剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Well, they can't, okay?
我要座无虚席 不能对着空房♥间演讲
I want a full room. I can't talk to an empty room.
爸
Dad.
尔凡
Irfan.
嘿 你又换发型了
Hey, you changed your hair again.
对 我希望更有辨识度
Yeah, I wanted it to be more distinctive.
把双手放在头上
Hands on your head.
怎么回事 - 嘿…放开我儿子
What's going on? - Hey, hey. Let go of my son.
我们逮捕他 因为他闯进了一个库房♥
We're arresting him for breaking into a depot
破坏了燃料供应
and sabotaging the fuel supply.
太荒唐了 你们有证据吗
That is absolutely absurd. What proof do you have?
他刚刚给我们看了自首视频
He just showed us his confession.
尔凡 你都干了些什么
Irfan. What have you done?
跟你不一样 我按自己的良心做事
Unlike you I followed my conscience.
不 你这么干是为了让我丢脸
No, you've done this to embarrass me.
不 是你让我丢脸
No, you embarrass me.
好吗 你在为我这一代人做什么
Okay? What are you doing for my generation?
听着 我跟你说过 这种问题只能一步步解决
Look, I've told you we can only go one step at a time on these issues.
不 你光说不做 爸
No, you're all talk and no action, Dad.
好了 没时间了
Okay, there is no time.
地球要被塑料毁灭了
The planet is dying from plastics!
我们最不需要再来一个支持塑料的政♥治♥家
The last thing we need is another plastic politician!
你不该待在这里 - 塑料政♥治♥家
You shouldn't be here. - Plastic politician!
塑料政♥治♥家
Plastic politician!
柏林曾遭到终极封锁
Berlin was the ultimate lockdown.
人们称之为“特工动物园”
Spooks' Zoo, they called it.
没人得以逃脱
No one ever escaped.
我当时负责照顾犯了错的废物
I was a babysitter for fuck-ups.
很像现在 很像你 德文
Much like I am now. Much like you, Devon.
只是我当时有点魅力 亲和力
Except I had some charm and charisma.
有一点性张力
A bit of raw sex appeal.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
民♥主♥德国安♥全♥部♥可不是开玩笑的
Stasi were the real deal.
对 一群妖怪
Yeah, fucking monsters.
喜欢折磨人并引以为傲
Loved to torture people, took pride in it.
他们没有底线
They had no rules.
没有良知 没有同情心
No conscience. No compassion.
对 他们抓走了我的一个特工
Yeah, they picked up a joe of mine.
逮捕了
Brought him in.
说实话 我…
To be honest with you, I…
我宁愿被钉在十字架上 也不愿意经历他遭受的拷打
I think I'd rather be crucified than have to go through what he went through.
你哪里弄来的
Where did you get that?
我找到的 - 不许吸了
No, I found it. - Nope.
拜托 - 不行
Come on. - No.
斯坦迪什 我烟瘾犯了 就一支
Standish, I'm fucking gasping. It's just the one.
不行
No.
嘿 你要这个吗 好 - 要
Hey, you want that? Yeah. - Yes.
你够格加入民♥主♥德国安♥全♥部♥
You could've joined the Stasi yourself, you know?
对 非常合适
Yeah, you'd have fitted right in.
毫无怜悯之心
No mercy.
不过很有创造力
Inventive, though.
他们可以把任何东西变成武器
They could turn anything into a weapon.
东欧集团的预算里没有钱买♥♥喷灯 所以他们自己制♥作♥
Eastern bloc budgets didn't stretch to blowtorches, so they made their own.
他们用一个喷雾罐
They got an aerosol can
和一个打火机
and a lighter…
把他脚底的皮肤全部烧掉
And they burnt all th-the skin off the soles of his feet,
然后强迫他站立多日
and then made him stand for days.
他们逼他往一个瓶子里撒尿
They'd make him piss into a bottle.
然后倒进他嘴里
Then, they'd pour it in his mouth,
如果他不吞下去 他们就用瓶子打他的头
and if he didn't swallow it, they'd beat him around the head with it.
