mr. Whelan.
我谨代表利比亚政♥府♥致以诚挚的歉意
My sincere apologies on behalf of the Libyan government.
我刚刚得知是一支持异议的安全行动小组
I have just been made aware that a dissident group of security operatives
对过去几天发生的可怕事件
are responsible for the terrible events
负有责任
of the last few days.
是 我相信您一定会尽全力
Yes, well, I'm sure that we can trust you
协助我们找到他们
to do your very best to help us find them.
你现在可以和他们中的一人说话
You can speak to one of them now.
你说什么
What, sorry?
我是之前跟你对话的弱女子
This is the vulnerable young woman you spoke to earlier.
记得吗 你说得对
Remember? You were right.
我比自己想象中更坚强
I am stronger than I thought,
拥有我都未曾意识到的力量储备
with reserves of strength I was not even aware of.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you really?
我是那个被你们自大干预 毁掉的国家里长大的人
Someone who grew up in a country ruined by your arrogant intervention.
你们给我们留下了多年的恐惧
You left us with years of horror.
无论你怎么说 你们杀害11人都是错的
Nothing can justify your slaughter of 11 people.
我需要和有权力的人谈谈
I need to speak to someone in authority.
知道吗 你正在和军情五处的主管说话
Guess what? You're speaking to the head of MI5.
我当然知道啦
Yes, I know.
我瑟瑟发抖时 你不停地提自己的头衔
You kept telling me when I was a trembling girl
想炫耀自己 打动我
you were trying to impress.
之后 我们关闭了你们的电脑系统
And since then, we shut down your computer system
羞辱了你的领导能力
and humiliated your leadership.
对 看来我们可以说 我们遮住了敌人的眼睛
Yeah, I guess we could say we blinded our enemies.
让戴安娜泰维纳听电♥话♥
Put Diana Taverner on.
泰维纳
Taverner.
除非你们满足我们的要求
Unless you give in to our demands,
否则屏幕上的倒计时结束时
when the countdown on your screen ends,
去稳定化战略的最后一步
the final item on the destabilization strategy…
就是那个由你们亲手制定 并强加在许多殖民地上的策略
you know, the one created by you and inflicted on many of your colonies…
将会启动
will be carried out.
你们的要求是什么
What are your demands?
一亿英镑
£100 million.
作为多年石油收益损失的补偿
Compensation for years of lost oil revenues
资金将打入开曼群岛的 “阿尔比恩控股”信托基金
to be paid into a Cayman Island trust called Albion Holdings.
这只是欠我们的一小部分
Which is a fraction of what we are owed.
钱准备好了就给我打电♥话♥
Call me when you have it.
放松点 我们拿到钱就放你出来
Relax. You'll get out when we're paid.
拜拜
Bye.
他们要求在倒计时结束前拿到一亿英镑
They want 100 million before that countdown ends,
否则就执行最后一步战略
or they will carry out the remaining action on their list.
最后一步战略是什么
What's the last action on the list?
袭击礼拜场所
Attack a place of worship.
是 但现在…是星期天早上
Right. But it's-it's Sunday morning.
老天 我们怎么才能找到她
Jesus fucking Christ. How are we gonna find them?
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《伦敦官僚》改编)
流人
第五季第六集
(克劳德马丁惠兰)
(参与利比亚干预行动)
戴安娜
Diana.
塔拉跑了
We lost Tara.
你早知道她会耍惠兰 对吗
You knew she'd play Whelan, didn't you?
我怀疑过
I had my suspicions.
读过他的档案后就确定了 我没怀疑错
Which were confirmed once I read his file.
从他的 心理画像来看 “我是救世主爸爸”的执念都写在脸上了
His psych profile screams "daddy savior complex."
我本来想给你打电♥话♥的 但我觉得你会喜欢看他
I'd have given you a call, but I thought you'd enjoy watching him
出尽洋相 丢人现眼 当个彻头彻尾的蠢货
make a complete and utter fucking tit of himself.
他们提出要求了吗
They issued any demands yet?
她刚刚从使♥馆♥打电♥话♥过来
She just called from the embassy.
要自♥由♥通行权和一亿的石油收入损失
Free passage and 100 million in lost oil revenue.
或许 他们对我们行为的控诉有些道理
Well, they might have a point about our behavior,
但他们把大部分石油收入装进自己口袋
but they trousered most of their oil money
剩下那点零钱还用来压制本国人♥民♥
and spent the change keeping their people down.
他们把我们的系统搞崩溃了 给了我们一小时 也就是10点06分结束
They've crashed our systems and given us an hour, which ends at 10:06.
做不到 他们就要袭击礼拜场所
Otherwise they attack a place of worship.
星期天的早上
Sunday morning.
时间算得很准
They've timed it well.
看来你们只能付钱了
I guess you're just gonna have to pay the money.
长官
Ma'am.
伦敦有大约两千家教堂
There are around 2,000 churches across London.
如果把清♥真♥寺 犹太教堂 庙宇 和多元宗教中心都算上
If you add in mosques, synagogues, temples and multifaith centers,
我们要面对的潜在目标超过五千个
we're looking at over 5,000 potential targets.
是 但是穆♥斯♥林♥教不在星期天做礼拜
Yes, but Muslims don't worship on a Sunday.
我这么想没错吧
I'm right in thinking that, aren't I?
我是锡克教♥徒♥
Well, I'm Sikh.
我们就猜教堂吧 好吗
Well let's assume it's churches, shall we?
高价值目标 圣保罗大教堂 威斯敏斯特教堂
High-value targets. St. Paul's, Westminster Abbey.
他们已经有保护措施了
They already have protection.
要是我们全力守住圣保罗 结果袭击发生在别的地方
If we throw everything at St. Paul's, and the attack happens elsewhere,
外界只会觉得我们是在保地标 而不是在保护民众
it'll look like we were rushing to protect the landmarks rather than the people.
好 我们把教堂全部关掉
Okay. We shut 'em all down.
那我们要怎么让人们在接下来的40分钟里
And how are we gonna get people to stay away from every London church
避开伦敦所有的教堂 会乱成一团糟
in the next 40 minutes? There'll be absolute chaos.
叫大都会警♥察♥
Call in the Met.
武装警♥察♥数量不够
We don't have enough armed police.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表