剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Hello.
再见 谢谢
Goodbye. Thank you.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
如我所说 只是个假设 就像客厅里那种小游戏 差不多的意思
As I was saying, hypothetical. Like a parlor game. Kind of.
假设我…想针对某个人 发布一条国防保密通告
Say I-I needed a D-Notice put out about someone…
比如我自己 但私下里发布
Me. But in a private capacity.
听起来你该跟自己的个人律师谈
Sounds like you should be talking to your personal lawyer.
我觉得她能力不足
I-I'm not sure she's got the heft.
鉴于你是情报处的首席法律顾问
And given how you're the Chief Legal Adviser
而我又是局长
to the Security Services, of which I'm in charge,
所以我觉得 情报处和我的需求…
it seems to me that the needs of the Service and my own are…
是统一的
are as one.
此事和安保有关吗 - 见鬼 当然…
Is this security related? - Of course it's fucking…
听着 别紧张…
Look, relax, relax.
都是假设
Hypothetical.
我只是在期待着…
I'm just anticipating is what I'm doing, and…
鉴于我们惹毛了金博尔和他老婆 他…
given how we're ruffling Gimball's feathers and his wife, he…
你认识他老婆吗 那家八卦报社的
You know his wife? Works for that snotty tabloid.
她一向对我有敌意
Well, she has a known animus towards me
而且很可能会对我使出一些 不那么光明正大的手段
and there could be some un-underhanded things coming my way.
令人不快的 比如谎言 关于丑闻的谎言
Unpleasant things. Lies. Scandalous lies.
不是丑闻 就是谎言 我…你知道…
Well, not scandalous. Just lies, and I… You know…
什么情况
What the fuck was that?
我…不知道
I-I don't know.
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
又有汽车爆♥炸♥了
Did another car explode?
又是汽油站吗
Is it the petrol stations again?
我们不知道 现在有很多杂乱无章的情报
We don't know. There's a lot of confusing intel right now.
这不是借口 各位 我们是军情五处
Well, that's hardly an excuse, people. We're MI5.
我现在就要明确的情报
I need unconfusing intel right bloody now.
有人知道吗
Anyone?
有人刚刚发布了这个
Someone's just posted this.
天啊
Dear God.
快点
Hurry up!
你现在一定已经拉完了 - 有炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
You must be finished by now. - A bomb's gone off.
拜托 我没拉那么多
Come on. It's not that bad.
摄政公园动物园 我这就过去
Regent's Park Zoo. I'm heading down there.
我让约翰逊在楼上看着他们
I've left Johnson upstairs to watch them.
严密封锁 严禁通讯
Keep them in hard lockdown, no comms.
不要相信 也不要听那个烂人的话
And don't trust or listen to that human fungus.
她说的该不会是我吧
She wasn't talking about me, was she?
你在里面做什么了
What were you doing in there?
我弄错了
False alarm.
我的屁♥眼♥大不如前了 所以排便基本得靠万有引力
My ring-piece isn't what it was, so I leave a lot to gravity.
你在厕所里就是为了让我♥干♥等
You just stayed in there to make me wait?
我帮你把马桶圈掀起来了
Well, I left the seat up for ya.
如果你需要用的话
If you need to go.
我知道我们不会拷打受审者
I know we don't torture people.
我看过所有相关的内部文件
I've seen all the internal files on that.
你就别演戏了 直接面对我这个王者吧
So why don't you just drop the theatrics and come at the king head-on.
罗迪里克何
Roderick Ho.
是不是该叫你“克林特沃尔夫”
Or should I say Clint Wolf?
我有很多绰号♥
I have many nom de guerre.
克林特沃尔夫 屠龙者 人体三脚架 刚铎真王
Clint Wolf, dragon slayer, the human tripod, the true king of Gondor.
偶尔还叫冰门罗
Occasionally, Ice Monroe.
你和非自愿单身者社群有什么联♥系♥吗
Do you have any connection with the incel community?
具体就是叫“未见”的
Specifically the Unseen?
你是不是在隐晦地问“打桩王” 有没有性生活
Is this your subtle way of asking if the ramrod's getting any?
坦白说 我是个性♥欲♥很强的人
Full disclosure, I'm a very sexual creature.
是
Yeah.
我叫罗迪 性♥欲♥无敌
Roddy by name, Ho by nature.
我和非自愿独身者恰恰相反
I'm the opposite of an involuntary celibate.
更像是个非自愿的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Involuntary fuckboy more like.
吹牛到此为止
That's enough of that.
我们查过你的手♥机♥了
We've been through your phone.
对你和塔拉的关系了如指掌
We know all about your relationship with Tara.
