剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
当年很混乱
It was chaos.
是
Yeah.
我想他们就是想制♥造♥混乱
I think that's what they wanted to instill.
作为勒索我们的手段
As a way of ransoming us.
成功了 因为…
And it worked because…
我们付钱了 但他们还是发动了袭击
Well, we paid them the money, but they attacked anyway.
看起来混乱不堪
It looks like absolute chaos,
但如果你追着看 就能看出门道
but if you follow them you can see there's a method.
是 - 我喜欢单独追着看
Yeah. - I like to follow them individually.
利比亚人
Libyans?
什么
What?
蜜蜂啊
Bees.
嗡嗡叫的蜜蜂
Buzzy, buzzy bees.
蜜蜂
Bees.
勤劳的蜜蜂们
Strong work ethic, bees.
尾部会蜇人
Sting in the tail.
昨晚我就是在努力回忆这个
That's what I was trying to remember last night.
我的脑子不行了
I'm losing my mind.
不成文的规定 - 是什么
The unwritten rule. - What's that?
去稳定化
Destabilization.
对 听着 如果我们要对付 某些很难缠的混♥蛋♥ 我们…
Yes, you see, if ever we were dealing with some really tricky buggers, we…
就会在对方以为一切都结束时动手
we'd hit them when they thought it was over.
所以我们称之为“尾部蜇人”
That's what we call a sting in the tail.
让对方知道谁才是老大 - 是
Let them know who's boss. - Yeah.
所以他们才会动手袭击 是
Well, that's why they attacked anyway. Yeah.
我们并非一直都是好人 瑞弗
We weren't always at our best, River.
你知道吧
You know?
但有些殖民地 如果不加以干预 可能会翻红
But some of those colonies would've turned red, left to their own devices.
不过你把他们都抓住了
Still, you caught them all.
你能来我太开心了
I'm so happy you came.
你必须告诉我你生日想要什么礼物
You must tell me what you want for your birthday.
我知道还有一段时间 但我…没法去逛商店
I know it's a way off, but I… I can't go to the shops,
你送我的那个电脑我也不会用
and I can't work that computer you gave me.
如果我能去银行 我就直接给你钱了
I'd give you money if I could get to the bank.
我得打个电♥话♥
Just have to make a call.
好 没问题
Yeah, of course.
将有“尾部蜇人”事件发生
There's gonna be a sting in the tail.
他们袭击多信仰中心时就是尾部蜇人
Well, they did that when they attacked the multifaith center.
所以除非你跟我说 他们正在搞僵尸
So unless you're telling me they are now fucking zombies,
我觉得这通电♥话♥毫无意义
I don't see the point of this call.
雪莉拍到了面包车后面有三双靴子
Shirley has a picture of three pairs of boots in the back of that van,
但包括司机在内 那就是四个男子 对吗
but that's four men including the driver, right?
你和雪莉在罗迪家事件后搞定了一个
You and Shirley got one of them after Roddy's,
我们在阿伯茨福德干掉两个
and we got two of them at Abbotsfield.
所以还剩一个
So that means there's one left.
兰姆 - 我在听
Lamb? - Yeah, I'm here.
她跟何约会的目的之一是弄到一份文件
Well, part of her dating Ho was to get a file.
我读过了
I read it.
你觉得谁该遭受比奇耻大辱更重的惩罚
Who do you think deserves a punishment greater than utter humiliation?
跑得不错
That was pretty good.
对 把晦气都跑掉了
Yeah, shook the dust off.
排解了今天的压力
Got rid of today's stress.
知道我今晚要做什么吗
And you know what I'm gonna do tonight?
我要犒劳一下自己
I'll bloody well treat myself.
开一瓶优质的查尔克山葡萄酒
Crack open a nice bottle of Chalk Hills.
吉姆 你有安排吗
You got any plans, Jim?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆 你…
Jim, are you…
见鬼
Fuck.
不好…
Fuck. Fuck.
见鬼
Fuck.
抱歉了 吉姆
Sorry, Jim.
快开门…
Come on, come on.
什么
What?
(未检测到智能钥匙)
钥匙呢 钥匙在哪
Where are the keys? Where are the fucking keys?
我是克劳德惠兰
This is Claude Whelan.
谁 局长啊
Who? First Desk.
我是局长 白♥痴♥ - 把手♥机♥扔了
I'm the First Desk, you moron. - Throw it!
知道我是谁吗
Do you know who I am?
不知道 - 我是个受过苦难的人
No. - I'm someone who suffered.
就因为你敲了一下键盘
Because of a keystroke you made.
我根本不知道你在说什么 我…
I literally have no idea what the hell you're talking about. I--
兹利坦镇 2011年
Zliten, 2011.
是…
Right. Yeah.
你们把我们丢给了黑帮和民兵 却没有给我们配备武器来对抗他们
You left us to gangsters and militias, and you did not arm us against them.
听着 我的…工作只是提出看法而已 这…
Listen, I… I was just paid to give opinions, is all. That's--
作为一位长♥期♥预测专家
Your opinion as a long-term forecaster
你当时的看法是 投资利比亚价值不高
was that an investment in Libya was poor value.
因为无论利比亚是好是坏
Because whether it stood or fell,
都不会影响英国的安全
it did not affect the security of the United Kingdom.
你的看法…
Your opinion…
你的看法变成了政策
Your opinion became policy.
那个看法现在怎么样了
How's that opinion looking now?
不太好
Not great.
听我说
Listen to me.
你显然很生气
You're obviously upset.
但我…
But I'm…
我…
I'm…
求求你
Please.
想想我的…
Just think of my…
请想想我的妻子 - 我在想
think of my wife, please. - I am.
她能感受一下我的心情
She can feel what I did.
至少她能给你下葬 - 回来 皮噗
At least she'll have a body to bury. - Come back, Pip!
我一直没能找到我父亲
I never found my father.
过来 皮噗
Come on, Pip.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
它很友好…
He's very friendly…
天啊
Oh, my God!
该死
Fuck.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
对 我能干好工作
Yes, I can do my job.
多谢了
Thank fuck for that.
该死的
Fuck.
干得漂亮
A good job.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
我去了你家 你老婆说你应该会在这一带跑步
I went to your house and your wife said you'd be running around here.
你见到了我老婆 - 是
You met my wife? - Yeah.
她怎么说的
Yeah, and what'd she say?
说你应该会在这一带跑步 - 是
That you'd be running around here. - Yeah.
好 听着 谢谢你…
Yeah. Listen, thank you. Thank you.
好
Yep.
真的 来 谢谢你
Actually, come here. Thank you.
谢谢…非常感谢
Thank you, thank you so, so much.
我不会忘记此事的
I won't forget this.
我…
You know, I'm just…
需要喝一杯
I really need a drink.
关于昨日在普里姆罗斯山发生的枪击事件
More details have emerged about the shooting yesterday
目前已有更多细节曝光
on Primrose Hill.
虽然警方没有公开枪手身份
Whilst police have not released the identity of the gunman,
但据信此次事件与毒品无关
the incident is not believed to be drug-related.
他在你的办公室里等你呢
He's waiting in your office.
所以我躲到这里来了
That's why I'm in here.
他是局长 兰姆
He's First Desk, Lamb.
斯劳部门这次立大功了
And this is a big win for Slough House.
你想惹他生气 把功劳丢掉
You wanna piss him off and throw that away?
你在给我职业建议
You giving me career advice?
我是真干过你这份工作 不像你那样装样子
I've actually done the job you play at.
我就是说说
I'm just saying.
我确实救了他一命
I did save his life.
所以呢 - 所以这是个机会
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表