剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
I was a young woman, no more than a girl.
他对我进行引诱和洗♥脑♥
He groomed me.
我已经不择手段地离开他了
I did what I had to do to get away from him.
我会确保情报部门在公众面前
And I will see to it the security services
彻底摧毁你们以及你们那可憎至极的营生
destroys you and your god-awful livelihoods in public.
看见没 我把他勒索我们的话录下来了
See? Got him on tape trying to blackmail us.
他说的是真的吗
Is it true?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
我写过好几篇专栏文章 说土耳其人是欧洲的杂种
I've written several columns about how the Turks are the mongrels of Europe.
所以是的 很重要
So yes, it does fucking matter!
你要把他的头在舞台上打爆
You're going to blow his head off on stage.
他们不会让你大摇大摆地离开
They're not going to let you just walk out of there.
你为什么往最坏处想
Why are you assuming the worst?
即使他们抓住我 你和卡马尔也会继续的
Even if they capture me, you and Kamal will continue.
好
Okay.
该死的
Fuck.
(直言不讳)
(给丹尼斯金博尔投票)
(思路清晰)
(今日演说 支持丹尼斯金博尔当选市长)
(康威礼堂)
(本地人优先 给金博尔投票)
糟透了 每个人看着都像杀人犯
This is fucked. They all look like murderers.
外面也没有警♥察♥
There's no police outside either.
有人要暗♥杀♥你 这个情况可不妙
It's not ideal when there's a death squad after you.
我只是在自言自语吗
Am I just talking to myself?
今天在康威礼堂
And it certainly is a very impressive turnout
出席人数确实惊人
here today at Conway Hall.
好 我们查一下视线范围
All right. Let's check sight lines.
这是礼堂加舞台的结构 所以是一个完整的视线通道
It's an auditorium and a stage, so it's one big sight line.
你在听啊
You are on.
好
Good.
好 他们会找掩体和逃跑路线
Now, they're gonna want cover and an exit.
也许会在他上台前就杀了他
Maybe they'll kill him before he gets on stage.
弗兰克 你怎么还在放人进来 人太多了
Frank, why are you still letting them in? There's too many.
至少安保团队是极品
Well, at least the security team are top notch.
一定会从上面动手
It's gonna be from up there.
化妆间 - 不…太私密了
Dressing room. - No, no, no, that's too private.
他们要表明态度
They're gonna want to make a statement.
之前做的一切都很高调
Everything else they've done has been on a big canvas.
怎么了
What?
早些时候 你对我非常不屑一顾
Earlier, you were very dismissive of me.
现在你觉得有人在搞阴谋 - 好吧 是
Now you think there's a conspiracy. - Okay, fine. Yeah.
你是对的 我错了 行吗
You were right and I was wrong. Okay?
但我跟你说 如果非要在哪里动手
But I'm telling you, if it's gonna be from anywhere,
一定是… - 化妆间
it's gonna be from-- - Dressing room.
好吧 你就去查他们不会动手的地方好了
Yeah, you go and check where it's not gonna happen.
舞台上方的箱子无人看守
The boxes above the stage are unguarded.
我觉得太明显了 不会是真的动手地点
I think that's too much of a giveaway to be real.
是 但你能上来支援我一下吗
Yeah, but can you just come up here and back me up.
通常都是这么干的 科
That is how this normally works, Coe.
化妆间
Dressing room.
混♥蛋♥
Dick.
(小心台阶 禁止入内)
借过…
Excuse me. Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
(禁止入内)
该死 - 别开枪
Fuck! - Don't shoot.
拿去吧
Take it.
见鬼 该死的
Fuck's sake. Fuck.
不好
Shit!
不好意思 但我喜欢为女士开门
Pardon me, but I do like to open a door for a lady.
不
No.
不…我不安全
No, no, no. No, I'm not safe.
不
No.
你故意让我们去赶她出来
You let us flush her out.
你们搞砸了 我力挽狂澜
Well, you fucked up and I saved the day.
对了 作为答谢 我想旁听审讯
By way of a thank you, I'd like to sit in on the debrief.
