剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
奥克 你还记得阿奇·斯特林的儿子吗
Auch. Remember Archie Stirling's boy?
瘦高个 一脸斑 一爬树就掉下来
Gangly, spotty one who was forever falling out of trees.
那个从我们的汽车中抽出汽油来造汽油弹的人
The one who siphoned the petrol from our cars to make petrol bombs.
我的天 记得啊
Oh, God, yes.
他在你办公室里 他说他有个主意
Well, he's in your office. Says he has an idea.
你父亲是个很受欢迎的人
Your father was a very popular man.
将军在路上了
The general is on his way.
-你能凑够三个酒杯吗 -咱们庆祝什么
- Do you have three glasses? - What are we celebrating?
读一下 你就知道了
Read on. You'll see.
-看不懂你的字 给我讲讲 -啊
- I can't read your writing. Tell me. - Ah
德国人沿北非海岸的东进
The Germans' eastward advance along the North African coast
使战争对他们有利
has swung the war in their favour.
恕我直言
With respect,
我们的最高指挥部的智力一直比不上隆美尔
our high command has been no match for Rommel's brilliance,
他的速度 他的敏捷性 但是
his speed, his agility, but...
我认为隆美尔犯了一个错误
I believe Rommel has made a mistake.
连树都不会爬的斯特林中校
Lieutenant Stirling who couldn't climb a fucking tree
认为隆美尔犯了个错误
thinks that Rommel has made a mistake.
他推进得太快了
He has moved too quickly.
他的补给线长达500英里
His supply line is 500 miles long.
他的燃料库和机场沿海岸线排列
His fuel dumps and airstrips are strung out along the coast
中间有数英里的空旷沙漠
with miles of empty desert between them.
我有一个攻击隆美尔空军基地的方法
I have a way of attacking Rommel's airbases
并在盟军反击前消灭它
and neutralising them in advance of the allied counterattack
我敢肯定 这时候你们两个人也在制定计划
which I'm sure the two of you are planning even as we speak.
将军进入房♥间时你不敬礼吗
You don't salute when a general enters a room?
在我的分队中 我们带着尊重无视形♥式♥主♥义♥
In my detachment there will be a respectful disregard for form and ritual.
他是怎么进来的
How the fuck did he get in here?
除了准许和60人之外 我不要求任何东西
I'm not asking for anything other than permission and 60 men.
我将根据我自己的标准来选择人员
Men I will choose according to my own criteria.
你这是想效仿你的父亲 成为一名战争英雄
You're trying to emulate your father and become a war hero.
不 长官 我正在努力模仿我的母亲 你知道她
No, sir, I'm trying to emulate my mother who, as you know,
她总是疯狂地来达到自己的目的
always gets her own way by being famously insane.
顺便说一下 汽油弹是我姐姐的主意
And by the way the petrol bombs were my sister's idea.
她就觉得挺对不起这些松鸡的 想提醒它们
She felt sorry for the grouse and wanted to alert them.
我知道温斯顿·丘吉尔正在那条电♥话♥线上咆哮
I know that Winston Churchill is raving down that telephone line at you
要你想办法延缓隆美尔的进军速度
to do something to slow down Rommel's advance.
决不能让德国人到达开罗
The Germans must not be allowed to reach Cairo.
只要有60名好手 我们就能切断隆美尔的补给线
With 60 good men, we can cut Rommel's supply line
就像用铲子把沙漠里的蛇切成两半一样
like cutting a desert snake in two with a shovel.
虽然前途渺茫 前景不明
I am a long-shot, a shot in the dark, but...
至少还有个办法
at least I am a shot.
你写字跟你♥爸♥一模一样
You have your father's handwriting.
坐吧
Sit.
我们没有车辆 也没有设备和武器
We have no vehicles or equipment or weapons to spare
用来做一些疯狂的实验
for some wild experiment.
我们要是需要什么 就去偷 长官
We would steal everything we need, sir.
从哪儿偷
Steal from where?
我们将首先从盟军中偷武器和装备
We would steal weapons and equipment from the allied troops, first.
然后是从德国人和意大利人那儿
And then from the Germans and the Italians.
我们在敌后建立基地
We would set up our base behind enemy lines.
我们不向任何人报告 也不要求任何东西
We would report to no one and require nothing.
而且作为绅士
And as a gentleman...
我跟两位赌100英镑 6个月内
I will wager with you both £100 that within six months,
我们在地面上摧毁的敌机
we will destroy more enemy airplanes on the ground
将比皇家空军在空中摧毁的敌机还多
than the RAF will destroy in the air.
三倍多
By a factor of three.
这难道不是值得庆祝的事情吗
Now wouldn't that be something to celebrate?
就是说 一个神秘的新伞兵团不知从何处出现
So, a mysterious new parachute regiment appears from nowhere,
在东利比亚展开行动
operating out of East Libya?
斯特林 你为你的队伍起名字了吗
Stirling, do you have a name for your outfit?
