剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
从我台记者空中传回的画面可以看到
From our eye in the sky we are seeing
首都的交通空前混乱
unprecedented traffic chaos across the capital.
据目击者称 有数辆汽车半路抛锚
According to eyewitnesses, several cars ground to a halt,
引擎起火
their engines bursting into flames.
据报有人受伤 但目前无人死亡
Injuries are reported but no fatalities as yet.
抛锚汽车周边地区交通瘫痪
The areas around the vehicles are experiencing severe gridlock
从而延误了急救服务
which is hampering the response of emergency services.
目前事故的原因还不清楚
There is no word on what caused this.
把何带去八号♥审讯室
Take Ho down to interrogation cell eight.
恐惧空间 - 对
The fright cube? - Yep.
我知道自己有什么权利 我要跟我爸的律师谈
I know my rights. I need to talk to my dad's lawyer.
你不得打电♥话♥
You don't get any phone calls.
如果可以打 你最好打给干洗店
And if you did, you're better off calling the dry cleaner
和牙医
and a dentist.
为什么汽车起火的消息 我得靠看新闻才知道
Why am I getting my updates on burning cars from the news?
抱歉 长官
Apologies, ma'am.
我们一直在等着弄清到底发生了什么事
We've been waiting until we know for sure what happened.
弄清了吗 - 可以确定不是恐怖袭击
And do you? - Well, we've ruled out terror.
不是汽车炸♥弹♥
They weren't car bombs.
似乎是燃料里的一种化学物质 导致引擎熄火 过热
It seems a chemical in the fuel caused the engines to seize up and overheat.
石油公♥司♥怎么说
And what are the fuel companies saying?
拒绝承担责任 说有人搞破坏
Denying liability. Claiming sabotage.
局长正在调查 此事是如何发生的 以及具体发生地点
First Desk is looking into how and where it might have taken place.
是吗
Is he?
我不明白…
I don't understand…
为什么这些燃烧的车还在路上
Why are there still all these burning cars on the roads?
警方要等火灭了才能拖车
The police can't move them until the flames are out
可消防员因为交通瘫痪无法进入现场
and the firefighters can't get in there until the gridlock eases.
是 但是…
Yeah, but then…
不好意思 抱歉
Excuse me. Sorry.
我是惠兰
Whelan.
你慢跑时 我们见过面
We met on your jog.
针对多蒂金博尔即将发表的
Do you have an official comment on the story
专栏文章 你有官方评论吗
we're going to run for Dodie Gimball's column?
你不应该有我的手♥机♥号♥ 胆子真大啊
You shouldn't have this phone number. How dare you?
会有后果的 我向你保证
There will be repercussions, I promise you that.
后果都是由你承担的
The repercussions are on you.
如果不是因为你忙着泡妞
If you weren't so busy chasing skirt
也许就不会发生枪击案和交通瘫痪了
maybe we wouldn't have shootings and gridlock.
交通状况得到控制了吗
Is this traffic situation contained?
是 大概十分钟前吧
Yeah, about ten minutes ago.
我正要关闭伦敦所有的加油站
I was about to shut down every gas station in London.
汽油站 - 汽油…站
Petrol station. - Petrol… petrol station.
幸好我们已经确认 所有受到影响的加油站
Thankfully we established that all the affected stations
其燃油都来自同一辆油罐车
had a delivery from one single tanker.
所以明天之前交通应该可以恢复
So, traffic should be back to normal by the end of the day.
库房♥的围栏被剪开了
The fence at the depot was cut,
所以我们猜那里是遭到破坏的现场
so we're assuming that's where the tampering happened.
可能是环保抗♥议♥者干的
Likely by climate protestors.
伦敦市长扎法贾弗里 已经发表声明 呼吁大家保持冷静
Our London mayor Zafar Jaffrey has issued a statement calling for calm
据消息人士透露 这起事件是因为燃料被动了手脚
in the wake of what sources are saying is the result of fuel tampering.
尽管应急救援部门正尽最大努力清理道路
While the emergency services are doing everything they can
但我还是要敦促民众尽量弃车…
to get the roads clear, I would urge people to leave their cars…
看 乱成一团了 我们把他们都逼疯了
Look at them down there, we've driven them crazy.
接下来的事会让他们更抓狂
And what's coming next will drive them even crazier.
会死多少
How many will it kill?
全都得死 这是大屠♥杀♥
All of them. It will be a massacre.
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《伦敦官僚》改编)
流人
第五季第三集
交通瘫痪主要发生在
The gridlock is focused mainly around those vehicles,
马斯韦尔山 大象城♥堡♥ 迈尔恩德和伦敦金融城一带
so Muswell Hill, Elephant and Castle, Mile End, and the City.
无人死亡 不过有一名老人进了重症监护室
No fatalities. Although, there is a pensioner in intensive care.
