剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
Yes, sir.
要是飞机再多点就好了
I only wish there were more.
他们并不关心黑板上的分数 我们都不关心
They don't care about the scores on the blackboard, none of us do.
好
Good.
鬼才会去算分
Only monsters would keep count.
如果那是隆美尔的主要救援纵队
If that's Rommel's main relief column,
-那三个小时内都没机会了 -会有机会的
- there will be no break for three hours. - There will be a break.
-德国♥军♥队严阵以待 防止 -会他妈有机会的 萨德勒
- German troops stay tight to prevent... - There will be a bloody break, Sadler!
我去找机会
I will get a break.
我就差个机会
I am owed a fucking break!
♪ Oh, that's the way it goes
♪ The city is so cold
♪ And I'm, I'm so sold
♪ That's why I know
♪ Born to lose
♪ Born to lose
♪ Born to lose
♪ Baby I'm born to lose... ♪
在远处 我为了斯特林杀人
Away, I kill for Stirling
坏狗狗
Bad dog.
看来帕迪又点了一堆篝火
Looks like Paddy's lit another bonfire.
现在 话说他到底炸了什么
Now, then. what the fuck has he blown up?
别管他炸了啥 他的目标很明确
Whatever it is, I imagine there's little doubt about the destination
就想着我爸最爱的威士忌呢
of my father's favourite whisky.
我爸会很骄傲的
My father would be very proud.
好了 公路安全了 这些是最后的了
That's it, road's clear. That's the last of them.
几点了
What time is it?
4点26了 4点40日出 再走20分钟就到苏尔特的机场
4:26 sun rises at 4:40. It's another 20-minute march to Sirte airstrip.
太久了
It's too late.
看起来刘易斯和弗雷泽也取得了一些成功
Looks like Lewes and Fraser have had some success, too.
好耶
Bravo!
真好
Bravo!
-必须的 -肯定的
- Of course. - Of course.
公路安全时 已经太晚了
The road became clear when it was already too late.
或者想象一个更有趣的可能性
Or imagine a more amusing possibility.
因为太晚了 公路才变安全
The road became clear BECAUSE it was too late.
这里面有一个重要的哲学区别
Therein lies a crucial philosophical distinction.
荷马在《伊利亚特》中写道 命运与我们一起诞生
In The Iliad, Homer wrote, Fate is born with us.
无论是勇者还是懦夫 没有人能够逃脱它
No man escapes it, neither brave man nor coward.
你说什么 萨德勒
What do you say, Sadler?
当他说到勇敢或懦弱时 我说不
I say no when he's talking of bravery or cowardice.
确实是
Indeed.
完全没人说到
No-one is talking at all.
如果你看到一块棕色的石头 罗杰 远离它
If you see a brown stone, Rog, stay away from it.
斯特林
Stirling!
我们成功了
We done it.
我想写下比分
I want to write down the scores.
你为什么不放过它 帕迪
Why don't you leave it alone, Paddy?
罗格 24加27
Rog, 24 plus 27...
50...
..1.
吓跑了德国佬呢
Scare the Jerries off, that.
尽管他们采取了额外的预防措施 我认为
Even though they took extra precautions, I think
我们做得相当好
we did rather well.
电线 狗 瞪大眼睛的男孩们 尽管如此
Wires, dogs, wide-eyed, boys notwithstanding.
烟火是怎么造成的
What caused all the fireworks?
5000加仑的航♥空♥燃料
5,000 gallons of aviation fuel.
我没有把这个算在我的积分上
I'm not counting that in my tally.
你呢
What about you?
谁能得到威士忌
Who's getting the whisky?
奖品没了 帕迪
The prize has gone, Paddy.
我喝了一些 剩下的被打成了碎片
Some of it I drank, the rest shot to pieces.
我觉得威士忌是个毫无意义的奖品
Decided it was a worthless gesture.