没有
No, I don't.
嗯 奇怪的是
Well, oddly enough...
我们起了
we do.
斯特林中校 欢迎来到我的避难所
Lieutenant Stirling, welcome. Welcome to my sanctuary.
我在这里举♥行♥午间会议 因为这里很凉爽
I hold my midday meetings here because it's cool.
也因为这里非常美
And because it's so beautiful.
我的职业就是说谎话
And because since my whole profession is to tell lies,
所以我选择这里 作为世界上唯一一个只说真话的地方
I've chosen here as the one place in the world where I tell only the truth.
不管你是谁 你应该知道
You should know, whoever you are,
我对任何形式的间谍活动都不感兴趣
that I have no interest in espionage in any of its forms
我也不知道为什么总司令部会
nor do I have any idea why GHQ have instructed me
指示我与一个该死的间谍会面
to have a meeting with a fucking spy.
-告诉我这次会面是什么意思 -这并不是一个真正的会面
- Just tell me what the meeting is about. - It's not really a meeting.
而是一次洗礼
It's a baptism.
然后 这就是新生儿
And here is the new born.
他在门口划了个十字 在祭坛上畅饮起了威士忌
He crosses himself at the door and swigs whisky at the altar.
你看 我研究过你了 斯特林
You see, I've researched you, Stirling.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我最新设计的制♥服♥
This is the uniform of my very latest creation.
特种空勤团
The SAS.
好吧 特种空勤团里都有谁
Right. Who are the SAS?
有你
You are the SAS.
让我看看尺码是否合适
Let me check if I've got the right size.
挺好
Yes.
看看你的新兵团的徽章
Look at the badge of your new regiment.
看看这个标志 斯特林
Look at the pips, Stirling.
你将成为一个全新支队的领导
You're to be the leader of a brand new detachment
正如你所看到的 你已经被提拔为上校
and as you can see, you've already been promoted, rank of captain.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢
What the fuck are you talking about?
特种空勤团是我创建的一个幽灵军团
The SAS is a ghost regiment that I created.
我花了六个月的时间 说服德国人和意大利人相信这些人真的存在
And I've spent six months convincing the Germans and the Italians that it's real.
然后你就出现了 提出要把我的幽灵军团变成血肉之躯
And then you come along, offering to turn my ghosts into flesh and blood.
很多血肉之躯
Lots of blood.
好玩吧
Fun, isn't it?
还是说这是命运的安排
Or is it fate?
这都是游戏的一部分 你看
It's all part of a game, you see.
我已经告诉过你 在这个地方我只说真话
I've already told you that in this place I only speak the truth,
所以我要告诉你真♥相♥
so I'll tell you the truth.
总司令部对你的叛逆团队的想法没有很大信心
GHQ has no great faith in your idea for a rogue regiment.
但是 这对他们的欺骗行为会有很大的帮助
But, it would help enormously with their deception
如果有几个穿这样制♥服♥的真实士兵被抓了
if a few real soldiers wearing uniforms like that could be captured.
或是在沙漠里被枪杀
Or shot dead in the desert.
我能告诉你真♥相♥ 因为我已经研究过你了
So, I'm able to tell you the truth because I've researched you
我知道 即使我让你了解到
and I know that even though I'm making you aware
你的部队将参与一场欺骗游戏
that your unit will be a counter in a game of deception,
你也会答应的
you'll do it anyway.
因为你自己的人生就是一部传奇
'Cause you yourself are a work of fiction,
你试图把自己写进历史书 就像你父亲一样
trying to write yourself into the history books, just like your father.
像你的祖父和他的父亲
And probably your grandfather before him.
祖父的祖父
And on and on,
一直追溯到伟大的斯特林氏族的勇士首领们
all the way back to the warrior chieftains of the great clan Stirling.
斯特林上校
Captain Stirling,
同意采用被称为SAS的
agreeing to take on the name and the trappings
虚构军团的名称和衣装
of the fictional regiment known as the SAS
是让总司令部允许你开始招募的
is the only way that you're going to get GHQ
唯一途径
to give you permission to start recruiting.
给你24小时来做出决定
You have 24 hours to make up your mind.
我不需要24小时
I don't need 24 hours.
好吧 既然如此
Oh, well, in that case,
我在此为这个刚出生的婴儿施洗
I hereby baptise this new born infant,
L分遣队 第一特种空勤旅
L Detachment, 1st Brigade Special Air Service.
我们在天上的父 愿人都尊你的名为圣
Our father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
(托布鲁克)
愿你的国降临 愿你的旨意成就
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done,
在地上如同在天上
On earth as it is in heaven.
赐给我们每日的食物
Give us this day Our daily bread.
宽恕我们的过犯
And forgive us our trespasses,
如同我们宽恕那些得罪我们的人
As we forgive those Who trespass against us.
不叫我们被诱惑
And lead us not Into temptation,
救我们脱离凶恶
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表