剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
我警告你 我有武器
I should warn you, I'm armed!
我以为你是入室盗窃的贼
I thought you were a burglar.
我差点杀了你 - 你办不到
I could've killed you. - No, you couldn't.
这玩意到底是什么
What the fuck is that?
是水床
It's a waterbed.
感觉一定像睡在充气城♥堡♥上
It must be like sleeping on a bouncy castle.
你在我的房♥间里抽烟了
Have you been smoking in my room?
我帮了你个忙 烟味盖住的气味可难闻了
I did you a favor. You don't wanna smell what it's covering up.
你喝了我的香槟
You've been at my champagne.
没有 那是气泡水
No. That's sparkling water.
这是我特意留的
I was saving this.
留着庆祝失去童子身吗
For losing your virginity?
到时候已经成古董酒了
It'd be vintage by then.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
来看看你死了没有
Checking to see if you're dead.
今晚有没有人想杀了你
Anyone try and kill you or anything tonight?
没有
No.
可惜
Pity.
要是能把这事搞定就好了
Be nice to get this sorted one way or another.
你注意到有人跟踪你了吗
You noticed anyone tailing you?
没有
No.
要么是你的水平变差了 要么是你的同事变厉害了
Well, either you're getting worse or your colleagues are getting better.
见鬼 真是难解之谜
Fuck me, that's a puzzler.
听着 我为什么需要保护
Look, how come I need protecting?
我也不信你需要 不过总得谨慎点嘛
I'm not convinced you do, but, you know, due diligence and all.
你差点被车撞
You nearly getting run over,
监控坏掉 可能的观察员 汽车快速逃离
broken CCTV, potential spotter, vehicle making a quick exit.
很可疑
It's dodgy,
但真正让我提高警惕的是
but none of it raises my spidey senses
听说真的有个女人愿意跟你共度时光
as much as hearing a real-life woman is happy to spend time with you.
你怎么知道塔拉的事
How'd you know about Tara?
斯坦迪什给我留言了
Standish left me a message.
听着 我不是阴谋论爱好者 但这绝对不正常
Now, I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but something's going on.
我不懂
I don't get it.
我们应该给你把这句话印在T恤上
We should have that put on a T-shirt for you.
我睡沙发吧 那床简直太可怕了
I'll take the couch. The bed's a fucking nightmare.
什么 等等
What? Hang on.
你怎么能睡呢 我以为你是来放哨的
How come you're going to sleep? I thought you were here to keep guard.
老天 得了 这想法是哪来的
Christ, no. Whatever gave you that idea?
我是来确保另一个人在放哨
I'm here to make sure someone else is.
给她一把剑和一顶头盔
Give her a sword and a helmet.
她就像个勇敢的霍比特人了
She'd look like a brave little hobbit.
好 打开窗户
Right. Open the windows.
我去拉屎
I'm off for a dump.
见鬼
Fucking hell.
晚上好 帅哥
Evening, sunshine.
吾乃死神
I am death!
好 敢惹最厉害的特工 你就等着被揍吧 对
Yeah. You mess with the best, then you're gonna get messed. Yeah.
蹲下...
Down! Down!
快走...
Go, go, go!
真的是想杀了我们其中一人啊
Sure wanted one of us dead.
是啊
Yeah.
就是你 蠢货
You, you dumb prick!
是你
You!
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《伦敦官僚》改编)
流人
第五季第二集
我没得手
I didn't get him.
现场还有两个人
There were two others there.
他们等着我们呢
They were expecting us.
不重要
It doesn't matter.
他们这下不得不上报 他受到威胁了 这就够了
They'll have to report that he's under threat now. That's all we need.
如果他把女朋友的地址说出来呢
What if he gives them the girlfriend's address?
那他们就有惊喜了
Then they'll get a surprise.
不好
Oh, shit.
碰头的地方见
Meet you at the rendezvous.
我们不去追雪莉吗
Aren't we gonna catch up with Shirley?
我看起来像跑得动的样子
Do I look like I'm up for a foot chase?
