剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
be made to Lady Di Taverner,
她无疑会抄送一份给克劳德惠兰
who would doubtless copy Claude Whelan in.
幸好 情报处常规守则第27条第3款
Luckily, Service standing rule number 27(3)
被伦敦规则第一条取代了 即…
is superseded by London rules, rule one which is…
保护自己 - 没错
Cover your arse. - Precisely.
那么…
So…
因为你不希望总部的干预 我们就什么都不做
Because you don't want the Park involved, we do nothing?
我个人没打算做什么
Well, I personally don't plan to do much.
但我怀疑我们这群“从不退缩”的小团伙
But I doubt our little gang of never-runs
恐怕不会放过自行发起行动的机会
will pass up the chance to mount their own private op.
蒲公英小姐已经问我要过枪了
Dandelion's already asked me for a gun.
你没给
You didn't agree to it?
没给 但挺想给的
Well, no. But I was tempted.
想象一下 她参加 创伤后应激障碍聚会时拿着枪
Imagine her turning up at her PTSD sessions armed
导致其他病友发病
and triggering all the other fruit baskets.
所以尽管她有问题 你还是相信她 却让她以为你不信
So, you believe her, despite her issues, and let her think you don't.
你应该戒烟的
You're supposed to be cutting those out.
都快害死你了
They're killing you.
所以我才抽啊
That's why I smoke them.
医生说你必须戒烟 你不把烟掐灭 我就不走
The doctor said you had to stop. I'm not going till you put it out.
枪手是罗伯特鲁 28岁的白人男子
The shooter was Rob Trew. 28-year-old white male.
无犯罪记录 和家人疏远
No criminal record. Estranged from his family.
没有什么社交往来
No social contacts to speak of.
当地人觉得他冷漠孤僻
Locals found him distant and cold
但完全看不出他有连环杀人的可能
but nothing to suggest he was capable of multiple killings.
他用L16S突击步♥枪♥射杀了11人
He opened fire with an L16S assault rifle, killing 11 people.
再对他进行一次背景调查
Check his background again.
他一定在黑道或退伍军人圈子里有关系
He must have contacts in the underworld or ex-military
否则不可能搞到那种武器
to be able to get his hands on a weapon like that.
还有钱
And money.
是有人给他的 长官
Someone gave it to him, ma'am.
给他的 - 他在“未见”论♥坛♥上很活跃
Gave it to him? - He was active on The Unseen.
那是一个面向心怀不满的男性的网站
It's a website for disaffected males.
他觉得自己被女人拒绝 被社会忽视
He felt rejected by women, ignored by society,
觉得自己英国人的身份受到了侵蚀
that his British identity was being eroded.
想让身边的人尝尝他的这份痛苦
Wanted the people around him to feel the pain that he felt.
这种情绪受到了另一位用户的煽动
Now, this was stoked by another user.
其个人资料已删除 无法追踪
Their profile's been wiped, no way of tracing them.
我们只有特鲁发出的消息
All we have are Trew's side of the conversations.
特鲁发给他的最后一条信息在21点05分
Trew's last message to him was at 21:05.
“包裹我明早去拿 明天 我要让大家看见我 听见我”
"Will pick up the package in the morning. Tomorrow, I will be seen and heard."
所以你的意思是他早就被激发了杀念 然后还有人把武器交到他手上
So, you're saying he was primed for murder and then handed a weapon?
是的 然后那个人将他处决了
Yes. Then that person executed him.
一个聪明到可以杀了这个人 然后…悄然消失的人
Someone clever enough to murder this man and… and disappear
不可能犯留下弹壳这么低级的失误
would not be so sloppy as to leave a cartridge.
我认为弹壳是故意留下的 像是有意摆放的 对方在嘲讽我们
I think they left it deliberately. It felt placed. They're taunting us.
论♥坛♥上那个用户名是“狙击手762”
The name from the message boards is Sniper762.
而击杀他的正是7.62口径狙♥击♥枪♥
And he was killed by a sniper with a 7.62 cartridge.
你来干吗 - 我想你也许需要后援
What are you doing here? - I thought you could use some backup.
我知道自己看到了什么 那绝对是一次刺杀未遂
I know what I saw. It was definitely an attempted hit.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
可能是收集宝可梦或其他什么蠢东西
Probably collecting Pokémon or some other kind of dumb shit.
如果你要帮忙监视他 可以
If you're offering to help to keep an eye on him, okay.
但如果想在其他方面帮忙 死一边去 我能搞定
But if it's help in terms of anything else, go fuck yourself. I'm doing fine.
你说能就能吧
If you say so.
相信我 如果我真出问题了
Trust me, the real sign that something's wrong with me
我就不再叫人“死一边去”了
is when I stop telling people to go fuck themselves.
听着 我相信瑞弗的话是无心的
Look, I'm sure River didn't mean what he said.
