剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Do you seriously want that on your conscience?
午夜
Midnight.
我应该今晚午夜和他们见面的 我不知道原因
I'm supposed to meet them at midnight tonight. I don't know why.
我只是按他们的吩咐行事 - 在哪
I just do what they tell me. - Where?
皮卡迪利圆环 他们留下了一个暗号♥
Piccadilly Circus. They have left a code.
贴在一个垃圾桶内侧 写着一趟地铁之旅的细节
It's taped to the inside of a bin. It details a tube journey.
第一个人会在第一次换乘时见我
The first guy meets me at the first change.
第二个人在下一次换乘时见
The second at the next change.
第三个人在最后换乘时见
And the third at the final change.
每个人都会确保
Each one of them checks there are no tails
没有人跟踪我
and no one's following me.
好 我们走吧
Now, let's go.
去哪 - 你去见他们
Where? - You're gonna go meet them.
不…我不能见
Oh, no. No, I can't.
你可以的 时间不多了 - 不…
Yes, you can. The clock is ticking. - No, no, no, no. No.
不 派一组人去逮捕他们 她可以去
No, send a team to arrest them. She can go and do it.
你自己说的 他们会看有没有人跟踪 我要把这三个混♥蛋♥全抓住
You said yourself they check for tails. I wanna catch all three of these bastards.
听我说 你比自己想象中强大得多
Listen to me, you are far stronger than you think.
是的 这些人十分…可怕
Yes, these are terrible… men.
我明白
And I understand.
我明白你是一个弱小的年轻女子
I see you're a vulnerable young woman,
但你拥有 自己甚至都未曾意识到的力量储备
but you have reserves of strength you're not even aware of.
但如果他们杀害我或加害我呢 - 不会…
But what if they kill me or something? - No, no, no, no, no.
我们保护你 全程跟随
We are with you. Every step of the way.
我们会照顾好你的 我保证
We are going to look after you. I promise you.
说到做到
You have my word.
你绝对不会有任何危险
Nothing, nothing is going to happen to you.
我去见他们
I'll do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你很勇敢 非常…勇敢
You're brave. You are very, very brave.
弗莱特
Flyte.
我们全程陪着她
We'll be there every step of the way.
我向你保证
I promise you.
都听见了吗
Did you get all that?
皮卡迪利圆环 他们分阶段见她
Piccadilly Circus, they meet her in stages.
我们落后一步跟着她
We follow one step behind.
追踪器 - 在外套里
Tracker? - In the coat.
好
Good.
你确定她能行
Are you sure she can do this?
她必须行
She has to.
我要就此发表讲话 告诉他们…
I'm going to give a speech on that. Just tell them…
克劳德
Claude.
在
Yes.
让塔拉出外勤是个错误
Putting Tara in the field is a mistake.
她不是受过训练的特工
She is not a trained agent.
是 她骗过了何 不是吗 - 是个人都能骗过何
Yes, well, she fooled Ho, didn't she? - Well, anyone can fool Ho.
听着 我们处于被动太久了
Look, we've been on the back foot for far too long.
是时候掌握局势…
It's time to take contro…
需要我提醒你吗 事关人命
Need I remind you lives are at stake?
我们在各机场的安保密不透风
We have a ring of steel around the airports.
准备好迎战 他们绝不可能突破防线
We're ready for them. They won't get through.
是 请原谅我至今对我们的策略
Yeah, forgive me for not being overwhelmed with confidence
并未抱有太大信心
about our strategies hitherto.
你得明白 不管他们的计划是什么
You have to appreciate, whatever their plan is,
那计划肯定已经把我们的反应考虑进去了
it will have already taken into account our response.
找到他们的唯一办法是通过她
The only way to them is through her.
听着 我来负责塔拉
Listen. I'll handle Tara.
你专心去查她给我们的暗号♥ 好吗
You concentrate on the code she gave us, okay?
准备好了吗
You ready?
抱歉 我做不到
I'm sorry, I can't.
弗莱特 怎么了
Flyte, what is it?
她做不到
She can't do it.
她会暴露的 我们必须终止行动
She'll give herself away. We have to abort.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her on.
塔拉 我们会一直陪在你身边的
Tara, we're with you every step of the way.
