剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
was actually organized by an established protest group.
领头的是市长儿子
Led by the mayor's son.
对 但他们可以利用他 操纵他
Yeah, but they'll have used him, manipulated him,
这样更有末日感
give it more sense of end times.
你跟我说阿伯茨福德枪手是被处决的
You told me that the Abbotsfield killer was executed.
一定是有人引导他 操控他 给了他一把枪
Well, someone must've groomed him, gave him a gun.
好 那金博尔呢
Okay, what about Gimball then?
只是个不太悲惨的事故 对吧
Or that's just a not-so-tragic accident, is it?
对 金博尔的死算他们走运
Yeah, but they got lucky with Gimball.
真的是意外
It really was an accident.
贾弗里才是目标 但我的人阻止了暗♥杀♥
Jaffrey was the target, but my guys foiled it.
我早该告诉你们的 但那时候你们肯定比现在更不信我
I'd have told you sooner but you'd have believed me even less than you do now.
谁会干这种事
And who would mount such an operation?
我认为这是我们在楼下想弄清的事
Well, I think that's what we're trying to establish downstairs.
利比亚人最有可能是凶手
Well, the Libyans are the most likely perpetrators.
鉴于我们当初帮忙推♥翻♥卡扎菲时
I mean, given the fact that we fucked them right up
把他们国家搞得一团糟
when we helped take out Gaddafi.
而且从她书架上的书来看
And judging by the books on her shelves,
何的女朋友最近在研究利比亚历史
Ho's girlfriend's been researching Libyan history.
她是利比亚人 政♥变♥后逃走的
She is Libyan, fled after the coup.
好 这就对了
Yeah, well, there you go.
丹德把多次出现的那辆车的车牌号♥ 记下了一部分
Dander gave me the partial plate of a vehicle that keeps turning up.
可能是假的 但是 我把它交给外面的一个年轻人了
It's probably false, but I gave it to one of the kids out there,
应该能查出来
should be able to trace it.
因为我现在心情不错
And since I am in a generous mood…
对方接下来的行动是:遮住敌人的眼睛
the next on the list is: blind your enemy.
好 进来 谢谢
Yes, come in. Thank you.
抱歉 打扰了
Sorry to disturb.
你好 德文
Hello, Devon!
我们查到了他给我们的不完整车牌号♥
We've traced the partial plates he gave us.
车在伦敦城市机场附近的一个停车场
The vehicle's in a car park near City Airport.
之前有人报告那里有枪声 我现在赶过去
Gunshot was reported there earlier. I'm heading there now.
空中交通管制将容易受到攻击
Air traffic control will be vulnerable.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得你是来放烟雾弹的
I think you came here to put up some smoke screen
好给何的女朋友定罪 从而救他
so you could throw Ho's girlfriend under the bus and save him.
如果你认为你可以见他或塔拉
If you think for a minute you're getting access to him or Tara,
那你就大错特错了 不可能的
you're very much mistaken. That's not gonna happen.
如果这是你此行的目的
If that's what you really came here for.
我来这里是为了查 现任或前任利比亚安全主管中
I came here to find out which of the current or former Libyan security chiefs
有谁一直对英国心怀不满
have long-harbored beef with Britain.
知道对手是谁是有帮助的
Now, it helps to know who you're up against.
是 如果你是来问莫莉多兰的
Yeah, well, if you came to ask Molly Doran,
你太不走运了 因为她被消散了
you're shit out of luck 'cause she's been disappeared…
我是说遣散 是最近的结构整合
dispersed, I mean… in a recent rationalization.
好 失陪了 我们还有…
Now, if you'll excuse me, some of us have, you know…
对
Yeah.
你还是赶紧辞职吧 免得因为给这种人打工羞愧而死
You should bring forward your resignation before you die of shame working for that.
请别说了
Please don't.
我觉得我受不了你的同情
I don't think I can cope with your pity.
好 弗莱特 有什么进展
All right, what have we got, Flyte?
技术团队还在调查那个代码
The Tech team are still working on that code.
兰姆说了什么
What did Lamb have to say?
没什么 什么都没说
Nothing. Nothing at all really.
请你回审讯室吧 谢谢
Better get back in there, please. Thank you.
那就是伟大的杰克逊兰姆 是吧
So, that was the great Jackson Lamb, was it?
老天爷 这人显然在状况外啊
Bloody hell. Man's obviously lost the plot.
他在让特工去做一件注定徒劳无功的事
You know, he's sending Wells off on a wild-goose chase.
我完全看不出他有什么意义
I totally fail to see the point of him,
或者斯劳部门的价值
or Slough House for that matter.
“暴露一位特工身份 袭击村庄 干扰交通
"Compromise an agent, attack the village, disrupt the transport,
控制媒体 暗♥杀♥民粹主义领导人”
seize the media, assassinate a populist leader."