按理说 你应该还在软禁中呢 记得吗
You're supposed to still be in lockdown, remember?
把我的人从斯劳部门里放了 我去问问泰维纳怎么说
Just go let my guys out of Slough House, and I'll see what Taverner says.
她会说 那人叫什么来着
Well, she'll say that, what's her name,
威尔斯那帮人应该卷铺盖走人
Welles and co need to clear out their lockers.
至少我的人一搞砸就搞大的
At least my lot fuck up on an epic scale.
不像你的人 搞砸都那么无聊
They're not just run-of-the-mill fuckups like yours.
快点
Come on.
(给贾弗里投票)
我们非得听完他的演讲吗
Do we really need to sit through his speech?
演讲会平淡无奇 但不冒犯人
It'll be bland, but inoffensive.
拿着
Hold this.
我们没有你的名字
We haven't got you down.
我接到了维修部门的电♥话♥
I got a call from maintenance.
女卫生间的灯坏了
Lights in the ladies toilets. Broken.
维修部为什么不能修
Why can't maintenance fix it?
他们说他们没有灯泡
They said they didn't have the lights.
听着
Look.
他们已经付我钱了
They have already paid me,
所以你不让我进去 我也无所谓
so it doesn't bother me if you won't let me in.
但如果灯坏了 女士们得摸黑上厕所
But if the lights go, ladies will be going in the dark.
好 请打开袋子
Okay. Open the bag, please.
好 可以了
Okay. Fine.
我们应该担心吗
Should we be worried?
他穿的靴子和监控里上面包车那人的一样
He had the same boots as the ones in the CCTV from the van.
战斗靴
Combat boots?
对 我知道 难以置信 - 不见得
Yeah, I know. It's mad. - Not necessarily.
确实有人试图杀死罗迪
I mean, someone was trying to kill Roddy.
你要相信自己的直觉 雪莉
You must trust your feelings, Shirley.
好了 冷静点 这又不是《星球大战》
All right. Calm down. It's not fucking Star Wars.
他只是去修灯 也被搜查过了
Just fixing a light, and he got searched.
你在哪
Where are you?
化妆间
Dressing room.
金博尔在那里吗
Is Gimball there?
科
Coe?
喂
Hello?
科
Coe?
谢了 安德鲁 - 他刚刚抵达
Thanks, Andrew. - He's just arriving.
我会在这里盯着他
I'll keep eyes on him here.
好 你盯着他 我盯着人群
Okay, you stay with him. I'll watch the crowd.
好 加油 丹尼斯 演说时间到了
Right. Come on, Dennis. It's showtime.
朋友们 伦敦市民们 同胞们 请把你们的选票投给我
Friends, Londoners, countrymen, lend me your vote.
改变的时候到了
It's time for change.
我跟你们讲 改变的时候到了
Let me tell you, it's time for change.
这个城市混乱不堪
This city is in chaos.
自上而下都已腐♥败♥
Poisoned from the top down.
市长…
The mayor…
市长的儿子是个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
The mayor's son is a terrorist
他炸毁汽车 杀害了一名女子 但这种腐♥败♥是全国性的
who blew up cars and killed a woman, but this rot is national.
(厕所)
里面的灯是亮的吗
Is the light working okay in there?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
喂
Yes?
厕所的灯没坏
There's nothing wrong with the toilet light.
天啊
Oh, God.
我去楼上找 你去阻止贾弗里上台
I'm gonna look from upstairs. Stop Jaffrey getting on stage.
太迟了 - 那就让他下台
It's too late. - Get him off it then.
伦敦是… - 美好 有活力
London is… - Londerful!
伦敦是… - 美好 有活力
London is… - Londerful!
美好 有活力
Londerful!
(欢迎扎法贾弗里市长上台)
谢谢大家
Everyone, thank you.
好
All right.
(美好 有活力的伦敦)
伦敦不是索马里
London isn't Somali.
伦敦不是波兰人的
London isn't Polish.
吉普赛人的 应该说是旅行者
Gypsies, Travellers, of course.
其实是法国人
Actually, the French.
欧洲人 全体欧洲人
Europeans, all Europeans.
伦敦不是孟加拉的
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表