剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Yeah, the person I got most sympathy for is me for having to put up with you.
你买♥♥单
Pay the bill.
我没现金了 信♥用♥卡♥会被追踪
I'm out of cash and my cards will be traced.
刷♥卡♥吧 再把手♥机♥打开
Use your card and turn your fucking phone on.
付款后大约20分钟
About 20 minutes after this payment goes through,
一些穿着西装的肌肉男 和一个性感的金发女郎会来找我们
some muscly men in suits and a hot blonde are gonna come looking for us.
帮他们个忙 就说我们回办公室了
Do 'em a favor, tell 'em we've gone back to the office.
我们为什么要把罗迪交给总部
Why are we throwing Roddy to the Park?
因为他们得知道他干了什么
'Cause they need to know what he's done.
在他们搞清楚状况的同时
And while they're getting up to speed,
我就有时间去调查到底发生了什么
it'll give me time to work out what the fuck is going on.
他干了什么 - 没干什么
What has he done? - Nothing.
我们这位窝里的大傻蛋已经暴露了
Our resident pillock has been compromised.
去稳定化战略 就像冷战
Destabilization strategy. Cold War.
暴露一位特工的身份 不光只有冷战时期才干
Compromising an agent is not limited to the Cold War.
再加上阿伯茨福德事件
Put it together with Abbotsfield
这就是我们以前对利益相悖的国家干的事
and it's what we used to do to countries that opposed our interests.
第一 暴露一位敌方特工身份
One, compromise an enemy agent.
第二 袭击村庄
Two, attack the village.
我的身份没暴露 我有个女朋友
I've not been compromised. I have a girlfriend.
好啊 就这么说 能为我争取很多时间呢
Sure, just say that. That'll buy me a shitload of time.
听着 你我一直互相尊重
Look, we've always had a mutual respect, you and I,
但到此为止了
but this is where we diverge.
以我作为特工的专业视角来看 你找错人了
In my professional opinion as an agent, you're barking up the wrong tree.
塔拉和我都是无辜的
Tara is innocent and so am I.
好 那以你作为特工的视角来看 现在是什么情况
Okay, then what do you think is going on? In your opinion as an agent?
我觉得你嫉妒我骑在美若天仙的天使身上
I think you're jealous that I'm hanging out the back of an angel
而你只能在黑暗里打飞机
while you rub yourself raw in the dark.
是啊
Right.
准备好尽职尽责了吗
Ready to play your part?
他怎么办
What do we do about him?
我们不能运着一具尸体到处开
We can't drive around with a dead body in the back.
也不能把他丢在这里 他会被认出
And we can't just leave him here. He'll be identified.
他不会
No, he won't.
到处都在发生这种事 对吧
Well, it's happening everywhere, right?
他们不希望金博尔赢 就抹黑他
And they don't want Gimball to win, right, so they smear him.
抱歉 “他们”是谁
Sorry, who's "they"?
媒体和深层国家
The media and the deep state.
你是说我 - 对 没错
You mean me? - Yeah, absolutely.
好 抱歉 皮特 你在抹黑我了
Right. Sorry, Pete. You're now smearing me.
我们继续接听 希望少一些阴谋论 请先听...
More calls, hopefully less conspiratorial after the...
嗨
Hi.
早上好 克劳德
Morning, Claude.
我们认识吗
Do we know each other?
抱歉
Sorry.
我感觉认识你 因为我在报纸上看到过你
It feels like I know you 'cause I see you in the papers.
是
Right.
我通常来这里的时间和你一样
I'm usually up here at the same time as you.
不过我是散步 你是跑步
Although, I stroll and you run.
我叫卡尔
It's Carl.
卡尔 你好吗
How do you do, Carl? How do you do?
是啊
Yeah.
我们都被这座城市的绿地 宠坏了 不是吗
Spoiled for green space in this city, aren't we?
是的...确实
Yes. Yes, indeed we are.
不像某些欧洲首都
Not like some European capitals.
是啊
No, I suppose.
比如哥本哈根
Like Copenhagen.
对
Yes.
你3月在那里参加了一场安全会议
Well, you were there at a security conference in March.
你一定因此胃口大开
Must have worked up quite the appetite
毕竟你点了两人份的客房♥服务餐
seeing as you ordered room service for two.
你真的摆平过“嫖♥妓♥被抓”的警告记录
Is it true you quashed a caution for kerb-crawling?