谢谢啊
Thanks.
戴安娜 你可真会打击我
Way to undermine me, Diana.
兰姆的外勤经验 比这栋楼里的任何人都丰富
Lamb has more field experience than anyone in this building.
无视他的意见是很不负责的
It'd be irresponsible to ignore him.
对 但说到底…我说了算 对不对
Yes, but ultimately… ultimately, it's my decision, isn't it,
这次审讯我说了算
how we conduct this interrogation?
所以如果我说…
So if I say--
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
天啊
Oh, Christ.
他们会认为是我告诉你的
They're going to think I told you.
我们能保护你 - 你们不能
We can protect you-- - No, you can't!
如果我再见到他们 他们会杀了我 好吗
If I meet them again, they're gonna kill me, okay?
如果你把一切都告诉我们 我们就能保护你
If you tell us everything, we can protect you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我很难相信任何人
It's so hard for me to trust anyone.
我先相信了他们 看看他们逼我♥干♥些什么
I trusted them at first, and look what they made me do.
我现在孤立无援
I'm just so alone now.
你怎么遇见他们的
How did you meet them?
是一个利比亚文化团体 我对自己的文化背景产生了兴趣
It was a Libyan cultural group. I became interested with my heritage.
我了解到 我不必感激英国
And I learnt that I didn't need to feel grateful to Britain
给我提供庇护
for offering me sanctuary.
庇护是英国欠我的
Britain owed me sanctuary.
因为你们毁了我的祖国
Because you destroyed my country.
在我们插手前 贵国的情况并不太妙
Well, things weren't going so great before we came along.
是的 现在更糟糕了 而且没人在乎
Yeah, and they're a lot worse now. And nobody cares.
日子就一天天过去
Things just move on.
我遇到了一些活动人士 他们希望有人能参与一项行动
I met some activists that were looking for people to take part in some stunt
用这种方式 来唤起公众对英国所作所为的认知
to educate people about what Britain did.
我们本来要往一个村子里撒红色的彩纸屑
We were going to throw red confetti in a village,
或闯入新闻编辑室 诸如此类
or gate-crash a newsroom, you know, that kind of stuff.
都是象征性的
It was all symbolic.
然后我意识到他们要动真格的
Then I realized they wanted to do it all for real.
我拒绝了
Then when I said no…
他们就威胁说要活剥了我的皮
that's when they threatened to skin me alive.
他们打算如何“遮住敌人的眼睛”
What are they gonna do for "blind your enemy"?
我不知道
I don't know.
不过他们都嘲笑一个利比亚谚语
Although there was a Libyan proverb they all laughed about.
抱歉 我的阿♥拉♥伯语不好 但…
Sorry, my Arabic is not great. But…
但大概意思是…
But it's something like…
“雨水无法撼动坚硬的石头”
"Rainfall makes no impression on a hard stone."
其中一个人说
One of them said,
“尸体能撼动”
"Bodies do."
尸体如雨点般从天而降
Bodies raining from the sky.
这简直是末日啊
Shit's the fucking apocalypse.
好 全体警戒
All right, full alert!
有可靠情报显示 伦敦各机场受到了威胁
We have credible intel there's a threat to London airports.
加强安保…
So step up security…
德文 我听说你在面包车上找到了弹壳
Devon, I hear you found bullet casings in the van.
是阿伯茨福德和何公♥寓♥用的同一支枪
It's the same gun as Abbotsfield and Ho's.
还有盖特威克 希思罗 斯坦斯特德和伦敦城市机场的地图和照片
Also, maps and photos of Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted and City.
有能告诉你他们现在在哪里的东西吗
Anything there that can tell you where they are now?
没有 毫无线索
Nah, nothing.
入口处的监控在他们驶入后坏掉了
CCTV at the entrance went down after they drove in.
好 - 她怎么说
Okay. - What'd she say?
他们一直在各个机场踩点 所以我们不知道他们在哪
They've been scoping the airports, so we don't know where they are.
他们可能躲过了安保
They might've got through security.
可能拿着火箭筒藏在机场附近
They could be on the perimeter with a rocket launcher.
怎么样
Well?
她给我们的代码可厉害了
That code she gave us is some hot shit.
从封装方式和三层结构来看
From the wraparound and the triple-layering,
能看出是为某个特定设备写的
you can tell it was written for a specific device.
它的功能是什么 说白话
And what did it do? In English.
稍等
Hold on.
不知道
No idea.
我们唯一能弄清楚它做了什么的方法
The only way we can work out what it did
就是再在它被使用的设备上运行一次
is to run it again on the device it was used for.
那是何的笔电 在我们手上
Well, that was Ho's laptop. We have that.
是 何几乎和他自己认为的一样厉害
Yeah, and Ho's almost as good as he thinks it is.
所以我们需要好几小时才能破解他的密♥码♥
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表