刺客被喷了一脸漂白液 还摔断了几根骨头
The assassin's got a face full of bleach and a couple of broken bones.
雪莉会制♥服♥他 把他抓回来的
Shirley'll bring him down and bring him in.
一定是搞错人了
It was a case of mistaken identity.
我说了 没人知道我住这里
Like I said, no one knows I live here.
对 除了你的女朋友
Yeah, except your girlfriend.
我跟你说了 她和此事无关
I told you she got nothing to do with this.
你最近丢过钥匙吗
You lost your keys recently?
对 她找到的 她听起来有罪吗
Yeah, and she found them. Does that sound like she's guilty?
有 她复♥制♥了钥匙
Yeah. She had 'em copied.
你怎么会这么想
Why do you think that?
因为刺客有钥匙
'Cause the assassin had a fucking key.
把手♥机♥关掉 这样总部没法追踪你
Switch your phone off so the Park can't trace you.
快...快点
Go, go. Come on.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我失手了
I failed.
我跟你说了 我们只需要让军情五处去查他
I told you, all we need is for MI5 to look into him.
你完成了你的职责
And you played your part.
那现在怎么办
So what now?
阿伯茨福德之后 我们再袭击一次
After Abbotsfield, we hit them again.
比第一次规模更大
Bigger than the first time.
我们得让他们感到困惑 恐惧
We need them to be confused and scared.
我需要去医院
I need a hospital.
休息吧
Rest.
我们会照顾你的
We'll take care of you.
长官 我已经审查并更新了 针对软目标的安保方案
Ma'am, I've reviewed and updated the protocol for security at soft targets.
广场 博物馆 旅游景点
Squares, museums, tourist attractions.
好
Yep.
我正在审查你的审查结果
And I am reviewing your review.
今天早上是一场灾难
This morning was a catastrophe.
我们不能让悲剧再次上演
We can't afford to repeat that.
也许此时此刻正有个疯子被人操纵呢
Could be some lunatic out there being manipulated as we speak.
正值市长选举 人们已经陷入疯狂
In the middle of election for mayor when people are already losing their minds.
但我改进了一些地方 应该能让我们多几道防备
But my improvements should give us extra defense.
我回家了
I'm going home.
你也休息一下吧 - 我不走了
You should get some rest. - I'm staying here.
不是 我没指望你回家
No, well, I expect you to stay,
但你可以在走廊上的长椅上躺一下
but you could put your feet up on one of the benches in the corridor.
我们来这里干吗
Why are we here?
你消费不起 我也决不会来
Well, you can't afford it and I would never come here,
所以总部找不到我们
so the Park won't find us.
请来一杯招牌红葡萄酒 和一品脱红牛饮料
The house red. A pint of Red Bull please.
我给你点了招牌红葡萄酒 给自己点了一品脱红牛饮料
I ordered the house red for you and a pint of Red Bull for me.
我给他塞了20英镑小费
And I slipped him a 20.
为什么
Why?
这样我们想坐哪就坐哪
So we could have any table we want.
你是怎么认识她的
So, how did you meet her?
万有引力
Gravity.
什么
What?
我们就像塔图因的那一对太阳
We're like the twin suns of Tatooine.
你们刺了一样的文身
You got the same tattoos?
塔图因 是《星球大战》里的 一个沙漠星球 有两个太阳
Tatooine. It's a twin-sun desert planet in Star Wars.
能量饮料来了
Rocket fuel.
干杯
Cheers.
来 给他10英镑
Here, give him a tenner.
我已经给他20了
I already gave him a 20.
对 那是智商税
Yeah, that was idiot tax.
我想要他的记事本和笔
I want his pad and pen.
抱歉 先生 这里禁止吸烟
Sorry, sir. Can't smoke in here.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
是啊 你担心我的健康 但光是看菜单就要了我的命
Yeah. You're worried about my health, this fucking menu will kill me.
看 一碗粥要15英镑
Look, 15 quid for porridge.
来
Here.
给你
There you go.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表