剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
I can't go in. I'd stand out. And there's alcohol.
好 先不说这些障碍 你为什么想进去
Okay. Those obstacles aside, why would you wanna go in?
因为她是个外勤特工啊
Because she's an agent in the field.
孤身一人
Alone.
凯瑟琳 雪莉有创伤后应激障碍 对吧
Catherine, Shirley has PTSD, right?
她…现在不理智 - 不 这我们还不能确定
She's not… She's not being rational. - No, we don't know that yet for sure.
而且罗迪和一个女人在一起
And Roddy's with a woman.
他什么 - 听着 她应该有后援才对
He's what? - Look, she should have backup.
我觉得雪莉现在不想见我
I don't think Shirley wants to see me right now.
好吧
Fine.
如果再发生任何企图谋杀 暗♥杀♥
Well, if there's any more attempted murders, hits…
若再有流♥血♥冲♥突♥或肝脑涂地的情况 后果你要全权负责
If there's any more bloodshed or brains up walls, then it'll be on you.
希望你晚上能睡得安稳
I hope you can sleep at night.
好吧 行…
Okay. Fine, fine, fine.
我赶过去 - 谢谢
I'll be there. - Thank you.
好吧 罗迪正在夜店跟一个女士约会呢
Right. So, Roddy is in a nightclub on a date with a woman.
所以我必须…
So, I have to…
好了 我们能不能下周再谈一次
Okay. Can we try and do this again, like, next week?
还在这里 我表现正常点
Same place. I'll just be less weird.
不是 我只是需要…待在正常人身边 过正常人的生活
No, I just need… I need to be around normal people and have a normal life.
就是我该给你些空间
So, I should give you some space.
好 我…几周后打给你
Fine. I'll… I'll call you in a few weeks.
不 我觉得应该是…
No. I think it's a more…
“别打给我 等我打给你”这样的空间
"Don't call me, I'll call you" sort of space.
好吧 那就…
All right. I'll…
那就有缘再见吧
I'll see you when I see you then.
该死的
Fucking hell.
(苏格兰调和威士忌)
(老酒鬼:罗迪和一个女人在一起)
(雪莉和瑞弗在监视)
(我先回家一下 凯瑟琳上)
该死
Fuck.
还好吗
All right?
你来干吗
What are you doing here?
凯瑟琳叫我来的
Catherine sent me.
对了 之前的事很抱歉 - 忘了吧
Sorry about before, by the way. - Forget it.
你从路易莎的派对上溜了
So, you bailed on Louisa's party?
她不回来了
She's not coming back.
当然了
Of course not.
谁离开斯劳部门还会恋恋不舍啊
Who leaves Slough House and thinks, "More of that, please"?
好吧 看来大家都想明白了 不是吗
Right. So, everyone else has worked that out, have they?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
如果你想知道今晚怎么能再惨点
And if you're wondering how your evening can get any worse,
请看下方
if you look down there,
你会看到何正和一个 你完全高攀不起的女人跳舞
you'll see Ho dancing with a woman way out of your league.
什么情况
What?
这是真的吗
Is that real?
不对 有人给我的酒里下药了吧
No, someone's spiked my drink, haven't they?
其实也许她是为了性而来
Actually, maybe she's in it for the sex.
什么
What?
何的肌肉很发达
I mean, Ho's really ripped.
如果他不是这么混♥蛋♥ 那可是上好的小鲜肉
If he wasn't such a prick, he'd be a prime piece of meat.
不好意思 你觉得罗迪很性感 - 当然不是
Sorry, you think Roddy's hot? - Absolutely not.
我宁愿跟兰姆上♥床♥ 但在夜店里
I'd actually rather sleep with Lamb, but in a club situation,
我能理解为什么 会有人把他当成人肉性♥爱♥玩具
I can see why someone might use him as a human sex toy.
不知道我来了之后 有没有人打量我呢
I wonder if anyone's checked me out since I got here.
我深表怀疑 你完全没有性张力
Well, I very much doubt it. You're profoundly asexual.
搞什么
What the fuck?
该死
Shit.
雪莉 你…搞什么啊
Shirley! What… What the fuck are you playing at?
雪… - 你们俩出去
Shir-Sh-- - You two, out!
别碰我
Don't touch me!
混♥蛋♥
Dickhead.
不行…交出来 - 搞什么
No, no. Give me that. - What the fuck?
你干吗 那是什么
What are you doing? What was that?
我以为他有刀
I thought he had a knife.
刀 他拿的是酒瓶
A knife? He had a bottle!
好了 我搞砸了 你最应该能跟我共情了
Okay, I fucked up! You of all people should be able to sympathize with that.
你跳到了一个舞池中的男子身上
You jumped on a man on a dance floor.
现在你…就打算…嗑一口白粉
And now, what… what were you gonna… were you gonna snort a line?
我就看看 - 不行 走开 你看看你
I'm just gonna look at it. - No, fuck off. Look at you!
你看看你 一团糟
Look at you! You're a mess.
好吧 我心情低落时
Okay. When I feel like shit,
就讨厌自己 讨厌我的人生
and I hate myself, and I hate my life,
我只想飘飘欲仙
and I just wanna get off my fucking face.
我把它拿出来 看着
I take it out, and I look at it.
心想:“如果马库斯在场 他会对我说什么 ”
And I think, "What would Marcus tell me if he was here?"
只是他不在了 对吗
Except he's not, is he?
因为你那同父异母的兄弟把他的头打爆了
'Cause your half brother blew his fucking head off.
所以我会把它放回口袋 因为马库斯会叫我这么做
So, I put it back in my pocket 'cause that's what Marcus would tell me to do.
这是我假装他还在身边的方式 好吗
And that's my way of pretending he's still here, okay?
好吧
Fine.
见鬼 你真好骗
Fuck. That was easy.
你真自以为聪明 是不是 瞧瞧你自己
You really fucking think you're clever, don't you? Look at yourself.
瞧瞧你自己 你真的需要帮助
Look at yourself. You need serious help.
真正需要心理健康休整的人是你
You're the one who needs a mental health break.
你可真是大义凛然 滚
Oh, my God. That's so righteous of you. Fuck off!
好 去你的吧
Mmm, yeah. Fuck you!
你嗑死算了 关我屁事
Snort yourself blind. See if I care!
你们就在烂夜店里欣赏烂音乐吧
And you lot enjoy your shit music in your shit club!
嘿 你干吗
Hey! What are you doing?
今晚是不是…
So, is tonight the night…
两个人合二为一之夜
When two become one?
你知道我很想要吧 - 是
You know I really want to, huh? - Yeah.
但我必须早起 而且… 我希望这件事有仪式感 急不得
But I have to be up really early, and… and I want it to be special, not rushed.
会有的
It will be.
我在做♥爱♥的时候 仿佛…时间都在倒流
When I make love, it's… it's like time is running backwards.
我喜欢你乐意等这一点
I love that you're happy to wait.
很有力量
It's so powerful.
拜拜
Bye.
普赖欧里广场34号♥
34 Priory Place.
小心驾驶 好吗
And drive carefully, yeah?
你的乘客很宝贵
You got precious cargo.
(他正独自走进自己的公♥寓♥)
(缅怀约翰厄舍)
(挚爱之友 敬重之同仁)
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表