抱歉 为什么反爆破组被撤走了
Sorry, why has the explosives unit been stood down?
早点告诉我就好了
Well, that would've been nice to know.
那引擎为什么爆♥炸♥
So why did the engines explode then?
一旦火被扑灭 就让法证科进场
Well, once the fire is out, get forensics in.
他们应该能查出是什么化学物质
They should be able to tell us what the chemical was
及其出处 - 有什么计划
and where it came from. - What's the plan?
我在这里无法脱身 帮不上忙
Doesn't help that I'm stuck over here.
老计划
The usual.
就是袖手旁观
So, do nothing?
对 - 我就知道
Yeah. - As long as I know.
泰维纳希望在她审讯何期间 继续保持封锁
Taverner wants them in lockdown while she sweats Ho.
查到监控了就告诉我
Let me know if the CCTV turns up.
雪莉丹德在哪
Where's Shirley Dander?
可能在楼下的厕所里
I'd check the downstairs lav.
她要么在嗑药物 要么在排秽物
She'll either be shoveling one up or curling one out.
手♥机♥
Phones.
我给了雪莉钱 叫她去给大家买♥♥早餐
I gave Shirley some money to get us all breakfast.
恐怕没有你的
Not you, I'm afraid.
是你来之前的事
That was before you arrived.
嘿 你去哪
Hey. Where're you going?
说到早餐 我有点饿了
Well… Talking of breakfast made me a bit peckish.
楼下有新鲜的蛋糕和薯片
There's fresh cake and crisps downstairs.
坐下 听起来你的早餐很快就到
Sit down. It sounds like your breakfast is coming.
(正在呼叫雪莉)
瑞弗
River?
什么 我听不见
What? I can't hear you.
该死 - 嘿 看着点路
Fuck. - Hey! Watch where you're going!
好了 别耍花招了
Come on, stop playing games.
把手♥机♥都给我
And give me your phone.
科 封楼了 把手♥机♥给她
Coe, it's a lockdown. Give her your phone.
交出来 不准联络任何人 封楼了
Hand it over. No comms, this is a lockdown.
我在听播客 - 我不管
This is a podcast. - I don't care.
好了 把手♥机♥给她 否则她会把
Come on, give her your phone, otherwise she's gonna call up
罗迪办公室里的两个特工叫上来
the two Dogs that are in Roddy's office.
你说什么
Sorry?
我什么都听不见 一会儿见
I can't hear a fucking thing. I'll see you in a sec.
你为什么这么配合
Why are you being so helpful?
我只是…他有时候反应比较迟钝
I was just… Occasionally he's not really the most responsive,
我也不知道我♥操♥什么心 你继续吧
but don't know why I bother. Crack on.
我猜你熟悉斯劳部门的情况吧
You're familiar with the Slough House brief, I assume?
那你应该知道我们有些人有问题
Well, then you'll know that some of us have issues.
说重点
Get to the point.
就是听音乐…
Well, it's just that listening to music--
是播客
Podcast.
听音乐或播客可以让科先生镇静下来
Listening to music or podcasts has the effect of calming Mr. Coe down.
如果他不听点什么会如何
What happens if he doesn't listen to something?
我不知道 我们从来没阻止他听过
I'm not sure. We've never prevented him before.
好吧 听你那该死的音乐吧 无所谓
Okay, listen to the damn music. Whatever.
是播客
It's a podcast.
没有哪个监狱能关得住我
Ain't no prison built that can hold me.
我唯一害怕的监狱是思想的监狱
The only prison I fear is the prison of the mind.
而我多年前就从那里越狱了
And I bust out of that years ago.
我充满神话色彩 兼具历史底蕴和未来气息
I am mythical, historical and futuristical.
罗迪何只不过 是我至高能量的最新化身而已
Roddy Ho is merely the latest incarnation of my most potent energy.
我无法被创造
I cannot be created
亦不能被毁灭
nor destroyed.
艾萨克牛顿爵士说的 混♥蛋♥
Sir Isaac Newton, motherfuckers.
我和他的唯一区别是我不相信法律
The only difference between him and me is I don't believe in laws.
我即是法律
I am the law.
他这样多久了
How long has he been doing this?
连续20分钟左右
About 20 minutes straight.
是什么导致的
What causes that?
缺少母乳喂养还是母乳喂养过剩
Is that a lack of breastfeeding or too much breastfeeding?
嘿 别这么说
Hey, come on.
我相信收养他的野生动物已经尽力了
I'm sure the forest animals that found him did their best.
亚历山大大帝 成吉思汗
Alexander the Great. Genghis Khan…
这里什么情况
What is going on in here?
你为什么把这些人从中心叫出来
Why have you pulled these people off the Hub?
抱歉 长官
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表