剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Apologies, ma'am.
他在审讯室里的反应很不寻常
His response to the room has been unusual.
天啊
Wow.
欢迎 克拉丽斯 - 别闹 罗迪
Welcome, Clarice. - No, Roddy.
我让你在这里静♥坐♥五分钟
I'm gonna let you sit here quietly for five minutes
想想这个审讯室
and think about this room
以及如果你不配合 我在这里能对你用的那些手段
and all the things that I can make happen in it if you don't help me.
好吗 一会儿见
Okay? See you shortly.
你是谁
And who are you?
你先说
You fucking first.
给这小姑娘腾个地方
Room for a little one?
别碰我
Don't fucking touch me.
见鬼了
For fuck's sake.
怎么 你就大摇大摆地走进来自首了
What, you just walk in and surrender, did you?
你们为什么不警告我 这里被一群混♥蛋♥占领了
Why didn't you warn me we were swarming with pricks?
我警告你了 给你打了电♥话♥
I did, I called you.
整个伦敦都炸锅了
The whole of London is kicking off.
听不见你说话
I couldn't hear you.
好吧 我听不见你说听不见 不是吗
All right, well I couldn't hear that you couldn't hear me, could I?
天啊 雪莉 你用我的钱买♥♥酒
For God's sake, Shirley. You used my money to buy wine?
对 我是想这样我们其他人 也能多分一点酒喝
Yes, see, what I thought was that there'd be that much more for the rest of us.
她的逻辑没毛病
Well, you can't fault her logic.
你一大早就喝酒
You're really gonna start the day with wine?
喝烈酒是早了一点 但请尽管喝 别客气
It's a bit early for spirits, but knock yourself out.
我跟你们讲 外面出事了
I'm telling you, there's something going on out there.
交通完全瘫痪
Total gridlock.
弗莱特了解最新情况 也许她愿意屈尊分享一下
Flyte's up to speed. Maybe she'll deign to share.
几个汽油站出事了
There's been an incident at some petrol stations.
是三个
Three.
什么事
What kind of incidents?
这是总部的事
It's Park business.
当我们的保姆也是总部的事
And babysitting us? Is that Park business as well?
感觉你干这个有点屈才
That feels a bit below you.
第三条
Number three.
科 你在说什么
Coe, what is it that you're saying?
清单上的
On the list.
我提过
That I mentioned.
之前提过
Previously.
去稳定化战略
The destabilization strategy.
我本来是想暗示一下 而不是
Was trying to allude to it rather than mention it
当着这些不速之客说出来
in front of this unexpected company.
是 你没当中说出的主要原因
Yeah, well, the main reason not to mention it in front of everyone
是这件事实在太疯癫 太荒唐
is out of sheer embarrassment at the batshit lunacy of it.
第三条就是干扰交通
Number three is disrupt the transports.
他认为恶势力想搞垮整个英国
He thinks sinister forces are trying to bring down the country.
是 但这是无稽之谈
Yeah, but it's bollocks.
根本说不通
Doesn't make any sense.
我是说 为什么要干扰伦敦的交通 它本来就是永久瘫痪
I mean, why and try disrupt London traffic when it is already permanently fucked?
他又回去发呆了
He's gone back in.
这些特征足以证明这是去稳定化战略吗
So, is that enough of a pattern for it to be a destabilization strategy?
不足以 为什么有人会想要杀罗迪
It's not. Why did someone try and kill Roddy?
这才是我们该担心的事
That's what we should be worrying about.
他们为什么要用
And why did they try and kill him with the same gun
处决阿伯茨福德枪手的同一支枪行凶
that executed the Abbotsfield killer?
什么 等等 你怎么知道
What? Wait, how'd you know that?
泰维纳
Taverner.
你为什么现在才告诉我们
And why are you just telling us that now?
因为我一直在思考
'Cause I've been thinking.
处决 我以为阿伯茨福德枪手是自杀的
Executed? I thought the Abbotsfield killer killed himself?
泰维纳用了“处决”这个词
Taverner used the word "executed."
而且弗莱特没有纠正我
And Flyte's not correcting me.
不好意思
Excuse me?
能给我点零钱吗 我想找个旅社住
Couldn't spare me some change, could you? I'm trying to get a hostel.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
今天不顺利
Bad day?
每天都不顺利 朋友
Every day is bad, mate.