这样过了三天
So, three days of this,
他奄奄一息
he's on the brink of death,
民♥主♥德国安♥全♥部♥明白 在他的意志崩溃前 身体会先撑不住
and the Stasi can see that… that his body would give up before his resolve does.
他们很乐意杀掉他
They'd have happily killed him,
但那样他们就无法得到 想要的情报了 也就是一个名字
but then they wouldn't have got what they wanted, which was a name.
它就在那个可怜虫被揍烂的脑袋里
Stored in the poor bastard's battered head.
于是他们找出了他唯一的弱点
So, they found his only weakness.
他在当地有一个女人
He had met a woman, a local.
他动情了
He'd gotten serious.
也许不是爱 但那是一个特工 最接近爱的东西了
M-Maybe not love, but the closest thing a spook can come to it.
特工的生活是很孤独的 德文
It's a fucking lonely life, Devon.
有时你会…
Sometimes you just,
被任何闪光点震惊
you know, you just grasp at any spark of perfection.
所以我不怪他
So, I couldn't blame him.
对 他们一起住在一个安全屋里
Yeah, they were shacking up together in a safe house.
大意了
Got sloppy.
好 总之 他们把她抓来了
Yeah. Anyway, they… they brought her in,
在同一个房♥间里折磨她
and they worked her over
好让他能看到
in the same room as him so he could see it.
但即便如此
But even then,
他也没招
he didn't break.
他拒绝交出任何情报
He-He refused to give them anything.
即使他们把那张 他深爱的美丽脸庞上的皮都烧掉
Even while they burnt all the skin off of that beautiful face he loved so much.
即使他们用灭火器砸她的肚子
Even when they beat her in the stomach with a fire extinguisher.
即使她痛苦地惨叫
Even when she screamed.
什么意思
What's that mean?
“我有身孕”
"I'm pregnant."
该死的
Fuck.
他求他们别再伤害她
He begged them to stop hurting her.
对 他恳求他们
Yeah, he pleaded with them.
但他还是不肯说出那个名字
But he still wouldn't give them the name.
直到惨叫声停止
And it was only when the screams stopped
女人和他们的婴儿死去…
and the woman and the baby, their baby, were dead…
民♥主♥德国安♥全♥部♥才意识到
that the Stasi realized…
他不肯说出名字的唯一原因
the only reason he wouldn't give them the name
是他不知道那个名字
was because he didn't know the fucking name.
从来就不知道
Never had.
天啊
Fucking hell.
那他们后来对他做了什么
And what did they do to him then?
把他放了
He was free to go.
和我们现在一样
As we are now.
什么
What?
你们干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
该死
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
不好
Fuck.
把我的手♥机♥还我
Give me my phone.
见鬼
Fuck me.
你们终于认真听讲了
You lot were really paying attention for once.
嘿
Hey.
我们有礼貌地向你提出请求
Well, we did ask you nicely.
你去死吧
Fuck you, man.
你会因此被开除
You'll be thrown out for this.
我们已经被开除了
We've already been thrown out.
该死 - 来吧 废物们
Fuck. - Come on, fuckwits.
真好 就算我们闯出了封锁 却依然是废物
I love that we're still fuckwits even though we just broke out of lockdown.
我们回来后 你们要一起把烧掉的文件打出来
Everyone's gonna have to type those out again when we get back.
才不要
Nope.
你去死
Fuck you.
好了
All right.
大家全去辩论现场
Everyone off to the debate.
辩论取消了 他们要分别办拉票集♥会♥
Debate's canceled. They're holding separate rallies.
好 你跟卡特怀特一起
Okay, you go with Cartwright.
去金博尔那里 他是明显的目标
Head to Gimball's. He's the obvious target.
你去贾弗里那里 以防万一
You go to Jaffrey's. Just as a precaution.
嘿 能给我一把枪吗
Hey, can I get one of those guns?
不能 我们比你更需要
No, you can't. We're gonna need them more than you.
兰姆 那个故事讲的是你吗
Lamb, that story, was that you?
你是被折磨的那个人吗
Were you the one being tortured?
别傻了 斯坦迪什
Don't be fucking daft, Standish.
我…瞎编的
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表