我的策略又丑陋又虚无缥缈
My strategy was ugly and vain, and a bottle of whisky is not
一瓶威士忌并不是对你 在两次非常危险的任务中
a fitting reward for the resourcefulness and courage
表现出的机智和勇气的恰当奖励
you have shown over two very dangerous assignments.
所以
So...
我将向总司令部提议
..I'm going to recommend to GHQ that you be awarded
授予你杰出服务勋章
the Distinguished Service Order Medal and that you
并将你晋升为上校
be promoted to the rank of captain.
恭喜你 梅恩上校
Congratulations, Captain Mayne.
特种空勤团的第一枚战斗勋章和第一次晋升
The Special Air Services first combat medal and first promotion.
为塔米特机场的疯子 帕迪·梅恩上校欢呼三声
Three cheers for Captain Paddy Mayne, the mad bastard of Tamet strip!
现在你可以尝试使用自己的权力了
Now you can try wearing the mantle of power yourself,
你这个难驯服的爱尔兰流氓
you mutinous Irish cunt.
看看你
You see you...
你是第一个我真心喜欢的指挥官
You are the first commanding officer that I've ever actually liked.
刘易斯跑哪儿去了
Where in the hell is Lewes?
米伦
Mirren?
米伦
Mirren?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我在问我亲爱的离世的祖母一个问题
I was asking my dear-departed grandmother a question.
什么问题
What question?
你表现得好神秘
You're being very mysterious.
咱们去哪儿
Where are we going?
我祖母同意了
My grandmother said yes.
咱们干吧
So let's do it.
在车后座
In the back of the car!
显然 这是美国所有年轻人都在做的事情
It's what all the young people in America do, apparently.
最后记得拔♥出♥来♥
Remember, you have to pull out.
我会的 亲爱的
I will, my love.
我会的
I will.
我爱你 米伦
I love you, Mirren.
天啊
Oh, oh, Lord!
什么
What?
-快点 老天 -我们要干什么
- Quickly, for God's sake. - What do we do?
-这样吗 -对 快点
- Like this? - Yes, quicker.
我的天啊
Oh! Goodness.
真多
Such a lot!
怎么了 现在你被毁了
What? Now you are ruined?
我的裙子被毁了
My dress is ruined.
这样的话 米伦
Well, Mirren...
等咱们结婚以后 就不用到最后就
When we're married, there will be no need
战术撤退了
for strategic withdrawals.
你在尴尬的时候总是说军事术语
You always resort to military terms when you're embarrassed.
你听清了吗
Did you hear me?
我说的是等咱们结婚以后
I said, when we're married.
乔克 你啊
Oh, Jock...
敌机 正南方向
Enemy aircraft, due south!
各位 展开攻势 注意了
Everyone, fan out. Watch out!
杏仁哥 往岩石那边开
Almonds, head for the rocks.
每个人下车 展开攻势
Everyone out. Fan out!
-拿好武器 找掩护 -去拿布伦轻机♥枪♥
- Grab your weapons, take cover. - Get the Bren gun.
散开
Scatter!
每个人都散开
Everybody scatter!
快去
Move out!
-趴下 长官 还有架飞机 -显然
- Get down, sir, there's another plane! - Obviously made ourselves
我们把自己弄成了主要目标 这些人真是抬举咱们了
something of a priority, how flattering.
杏仁哥 找掩护 过来
Almonds, take cover. Come on.
快滚
Fuck off!
你中弹了吗 长官
Are you hit, sir?
他们又绕回来了 躲着点
They're swinging back 'round. Duck!
你还好吗 长官
Are you OK, sir?
往岩石那边走
Just head for the rocks.
我去那边找你
I'll meet you there.
长官 你得跑过来
Sir, you have to run, run.
跑 能走就不错了
Run? Walk would be a fine thing.
长官 你还好吗
Sir! Are you OK?
长官
Sir!
需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
我们去救你
We'll come and get you.
回岩石后边去
Get back behind the rocks!
他们又来了
They're coming again!
乔克
Jock.
你的求婚 我的回答是 亲爱的
In answer to your proposal, my love...
我必须拒绝你
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表