剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
把你知道的有关她的一切都写下来
Write down everything you know about her.
谁先接近的谁
Who approached who,
你跟她说了自己的什么事 她问了些什么
what you've told her about yourself, what sort of things she's asked about.
每一个细节都很重要
Every detail is important.
除了你刚刚跟我说的胡言乱语
Apart from that shit you were telling me just now.
我去洗手间 得来一根
I'm off to the bog. Quick fag.
你来干什么 - 有人在何的公♥寓♥开枪
What the fuck are you doing here? - Someone shot up Ho's flat.
真的
Really?
兰姆要我们去调查一下何女朋友的地址
Lamb wants us to check out the address of Ho's girlfriend.
我们
Us?
我们是指...
Us, as in...
等等 兰姆...怎么知道我在哪
Wait, how... How did Lamb know where I was?
他说你可能因为那些问题在锻炼身体
He said you'd probably be working out on account of your issues,
这里有免费器械 还离你家最近 - 是
and this is your nearest free equipment. - Yeah.
对 因为有问题的人是我
Yeah, 'cause I'm the one with the issues.
见鬼 所以雪莉说对了
Fuck, so Shirley was right then.
我以为她疯了
I thought she was losing her mind.
我明白你为什么不相信她
I get why you wouldn't believe her.
是 她不会这么想
Yeah, well, she's not gonna see it like that.
如果她疯了 那就不光只有你判断失误了
If she's losing it, you're not the only one making bad judgments.
我的判断没问题
There's nothing wrong with my judgment.
猛虎队 9月代码 斯坦斯特德机场
Tiger team. Code September. Stansted.
能把事办完吗
Can we get this over with?
我相信你一定经常在深夜听女士说这话
That's something I'm sure you've heard often from ladies at this time of night.
我是来报效祖国的
I'm here out of service to my country.
起码请你表现出一点尊重 - 你是来给你自己捞好处的
And a little respect wouldn't go amiss. - You're here to serve yourself.
我能帮你追查 造成阿伯茨福德大屠♥杀♥的武器来自哪里
I can help you trace the weapon used in the Abbotsfield massacre.
上个月在达克兰举♥行♥的安全设备军♥火♥展上
It went missing from a consignment on display
一批展示品中丢失了一把武器 就是它
at the security equipment arms fair in Docklands last month.
你怎么会知道
And you know this because?
结束议会生涯之后
In my post parliamentary life,
我如今从事公共关系工作
I find myself working in public relations.
你为那家军♥火♥公♥司♥工作 丢了那把突击步♥枪♥
You work for the arms company that lost the assault rifle
害死我们11个公民的公♥司♥
that killed 11 of our citizens?
不是工作 是顾问
Not work for. Advise.
作为自愿坦白的回报
And in return for coming forward,
我猜你是希望我 别把该公♥司♥的名字告诉媒体吧
I presume you want me to keep that company's name out of the press.
他们的内部调查走进了死胡同
Well, their internal investigation hit a dead end,
但我可以给你一份丢失的武器清单
but I can give you a list of the roving ordnance.
前提是您必须保证 我方客户
Provided you can guarantee my clients are protected
在此次事件
from any accusations of negligence
或其他任何不幸事件里 如有其他武器被牵涉其中
should one or more of their weapons turn out to be involved in this,
均不会因疏忽被指控
or any other unfortunate event.
他们弄丢了一箱子武器
They lost a crate of weapons.
这还不算疏忽
How is that not negligent?
是在一个贸易展上丢的 这个贸易展为这个国家
It went missing from a trade fair which brings in
带来了大量的收入
a lot of revenue to this country.
我想你并不希望因一次库存盘点失误 就损害整个行业的声誉
I don't think you want to tarnish the industry over a stock taking error.
在公众层面 我会保护你的客户
Publicly your client will be protected,
但私下里 我会将我的保留意见 转达给国防部长
but privately I will pass on my reservations to the defense secretary.
谢谢 我能搞定他
Thank you. I can handle him.
给你清单
Here's the list.
趁我还在 请别介意
While I'm here, if you don't mind,
我想代表其他客户指出一些问题
I'd like to raise some issues on behalf of other clients.
我介意
I do mind.
我得回总部去
I have to get back to the Park.
津巴布韦方面倾向于我们将那起
The Zimbabweans would rather we close the books
疑似英国记者谋杀案予以结案处理
on the supposed murder of a British journalist.
车♥臣♥方面希望一些资产得到解冻
The Chechens would like some assets unfrozen.
还有一家利比亚财团想要我们赔偿
And there's a Libyan conglomerate who would like compensation
因为我们当初愚蠢地推♥翻♥了 他们那位“可爱的”领导人
for oil revenues lost due to the instability we unleashed
导致局势动荡 他们因此损失了石油收入
when we foolishly removed their charming leader.