天啊
Oh, my God.
何居然佳人有约
Ho's got a date…
跟那个人
with her.
我打赌 那是应♥召♥女郎
I'm calling it. Escort.
这话有点太无情了
That's rather uncharitable.
但可能你说得对
But probably true.
(我们会想你的)
“我会想念办公室里 唯一理智的人 快点回来”
"I will miss the only sane person in the office. Hurry back."
你真可爱
You're so cute.
我说的是事实
Well, it's true.
主要是指“理智” 但想你也是
The sanity bit, mainly. But, yeah, the missing you as well.
我不确定自己还理智
Not sure I'm sane.
你是理智的 只是需要休息一下而已
Yeah, you are. You just need a break, that's all.
你也一样
So do you.
你对雪莉说的那些话很不合适
What you said to Shirley was not okay.
我知道…
I know. I know.
我等她冷静下来就去道歉
I'll apologize when she's calmed down.
我现在真的无心应付 那些无谓的纷争 而且…
I just can't be bothered with all that bullshit at the moment. And…
她让我想起我们的人生都停滞不前
she just reminds me of how stuck we all are.
是的
Yep.
所以我要翻篇了
That's why I'm moving on.
翻篇 - 是的
Moving on? - Mm-hmm.
翻到哪里去
Moving on where?
离开斯劳部门 离开情报处
From Slough House, from the Service.
我不回来了
I'm not coming back.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要回来的
Yes, you are.
我不回来 - 你要回来的 这是六个月的休假
No. I'm not. - Yes, you are. It's a six month break.
我不能… - 什么
I can't… - What?
我没法面对发生的一切 瑞弗
I can't deal with everything that's happened, River.
不… - 失去明
No, no, no. - You know, losing Min,
看着你♥爸♥要杀你 你因此想把自己
watching your dad try to kill you, and seeing you react to that
变成什么超级士兵
by trying to turn yourself into some kind of super soldier.
我没有啊 - 你有
That's not what I'm doing. - Yes, it is.
没有 - 你的男子气概
It's not. - Your masculinity
因为你♥爸♥攻击你而被打得粉碎
has been completely shot to pieces by your dad attacking you.
什么意思 什么啊 我抓住他了 我赢了那局
What do you mean? What? I caught him. I won that round.
天啊 听听你在说什么
Whoa. Listen to yourself.
这不是游戏
This isn't a game.
你一团糟
You're a mess.
你在压抑那些你其实应该去面对的感受
You're not allowing yourself to feel things that you should be feeling.
我想…
And I wanna…
我只是不想再麻木下去
I just wanna, like feel things again.
你明白吗
Do you know what I mean?
什么意思
What the fuck was that?
就是…不再麻木
D… Feeling things.
你以为我想要你吻我
So, you thought I wanted you to kiss me?
我以为你希望我不再麻木
I thought you wanted me to feel things.
不是…
No. No, no.
我只是跟你说 我没法接受那种失去
I was just telling you that I couldn't cope with the loss.
对 失去我
Yeah. The loss of me.
你说的是失去我 - 天啊
You're talking about losing me. - Oh, my God.
你怎么能把这事扯到自己身上
How are you making this about you?
不…我没有 我没扯到… - 老天
No, no. I'm not. I'm not making it… - Oh, my God.
是你扯到我身上的
You're making it about me.
男人到底都怎么了 - 不是…
What the hell is wrong with men? - No, no, no, no.
一个女人…敞开心扉去表露感情
So, a woman opens up about… about their feelings,
男人的第一个想法是 “现在我可以上她了 ” 天啊
and the first thing they think is, "Now I can fuck her?" Wow.
等等 不是…我没那么想
Wait. No, no, no. No, that is not what I'm thinking.
那不是…不是的… - 感觉就是 没错
That's not the… No, no, no. - Felt like it. Mm-hmm.
顺便说一句 我应该生你的气才对
I should be pissed off with you, by the way.
你打算怎么做 偷偷溜走 都不跟我说一声
What were you gonna do? Just sneak off and leave with never telling me?
哥们 我这不是正跟你说呢吗
Dude, I'm telling you now.
我之所以之前没告诉你和其他人
And the reason I didn't tell you and everyone else
因为我不想当面辞职
is because I didn't want to give Lamb
让兰姆因此感到得意
the satisfaction of me quitting to his face.
我…
I…
你…
You… You…
如果你想不出该说什么 不如先接电♥话♥吧
If you can't think of anything to say, you might as well answer that.
见鬼
Fuck's sake.
(至暗舞厅)
凯瑟琳 - 雪莉跟踪罗迪
Catherine. - Shirley's tailed Roddy
进了天桥下那家夜店
into this nightclub, the one under the flyover.
我不能进去 太显眼了 而且里面有酒
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表