还以为这会让你待在家陪老婆呢
I thought that would keep you at home with your wife.
你对这些有何评价
You got a comment for any of that?
为多蒂金博尔的专栏说几句
For Dodie Gimball's column?
该死...
Fuck. Fuck.
我突然提问 叫他评价
I jumped him. Asked him for a comment.
他有什么反应
How did he react?
吓坏了
Terrified.
我正在撰写专栏稿
I'm filing the column now.
等编辑部批准了 他们肯定会批的
Once editorial approve it, which they will,
他就能正式做出回应了
he'll have an official chance to respond.
我可能没法再靠近他了
I'm not likely to get near him again.
你能弄到他的手♥机♥号♥吗
Can you get his number?
军情五处的头子
Head of MI5?
当然能 但是不便宜
Yeah, of course. It won't be cheap though.
去弄吧
Do it.
长官 还好吗
All okay, sir?
还好 只是个老百姓
Yeah, just a member of the public.
无害的
Harmless.
你确定他们还在那里
You sure they're still in there?
据我们所知 他们只是在等我们
As far as we can tell, they're just sitting there waiting for us.
进去的时候掏出枪
Go in weapons drawn.
昨天早上有11人遇害
Eleven people were killed yesterday morning.
何跟此事有关
Ho had something to do with it.
我要让兰姆知道这事有多严重
I want Lamb to know just how serious this is.
也许他终于能合作一次了
Then perhaps for once, he'll cooperate.
举起手来
Hands.
下来
Move.
去厨房♥
In the kitchen.
你好
Hello.
好了 别紧张
Yeah, easy.
我只是要告诉你枪在哪
I'm just showing you where it is.
不在这里
Not in there.
没有 肯定不在这里
Nope, definitely not in there.
在这里
There it is.
你是弗莱特的闺蜜 对吧
You're Flyte's mate, yeah?
对 市局的
Yeah. From the Met.
比起没收 你一定更习惯放置枪♥支♥
You must be more used to planting guns than picking them up.
安全 - 长官
Clear. - Ma'am.
不喝 谢谢
No, thanks.
你去外面等
You wait outside.
如果这是现场绩效考核
If this is an on-the-spot performance review,
我得说 我现在的表现好极了
I have to tell you I am absolutely killing it right now.
昨晚有人刺杀罗迪里克何未遂
There was an attempted hit on Roderick Ho last night.
别装傻
Don't play dumb.
我觉得现在不能再说“傻”了吧
I'm not sure you can say dumb anymore.
我觉得会冒犯语言障碍者或者白♥痴♥
I think it offends the vocally impaired or idiots.
我忘了到底是哪个了
I can't remember which.
别闹 我没心情
No. I'm not in the mood.
是 我感觉到了
Yeah, I'm getting that vibe.
情报处常规守则多少条来着
Service standing order whatever the hell it is.
27条第3款 - 你说是就是吧
Twenty-seven three. - If you say so.
“3”是在括号♥里的
The three is in brackets.
就是梵文写的也无所谓 该条款是有道理的
I don't care if it's in Sanskrit. It is there for a reason.
如果团队中有人遇刺 你要向上级报告
If there's a hit on one of your team, you report it upwards.
也就是我
In this case, to me.
对 通常我会报告的 但当时情况特殊
Yeah. Well, ordinarily I would have done, but there were special circumstances.
什么情况
Which were?
我懒得报告
I couldn't be arsed.
这不叫特殊情况 杰克逊 而是你的顽疾
That's not a special circumstance, Jackson. That's your prevailing condition.
这次可能恰好证明了是绝症
And this time, it might just prove terminal.
戴安娜 如果你想撕破脸 就尽管说
You want to go to the mats, Diana, just let me know.
我掌握你那么多黑料 都够我开个菜园子了
I've got so much dirt on you, I could start an allotment.
我相信那会让你在被迫退休后有点事做
Well, I'm sure that will keep you busy in your forced retirement
但这一次谁也救不了你
but it certainly won't save you. Not this time.
惠兰很想关掉斯劳部门 他现在有理由了
Whelan is itching to shut down Slough House and now he has a reason.
我们在何的公♥寓♥找到的子弹
The bullets we found at Ho's flat
来自处决阿伯茨福德枪手的同一支枪
came from the same gun used to execute the Abbotsfield shooter.
见鬼
Fuck.
对 至少我们现在达成共识了
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表