我希望你离开我家
And I would like you to leave my house.
戴安娜 我知道 你一直在为进入私营领域寻找机会
Diana, I know you've been putting out feelers for work in the private sector...
死者尸骨未寒啊 彼得
There are bodies on the ground, Peter.
我哪也不去
I am not going anywhere.
你三次推迟递交辞呈了
You've postponed your resignation three times.
现在是跳槽的绝佳时机 当你最终踏上跳板时
There's never a good moment to go, but when you finally make the leap,
我可以帮你找一个非常好的下家
I can help you find an extremely soft landing.
请务必记得我指出的那些问题
So, do bear in mind those issues I raised.
我能自己找下家
I can find my own landing.
这是哪里
Where are we?
你不是说要送我去医院吗
Didn't you say you'd take me to the hospital?
冷静点
Calm down.
我一只眼看不见了
I'm blind in one eye
那个贱♥人♥还用一根针扎了我
and the bitch stabbed me with a needle.
还在我大腿上呢
And it's still in my thigh.
振作点
Control yourself.
这是战场
This is a battlefield.
我们都经历过
We've been here before.
我们必须救他
We have to help him.
先给他些止痛药 等找到医生看诊时再处理
Give him something for the pain until we can get him seen to.
你去医院会引起注意的
You'll draw attention if you go to the hospital.
军情五处知道你的伤情 他们会找你
MI5 know your injuries. They will be looking for you.
你去哪 - 不...
Where are you going? - No, no, no.
不... - 你疯了吗
No, no, no. - Are you crazy?
搞什么 你杀了他
What the fuck? You killed him.
他是你的朋友啊 你杀了他
He was your friend. And you killed him.
他是一名战士 知道有什么风险
He was a soldier, he knew the risks.
如果你想成为一名战士 你也得学会并明白这一点
If you want to be a soldier, you need to learn and understand that too.
不用找了 请给我发♥票♥好吗
Keep the change. Can I please have a receipt?
给 保重 - 谢谢
There you go. Take care. - Thank you.
见鬼
For fuck's sake.
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
我在罗迪家外面
I'm outside Roddy's.
雪莉跟我说她会在这里放哨
Shirley told me she was keeping watch here.
我是来换班的 这里到处都是警♥察♥
I've come down to take a shift, and there's police everywhere.
他们说可能又是一次 像阿伯茨福德那样的袭击
They're saying it could be another attack like at Abbotsfield.
好了 趁总部的人还没来 快离开那里
Yeah, well, get the fuck out of there before the Park show.
出什么事了
What's happened?
来了一位枪手 我搞定了
A gunman turned up. I dealt with it.
罗迪没事吧
Is Roddy okay?
没事 身体上没事
Yeah. Physically, yes.
其他方面就不一定了
Everything else is up for grabs.
雪莉也在你身边吗
And Shirley, she with you too?
她去追枪手了
She went after the gunman.
你就让她去了
And you let her?
是啊 当时没时间拦着她 但谢谢你的指教
Yeah. Well, there wasn't exactly time to stop her, but thanks for the feedback.
你在哪
Where are you?
在单独盘问何 其他人不得干扰 包括你
Debriefing Ho away from unwanted interference which includes you.
兰姆
Lamb.
就是这里 普赖欧里广场34号♥
This is it... 34 Priory Place.
如果真的是刺杀 而她在施美人计
Well, if it was a hit and she was a honey trap,
那至少意味着罗迪依然令女人反感
at least it means Roddy's still repulsive to women.
他令你感到没有安全感
Does he make you feel insecure?
不会啊 - 他的身材很好
No. - He's physically impressive.
怎么 我的身材不好
What, and I'm not?
好了 我们还是干正事吧 好吗
Yeah, let's just stick to what's relevant, shall we?
这是什么
What the fuck is that?
手刺
Push knife.
你为什么...快放下
Why have you... Put it down.
如果她在 她就是无辜的
If she's in, she's innocent.
可能遭到了胁迫 - 她跟罗迪何约会
She could have been coerced. - She was dating Roddy Ho,
显然是受到了某种胁迫
obviously it involved some kind of coercion.
刺杀小队的其他人可能在里面 - 为什么
The rest of the hit squad might be here. - Why?
如果知道罗迪有这个地址 他们为什么会在这里
Why would they be here if they know that Roddy has the address?
也许他们还没时间撤离
Maybe they haven't had time to clear out.
也许他们打算杀掉找上门的人
Maybe they're planning to kill anyone who shows up?
那你还有第二把吗 - 没有
Have you got another one of them then? - No.
我怎么办 我手无寸铁
What am I going to do? I'm unarmed.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表