剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
你有一条新的留言
You have one new message.
罗迪 是我
Roddy, it's me.
我没指望你会原谅我 但至少听我把话说完
I don't expect you to forgive me, but at least hear me out.
我发誓 我不知道 会发生这些事 我当时害怕极了
I swear, I didn't know what was going to happen, and I was so scared.
我不知道该做什么 要去哪里
I don't know what to do and where to go.
打给我吧 求你了
Call me. Please.
听听她的话
Listen to her.
无论是谁听到这通电♥话♥ 都知道她是无辜的
Whoever hears that phone call knows that she's innocent.
就算她做了什么 那也是被胁迫的
And if she has done anything, it was done under duress.
我赞同
I agree.
真的
You do?
真的 但这楼里的其他人都不赞同
I do, but no one else in this building does.
所以才派我来
That's why they sent me.
是 你有什么不同
Yeah. Well, what makes you different?
我能从她的声音里听出爱 矛盾和悔恨
I can hear the love, and the conflict, and the regret in her voice.
我能听出来 因为我也曾像她一样
I recognize it because I've been that person.
你是说你也爱上我了
Are you saying you're in love with me too?
不 我是说 我当过卧底
No. I'm saying I once worked undercover.
施美人计吗
Honey trapper?
是 - 是啊
Yeah. - Yeah.
换作是我 我也会派你施美人计
Yeah, that's where I'd deploy you.
所以我能判断出对方是否真心
So I can tell when it's real and when it's not.
和塔拉一样 我在 不该坠入爱河时爱上了一个人
Like Tara, I fell in love when I shouldn't have fallen in love.
害得我身份暴露
And that blew my cover.
弗莱特真经历过这种事
Did this really happen to Flyte?
她在耍他 对吧
She's playing him, isn't she?
我令美人计的目标陷入危险
I put my target, the person I honey trapped, in danger,
但我为了他 做了正确的选择
and I did the right thing for them.
把目标带回来了
I brought them in.
你也需要这样对塔拉
And that's what you need to do for Tara.
如果你在乎她 就打给她 让我们找到她 保护她
If you care about her, call her, and let us find her and protect her.
我们绝不会伤害她
She's in no danger from us.
如你所说 她没有犯任何错
Like you said, she's done nothing wrong.
但试图杀害你的人会对她造成威胁
But she is in danger from the people that tried to kill you.
他们不会像你一样原谅她
They won't forgive her like you have.
我们需要她保持通话两分钟
We need to hold her on the line for two minutes
好追踪通话位置
so that we can trace the location of the call.
这样我们就能找到她 确保她的安全
That way we can find her and make sure that she's safe.
罗迪 - 塔拉
Roddy? - Tara.
天啊 罗迪
Oh, my God, Roddy.
谢天谢地 你没出事 我不希望你遭遇不测
Thank God you're safe. I didn't want anything to happen to you.
他们答应说不会伤害你 他们…
They promised they wouldn't hurt you. They…
我非常抱歉
I'm just so sorry.
你不必向我道歉
You don't need to apologize to me.
利用你的那些人
The people who used you,
你该为他们感到抱歉
they're the ones you should feel sorry for.
因为我会要他们好看
Because they're gonna get invited to a hoedown,
这出好戏可不容错过
and that's a dance you don't walk away from.
你原谅我了
You forgive me?
没什么可原谅的
There's nothing to forgive.
但我把你的地址给他们了 我骗了你
But I gave them your address. I lied to you.
不…你是迫不得已
No. No, you had to.
下次来找我就是了 好吗
Just next time, come to me, yeah?
来找你的罗迪大怪兽
Come to your Rodzilla.
(正在定位信♥号♥♥塔)
他们说如果我敢透露他们的事
They said if I told anyone anything about them,
就杀了我 无论我跑到哪里都躲不掉
they would kill me, and that they can get to me anywhere.
我没办法了 宝贝 我该去哪
I'm just lost, baby. Where do I go?
仔细听我说 好吗
You need to listen to me, okay?
没问题
Always.
无论你去哪里 我都会找到你的
I will find you no matter where you go.
我是说那种浪漫的“我会找到你”
And I mean that in the romantic sense.
就像《最后的莫希干人》里的 丹尼尔戴刘易斯
Like Daniel Day-Lewis in The Last of the Mohicans,
而不是《可汗怒吼》里的里卡多蒙特尔班
not Ricardo Montalban in The Wrath of Khan.
好吧
Okay.