没人有钱
Nobody's got any money.
是啊
Yeah.
大环境不景气 是吧
Hard times all around, eh?
我是说他们身上没有钞票或硬币
I mean they don't have any coins or notes.
买♥♥什么东西都用手♥机♥
Pay for everything on their phones.
嘿
Hey.
我有钱给你
I got some money for you.
还有 我觉得比起钱 你更想要这个
And something I think you want more than money.
别急啊 兄弟
Not so fast, bro.
我要你先去送个货
Need you to drop something off first.
抱歉了
Sorry about that.
为什么道歉
About what?
天啊
Oh, my God.
该死
Fuck.
天啊 臭死了
Fuck me. That's bad.
我真觉得你该去看医生
I really think you should see a doctor.
我觉得你害我患肺癌了
I think you gave me lung cancer.
这是屁
Was that a fart?
对 大部分是
Yeah, mostly.
我不是说我喜欢放屁声啊
I'm not saying I like the sound,
但确实能提前预警一下
but it does serve as a sort of early warning system.
不行 不许出去…
No, stay in the room! Stay in the room.
老天啊 - 我知道你在耍什么花招 兰姆
Fucking hell. - I know what you're doing, Lamb.
我在排出多余气体
I'm expelling excess gas.
这再正常不过了
I mean, it's the most natural thing in the world.
完全不正常
It is completely unnatural.
简直像你的屁♥眼♥里有个万人坑
It's like you've got a pauper's grave in your arsehole.
见鬼 真臭
Fuck me. That's bad.
这两种气味混合可不好 花香和屎臭
That's not a good blend of smells. Flowers and shit.
是 你最好拿着清新剂 我好像解除封印了
Yeah, you might wanna keep hold of that. I think I hit a seam.
见鬼 你一肚子坏水
Fuck me, you're up to something.
我…肚子里在反酸水才对
I-I'm up to my nipples in acid reflux is what I am.
我觉得我得去上个大号♥
Methinks a Donald's in order.
不…别去那里 我不想听
No, no. Not in there. I don't wanna hear it.
对 我不想闻到
Yeah, I don't wanna breathe it.
那我可以用楼下的洗手间吗
Do I have permission to use the downstairs boudoir then?
请让他去吧 他简直臭气熏天
Please let him go. He fucking reeks.
不小心的话 我的“宝宝” 可能会就地出生
We're gonna have this baby right here if we're not careful.
拜托 谁拿条毛巾来 - 好吧 你去吧
Come on, somebody get some towels. - Okay, yeah go.
他一直这样
Is he like that all the time?
我不知道 我一般周末不上班
I wouldn't know. I don't normally work weekends.
很明显 你以前是警♥察♥
You know it really stands out, you're ex-Old Bill.
你有意见
You got a problem with that?
我喜欢臭警♥察♥
I actually like pigs.
是啊 跟那些“混♥蛋♥”打交道 至少心里有数
Yeah, you know where you are with the filth.
完全没有道德底线
Yeah, it's totally amoral.
对 给他们塞5英镑 就能让你看尸体
Yeah, slip 'em a fiver, they'll show you a dead body.
你给我小心点 否则我现在就让你看尸体
I'll show you one now if you're not careful.
但这是行不通的 对吗
Yeah, but that doesn't work, does it?
因为如果我死了 你就没法让我看自己的尸体了
Because if I was dead, you wouldn't be able to show me my own dead body.
好嘛 没想到拌嘴这件事还挺难
Yeah, this banter stuff's harder than it looks.
我要不要开着门 还是说你也进来
Shall I leave it open or are you coming in?
你随便吧
Suit yourself.
如果你是在找水箱里的枪
If you're looking for the gun in the cistern,
我已经搜走了 - 见鬼
already dealt with that. - Fuck.
我第一个找的地方就是水箱
Cistern's the first place I look.
这招其实是在警局里学的
Learned that in the Met actually.
你好 马丁 你气色不错
Hello, Martin. You're looking well.
谢谢你临时过来
Thanks for dropping by.
为什么不在你的办公室见面
Is there a reason we're not in your office?
天气不错 景色很美
Lovely day? Lovely view.
而且我想私下听听法律意见
And I wanted a legal opinion off the record.
我是军情五处的律师 不能私下里给出看法
As MI5's legal counsel, I don't really do off the record.
假设一下
Well, hypothetical.
你好
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表