剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
他们是英国人 我们不能杀他们
..they are British and we're not allowed to kill them.
别叫了
For fuck's sake.
真是受不了它一直抱怨
I can't bear this thing...complaining.
滚开
Fuck off!
我的天
Jesus.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你在开玩笑吗
You're joking.
-怎么回事 瑞格 -关于我们贝雷帽的颜色
- What the fuck's going on, Reg? - ..Over the colour of our berets!
还有人对我们的帽子有意见吗
Anybody else have an opinion on our fucking headgear?!
有的请站出来
Please step forward.
宪兵来了
MPs are coming!
虽然 我不得不说 关于新贝雷帽的颜色
Although, I have to say, regarding the colour of the new beret,
他们说的确实有道理
they do have a point.
我听说你的新分遣队做得很好
I hear your new detachment's doing very well.
这其实不是我的分遣队
This isn't really my detachment.
是乔克的
It's Jock's detachment.
我想现在它是我的了 属于我和那个疯子
I suppose now it is mine, belongs to me and that madman.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here. - Thank you.
如果你不喜欢笼子里的金丝雀 为什么要养一只
If you don't like canaries in cages, why did you get one?
为了放飞它
Er...so I can set it free.
你可能会觉得我很有同情心
You might think I'm compassionate.
你没有同情心吗
Are you not compassionate?
没有 我不觉得我有
No, I don't think I am.
敬你的胜利
To your victories.
虽然你看着像失败了
Though you look like someone who is losing.
是的 我是一个在玩游戏的男孩 而我的父亲在一旁观看
Yes, I am a boy playing a game while my father watches...
就像他一直做的那样
..as he always did.
如果我没有得到最多的分 或者没跑最多路
If I don't score the most tries, or make the most runs,
他就不会在回家的路上跟我说话
he won't speak to me all the way home.
只能听到汽车发动机的声音 雨刷器的声音
It's the sound of the car engine, the windscreen wipers
和他沉默中雷鸣般的吼声
and the thunderous roar of his silence.
咱们出去喝一杯
Let's go out for a drink.
着什么急
What's the rush?
不着急
No rush.
只想在帝国俱乐部的阳台上看日落
Just want to see the sunset from the balcony of the Empire Club.
我 呃 宁愿呆在这里
I would, er, rather stay here.
好吧
OK.
其实
The truth.
今晚我想让你见一个人
There's someone I want you to meet...tonight.
最高机密
Top secret.
我还想着你跟我在一起
And there was me thinking that you were with me
是因为你喜欢我
because you liked me.
我正在努力只爱你一个人
I'm trying very hard to only like you.
来吧
Come.
欧文
Owen!
欧文
Owen?!
我觉得你的身体已经与灵魂相遇了
Your bodies meet your spirits here, I think.
我本来想给你读荷马或者济慈
I was going to read you, Homer or Keats...
但后来我想 他妈的
..but then I thought, fuck that.
我觉得我之前都是用诗词烦你
I think I used to bore you with it.
你只是礼貌地听着
And you were just being polite.
你还记得我们曾经唱过的那首白♥痴♥珀西·弗伦奇的歌♥吗
You remember that idiotic Percy French song we used to sing?
我给你唱珀西·弗伦奇的歌♥ 我们会笑得很开心
I'll sing you the Percy French thing and we'll have a laugh.
我们将越过沟渠 我们的领导说 从侧翼攻击敌人
We'll cross the ditch, our leader said and take the foe in flank
但是每个等级的人都发出了惊恐的叫声
But yells of consternation then arose from every rank
在树上高高挂起
For posted high upon a tree
我们非常清楚地看到
We very plainly saw
闯入者被依法起诉
Trespassers prosecuted in accordance with the law
我们败了 大胆的斯莱特里感叹道
We're foiled, exclaimed bold Slattery
我们伟大的运动在此结束
Here ends our grand campaign
欢快地抛下生命 面对女人和沟渠
Tis merrily throwing life away to face that mare and drain
现在我不像狮子那样勇敢 但我比母鸡更勇敢
Now I'm not as brave as lions but I'm braver than the hen
打了就跑的人还能活着再打
And he who fights and runs away will live to fight again...
逃跑是吗 欧文
Oh, to run away, eh, Owen?
胆小鬼的人生真伟大
Oh, how grand a life it would be to be a coward.
如此热爱生活
To love life that much.