挂断电♥话♥ 不要再用这部手♥机♥ 他们想追踪你的位置
Hang up. Don't use this phone again. They're trying to trace you.
我在这里工作过 记得吗
I used to work here, remember?
我知道追踪一通电♥话♥只需一分钟
And I know it only takes a minute to trace a phone call.
你走后 我们只要30秒就够了
Since you left, we can do it in thirty seconds.
(信♥号♥♥已锁定)
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《伦敦官僚》改编)
流人
第五季第四集
本WEB版外挂字幕由 风吹来的那片云 双语合并
你们两个蠢货去塔拉的地址时
When you two knobheads went to Tara's address,
你们查看周围建筑了吗
did you check out any of the surrounding properties?
没有 怎么了
No. Why?
(披萨)
(公♥寓♥B)
喂 - 是
Yeah? - Yeah.
有楼上的包裹 但是没人应答
Got a package for upstairs, but there's no one answering.
能开一下门吗 我把包裹放进去
Can I buzz it inside the door?
(弗雷德里克沃尔皮著 《北非的革命与威权主义》)
遍及首都地区 《伦敦新闻》 每小时准时播报
Across the capital, London News, on the hour, every hour.
伦敦市长扎法贾弗里
London Mayor Zafar Jaffrey
就其儿子涉嫌警方所称的
had this to say about his son's involvement
“燃料破坏”事件 发表了如下声明
in what the police is referring to as "fuel tampering."
显然 对于正在进行的调查 我无法发表评论
Obviously I can't comment on an ongoing investigation,
但我想澄清的是 有关网络上的传言…
but I would like to make clear that online chatter…
主打广受欢迎的政绩
Go for the greatest hits.
你把这座城市变得美好 有活力
You've turned this city into something Londerful.
金博尔却想把它变回去
Gimball seeks to set it back.
不要说他拒绝跟你辩论 说他不愿跟你对话
And don't say he refuses to debate you. Say he won't have a conversation with you.
我必须提尔凡
I need to mention Irfan.
这是主场听众 会出乎意料
It's a home crowd. They won't expect it.
不 他是我儿子 可能会入狱
No. He's my son. He's probably going to jail.
对我这个父亲来说是很糟糕的
It's a terrible thing for me as a father.
我不能装作这事没发生
I can't just pretend it isn't happening.
会显得我跟儿子关系不好 胆小怕事
I mean, I'll look detached and afraid.
好…那我们就用你之前说过的话
Okay. Okay. So let's use what you were saying before.
你为儿子的立场和热情感到骄傲 即便不认同他的方式
You're proud of your son's stance and passion, if not his methods.
好 对
Good. Yeah.
利用我真正感受到的情绪
Use some of the emotion that I'm genuinely feeling.
激发同情心
Stoke the sympathy.
我知道这听起来很世故 但这就是规则
I know that sounds cynical but that's the game.
金博尔肯定会用尔凡这事来针对我
Gimball will certainly use Irfan against me.
天啊 - 怎么了
Jesus. - What?
什么事
What now?
(突发新闻 燃料抗♥议♥事件后 女子去世)
天啊 太糟糕了
God. That's terrible.
这下金博尔会说尔凡杀人了
Now Gimball will say that Irfan's got blood on his hands.
该死的尔凡
Fucking Irfan.
他想让我败选吗
Does he want me to lose?
我来处理 - 告诉金博尔 不许提尔凡
I'll deal with this. - Just tell Gimball Irfan is off limits.
见鬼
Fuck.
(一封新邮件)
(发表前有任何意见吗 )
(间谍头子的香艳秘密)
搞什么…
What the…
什么鬼…
What the f…
该死…
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
该死
Fuck.
是 稍等…一下 进来
Yeah. Just one… Come in.
该死的
Fuck.
你好 - 你好 长官
Hello. - Hello, sir.
以下是关于贾弗里和金博尔的 完整未删节背景资料
Here are the full unredacted background files on Jaffrey and Gimball.
多谢 我早就该查他们了
Thank you so much. I should've done this ages ago.
我就是太忙了 因为 这份工作…忙
I've just been so busy because it's a busy… job.
是 非常感谢
Right. Thank you very much.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
(在酒店与风尘女子的幽会 文:多蒂金博尔)
好吧
Right.
好吧
Right.
想玩阴的
Wanna play dirty?
(绝密 金博尔 丹尼斯迈克尔)
我也会阴招
I can play dirty too.
这座曾经辉煌的城市再次遭受瘟疫的侵袭
This once great city is suffering from a plague again.
只是这次不是鼠疫
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表