怎么陪
How?
我们在你的外套里放了追踪器
Well, we've got a tracker in your coat.
你手♥机♥上有个开放式麦克风
There's an open mic on your phone.
有一个小队在安全距离外跟着你
There's a team following behind you at a safe distance.
一旦有麻烦 他们会立刻冲上去
First sign of trouble and they will swoop.
那也太迟了 我早死了
They'll be too late and I'll be dead.
不
No.
这些人没有理由怀疑你
These men have no reason to suspect you.
完全没有
Not at all.
抱歉 我做不到
Sorry, I can't.
塔拉 看看你周围
Tara, look around you.
看看这些无辜 快乐的人吧
You see all these innocent, happy people
他们只是在过着各自的普通生活
just going about their ordinary lives?
现在抬头看
Now look up.
天上会有飞机坠落
There are planes that can fall from the sky
除非你去执行计划
unless you do this.
而你能做到 我知道你能
And you can do it, I know you can.
长官 - 好 弗莱特
Sir? - Yeah, Flyte.
弗莱特 她在做什么
Flyte, what's she doing?
好吧
Okay.
她要上前线了
She's going into the field.
好 好姑娘
Yes! Good girl.
不是说你 是她
Not you. Her.
不过你也干得漂亮
Although you also, very well done.
只要你一走下台阶 进入车站
As soon as you go down the steps into that station,
我就和特工们从汽车里出来
I move forward with the men from the car.
我们会搭后面一班列车
We'll be one tube train behind.
同时 第二个小队会在地面追踪你的位置
Meanwhile, a second team will track you above ground
第三个小队从空中监视
and a third team will be in the sky.
如果我出了什么意外
If anything happens to me,
请转告我的父母 我很抱歉 我爱他们 好吗
please tell my parents I'm sorry and I love them, okay?
行动结束后 你亲口告诉他们吧
You can tell them yourself when this is done.
拜托你了
Please.
第一队 前往任务周边
Team one, move to perimeter.
为什么要这么久 - 不久啊
Why is this taking so long? - It isn't.
我用“何子”对撞机黑入你们系统的速度
I'm using the "Ho-dron" Collider to hack into your system
比任何人都快
quicker than any man alive.
你做不到吗 - 这头蠢驴
Can't you do this? - This donkey?
他连我的笔电都打不开
He couldn't even open my laptop.
密♥码♥有万亿种可能 输错一次就会把硬盘清空
A trillion possibilities on the password and one wrong entry wipes the drive.
当然 我在暗网上有备份 但谁也找不到
Of course I backed it up on the dark net, but no one will ever find that.
我也想你 罗迪
Missed you too, Roddy.
我们需要他用同样的设备 照他之前的步骤
We need him to access our system using the same steps he did before
再次登录我们的系统
with the same device.
然后我们输入那个代码
Then we'll input the code.
它会像之前那样运行
And it'll do what it did before?
只是这次我们可以让它减速 看看它是什么 要到哪去
Except this time, we can slow it down, see what it is, where it's going.
但它不会真的到其他地方去吧
But it's not actually going anywhere?
不会 我们可以让它进入一个封闭循环 让它原地兜圈子
No, we can send it down a closed loop, let it bounce off the walls.
很酷的
Pretty cool.
然后它就能让我们得到重要情报
Then it'll give us, you know, vital intelligence.
何是个连环杀手
Ho's a serial killer.
那是丁骨牛排吗
Is that a T-bone steak?
来自他跟她吃的晚餐 - 他什么都留着
He kept that from a meal with her? - He kept everything.
他比我们想象中更加变♥态♥
He's an even creepier fucker than we imagined.
他不容易啊
It's not easy for him.
他周围的人才不容易
It's not easy for the people around him.
他把她的工作手环和通行证都留了下来
He kept the wristbands and passes from her work.
看起来是他从垃圾桶里捡出来的
It looks like he fished them out the bin.
她是做什么工作的来着
What did she do again?
做活动的 对吗
Events, wasn't it?
漂亮女孩在分发小点心
Pretty girl handing out canapés.
不过这个是好东西
This is the good shit though.
写着日期的茶包
Tea bag with date on it.
这是市政厅的
This is from City Hall.
这个也是
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表