咱们晚上一起睡在这里吧 我想
We'll sleep here tonight, I think.
老天 我真希望这不是你的小惊喜
Dear God, I do hope this isn't your little surprise.
你看
Look...
不 并不是
No, it isn't.
-他看见我们了 -而且他还醉着
- He's seen us. - And he's drunk.
斯特林 现在是上校了 我听说了
Stirling. Major Stirling, now, I hear.
虽然我相信你个人没有取得任何成就
Although I believe you personally have achieved nothing.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
看来我的幽灵团有了新的精神
It seems my phantom regiment has a new ethos.
谁敢做谁赢
Who Dares Wins?
你♥他♥妈♥从哪儿拿到的
Where the fuck did you get that?
有人从争吵后的酒吧地板上捡到的
Someone picked it off a barroom floor after a brawl?
我的好朋友 开罗警♥察♥局局长 告诉我
My great friend, the Commissariat of Cairo Police, tells me
自今天上午10点以来
there were seven fights resulting in injury across the red light
开罗红灯区已经发生了7起导致受伤的打架事件
district of Cairo since 10:00 this morning, six of them involving
其中6起涉及佩戴SAS贝雷帽的男子
men wearing the SAS beret.
是的 他们是在受到侮辱时也不会退缩的人
Yes, they are men who will not back down if they are insulted.
我懂了
Oh, I see.
而且颜色的选择是刻意的
And the choice of colour was deliberate.
克拉克先生 伊娃和我打算共进晚餐
Mr Clarke, Eve and I are planning to have dinner.
你选择了白色来激起对抗
You chose white to provoke confrontation.
你看 亲爱的 没有什么比酒吧里的争吵
You see, my dear, there's nothing like a barroom brawl
更能让人团结起来
to bring men together.
更对士气有好处
Good for company morale.
克拉克先生 我是在礼貌地请您
Mr Clarke, I am asking you politely.
让我们俩独处
Leave us alone.
你是个笑话
You are a specimen.
你一无所获
You've achieved nothing.
然而 你却胆敢重新设计我创建的军团的徽章
Yet you have the audacity to redesign my regiment's jump wings.
谢谢你建立SAS
Thank you for bringing the SAS into being.
谢谢你把贝雷帽还回来
Thank you for returning the beret.
现在 滚吧
Now, fuck off.
你最好让她教你一些法语 老弟
You'd better get her to teach you some French, old boy.
法国人正在向你走来 他们是真正的高手
The French are coming your way, and they are the real deal.
他说的是什么意思 法国人在向我走来
What did he mean - French coming my way?
咱们跳舞吧
Let's dance.
好
All right.
这都是什么情况
What the fuck is this all about?
可能是为这件事 奥金莱克将军
Perhaps for that general Auchinleck
亲自来了
..he just arrived.
-将军 -曼苏尔小姐 你好吗
- General. - Miss Mansour, how do you do
-怎么样 -长官
- ça va. -Sir.
-不错 -谢谢
- très belle. -Merci
乔治·贝尔格 上尉 第1伞兵猎兵团
-会说法语吗 -会
- Parle français? - Oui.
我懂法语 如果是正事
Je parle français. Veux au commerce.
法语能说点 但是如果谈正事的话
A little. Well, for business,
我更喜欢用英语 奥金莱克将军 什么风把您吹来了
I prefer to use English. General Auchinleck, what brings you here?
这个嘛 你的成功 和贝尔格上尉的求助
Well, your success brings us here,
让我来到这里
and Captain Berge's request for help.
请让我讲吧
Please, allow me.
我不希望任何人强求于我
I would not want anyone to impose upon me,
因此 我也不想强求于你
therefore, I don't want to impose on you.
好 强求什么
Right. Impose what?
我手下有20名
I have 20 of
法国♥军♥队中最强悍 最优秀的伞兵
the toughest, finest paratroopers in the French Army, under my command.
他们就像被拴住的野狗一样 想要杀死德国人
They're like wild dogs on leashes, wanting to kill Germans.
我们想把它们部署在沙漠中
Well, we want to deploy them in the desert,
但必须有人训练他们
but they have to be trained.
我们的首席训练官在战斗中牺牲了
Our chief training officer was killed in action.
我们会找到其他人的
We'll find somebody else.
这一切都已经安排好了
It's all been arranged.
我们将派法国伞兵与你们会合
We're sending French paratroopers to join you.
谁决定的
Decided by who?
这是我的主意
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表