她为什么对你感兴趣
Why was she interested in you?
我有军情五处的最强大脑和最强身体
Finest mind and finest body in MI5.
她知道你是军情五处的
She knew you were in MI5?
是
Yeah.
规定允许我们告知伴侣
You're allowed to tell your spouse.
她不光是伴侣 她是我的灵魂伴侣
And she's more than a spouse, she's a soulmate.
昨晚有人试图谋杀你
Someone tried to murder you last night.
你担心吗
Does this concern you?
谋杀是个很重的词
Murder is a very strong word.
也是对发生的事完全正确的描述
It's also an entirely accurate description of what happened.
那支枪之前被用来处决阿伯茨福德枪手
The gun had been used before to execute the Abbotsfield killer.
好吧 巧合 偶然事件
Okay. Coincidence. Happenstance.
你…看过《木兰花》吗
H-Have you seen Magnolia? Yeah?
对 汤姆克鲁斯演得可好了
Yeah, Tom Cruise, he rocks in that film.
我从中学到了很多关于女人的事 - 为什么有人想杀你
It taught me a lot about women. - Why would someone want to kill you?
嫉妒我的前男友
Jealous ex?
罗迪何之前的前男友怒不可遏 是吧
Hell hath no fury like a Roddy Ho ex, yeah?
尝过金枪不倒之后 很难再回去吃软面条了
Once you've tasted Michelin D, it's hard to go back to junk food.
有些女人承受不了
It's too much for some women.
就像头晕或减压病的高♥潮♥
It's like orgasmic vertigo or the bends.
罗迪 你…不必装了
Roddy, you… you don't have to do this.
你我都知道你一个前任也没有
We both know you don't have any exes.
对 你不是迷人浪子 不是占士邦
No, you're not a lothario. You're not James Bond.
你的情感经历是
Your relationship history consists of
有过一系列极度尴尬 过早夭折的约会
a series of deeply awkward, prematurely terminated encounters
紧接着就是对对方极度依赖
followed by periods of intense neediness
几乎可以算骚扰的阶段 直到最终被拉黑
and borderline harassment until you are blocked.
这就让我不禁去想
Which leaves me to ponder,
我相信你自己也想过
as I'm sure you have pondered yourself,
塔拉为何会不一样
what made Tara different?
不好意思 他故意以企鹅为目标
Sorry, he deliberately targeted the penguins?
对 杀死了22只 幸好没有人员伤亡
Yep, killed 22 of them. Thankfully, no human casualties.
我们掌握了他走向动物园的监控视频
We have him on CCTV heading towards the zoo
手里拿着一个看起来像热水瓶的东西
carrying what looks like a thermos.
看 他正走进动物园
There he is entering the zoo.
目击者称他扔出去就跑了
Witnesses say he threw it in and ran.
设备一定是和水起反应了 类似压力引爆什么的
The device must have reacted with the water, some kind of pressure trigger.
(摄政公园动物园)
就是他
This is him.
好 我觉得我们可以认为那不是他自♥制♥的
Okay, well, I think we can presume he didn't make it himself.
你从哪弄来的炸♥弹♥
Where did you get the bomb?
有个人给我的
A man.
我不知道会爆♥炸♥啊
I didn't know it was gonna do this.
他说为什么想让你这么干了吗
Did he say why he wanted you to do it?
没有 有谁会想杀企鹅啊
No. Who the fuck wants to kill penguins?
你以为那东西会造成什么结果
What did you think it was gonna do?
他说会把水变成红色 象征性的 不是真的血
He said it'd turn the water red. Symbolic. Not actual blood.
他给你报酬了吗
Did he give you something for it?
他给了我50英镑 还说要给我药嗑
He gave me 50 quid. And he said he were gonna give me a hit.
那个人的样貌呢 - 男人
What did he look like? - A man.
你说过了 除了性别呢
You said that. Anything else apart from his gender?
年龄 族裔 国籍
Age, ethnicity, nationality?
大概30多岁吧
Thirties, maybe.
白人 意大利裔 西裔
White. Italian. Spanish.
我也不知道
I don't know.
能给我点冰♥毒♥吗
Can I get me ice?
我挣来的
I've earned it.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我应该得到回报 我被一个鳍打中了
I think I should get something for this. I got hit by a fucking flipper!
进去 - 好吧
Get in! - All right.
(阿伯茨福德社区中心)
动物园 认真的
At the zoo? Seriously?
说不通啊 我们还掌握了什么情报
That doesn't make any sense. What else do we know?
好 随时汇报
Okay. Keep us posted.
他想发表声明
He'll wanna issue some sort of statement.
你拍了发Instagram的照片吗
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表