剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
- Hands up, now! - What have you done?
举起手来
Hands up!
快
Now!
完蛋了
It's over.
快走 回到你的人身边 快走
Move. Get back to your men. Move!
我将警告地中海的每个机场。
I will warn every airfield in the Mediterranean.
马耳他将沦陷 所有非洲都将有幸为第三帝国服务
Malta will fall and all Africa will have the honor of serving The Third Reich.
下车吧 从卡车里出来 我们已经被出♥卖♥♥♥了
Get out. Get out of the truck! We've been betrayed.
哈莱维 下来
Halvéy, get out!
出来 你这个犹太猪 下来 否则我就开枪了
Get out you Jewish pig! Get out or I will shoot you!
下车吧
Get out the truck
哈莱维 出来 你个肮脏的小犹太人
Halévy, get out now, you dirty little Jew!
出来 懦夫
Get out now, you coward!
-哈莱维 -我不会忘记我不会原谅
- Halévy! - I don't forget. I don't forgive!
下来 否则你就要为你死掉的家人唱歌♥了
Get out or you can sing for your dead family.
勇敢点 士兵
Courage, soldier!
为了我的家人
For my family!
伊♥拉♥克♥利翁机场 克里特岛
贝尼纳
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
像鹅一样飞吧
Now fly like geese.
杀了他们
Butcher 'em.
中士 他们没有武器
Sarge, they're unarmed.
德国混♥蛋♥
Kraut bastards!
好耶
Come on!
约翰尼 你现在几岁了
Johnny, how old are you now?
我不会把手无寸铁的人加到我的帐上
I don't add unarmed men to my tally.
藏好了
Stay low.
乔治·贝尔格 上尉 在克里特岛被俘 1942年6月19号♥
回来了啊 伙计们
Nearly on, lads.
得分了吗
Oh, any score?
你要给著名的黑板上写点什么吗
Anything for your famous blackboard?
15架斯图卡
15 Stukas.
18架梅塞施密特
18 Messerschmitts.
-你呢 -啥都没有
- How about you? - Nothing.
都怪法国人早泄
Premature ejaculation on the part of the French.
-谁回来了 -你 我 泽恩黑德 还有约旦
- Who's back? - You, me, Zirnheld and Jordan.
你做的不错
You did well.
为什么没有欢呼呢
Why is there no jollity?
欢呼
Jollity?
因为
Because...
我们打得他们措手不及 向他们开枪 就像你在塔米特一样
..we caught them off guard, shot at them rather like you at Tamet.
无论手上是否有武器 他们都是敌人
Armed or unarmed, they are the enemy.
对吗
Yes?
我问了你个问题
I asked you a question...
梅恩上校
..Captain Mayne.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
无论手上是否有武器 他们都是敌人
Armed or unarmed, they are the enemy.
我看错埃斯纳了
I was wrong about Essner.
叛徒是布吕克纳
The traitor was Bruckner.
除了约旦之外 整个部队全军覆没
The whole unit wiped out except Jordan.
同志 你肩负起死亡很容易
Death sits easy on your shoulders, comrade.
毕竟咱们都是喝同一口井里的水的人
Turns out we drank from the same well after all.
你要是喝醉了就走吧
If you're drunk, please go away.
如果你是清醒的 我就把你从这个阳台上扔下去
If you're sober, I will throw you off this balcony.
-我完全戒酒了 -好
- I stopped drinking completely. - Right.
三个月了
Three months.
我要跟你谈谈
I need to speak to you.
是的 我已经找到了一个人 一个准备容忍♥
Yes, I've found someone, someone who's prepared to tolerate
尖锐的言语和恶劣冲动的人
the sharp words, harsh impulses.
你差一点
You nearly...
杀死了总理的儿子
..killed the son of the Prime Minister.
是的 伏特加确实会
Yes, well, vodka does...
-让人做出糟糕的决定 -对
- It does make some poor decisions. - Yes.
我想道歉 但是
I would apologise but,
但是 在你听完我说的话之后
well, after you've heard what I have to say,
你就不会记得我之前说过的话了 所以
you won't remember anything I said before so...
你什么时候回到开罗的
When did you get back to Cairo?
-昨天 -你一直在尝试联♥系♥伊娃吗
- Yesterday. - Have you been trying to contact Eve?
我给她打了电♥话♥ 但没收到回复
I called her, but there was no reply.
我以为她可能在这里
I thought she might be here.
三天前 伊娃奉戴高乐将军之命
Eve was flown over to Alexandria three days ago
飞往亚历山大港
on the orders of General de Gaulle.
她于昨天下午启程返回开罗
She set off back to Cairo yesterday afternoon.
我觉得她是想在那里等你的到来
I think she was wanting to be there for your arrival.
她搭了一架邮政飞机
And she hitched a lift from a mail plane.
昨晚在亚历山大城东边 出现了一场可怕的沙尘暴
There was a terrible sandstorm east of Alexandria last night.
飞行员采取了规避行动 但是
And the pilot took evasive action, but...
开罗局长说 飞机在盖塔拉洼地
The Chief of the Cairo Bureau said that the plane went down
坠毁了
in the Qattara Depression.
残骸还没有找到
Wreckage hasn't been located yet.
节哀 大卫
So sorry, David.
我是说
I mean...
当然
..of course.
-我很抱歉 只是 -还有什么事
- So, so sorry. It's just... - What else?
我所触碰过的一切 瞬间都没了
Everything I touch... Boom! Gone.
什么都没了
There no more.
-你想让我帮你叫辆车吗 -不用
- Would you like me to order you a, order you a car? - No.
不用 我就是 得缓缓
No, I'm just, I'm just waiting for it to catch up.
前几分钟的时候 总会觉得这一切不是真的
It's never real the first minutes.
她是一位了不起的女人
And she was a remarkable woman.
只是运气太差了 对吗 我觉得
Terribly bad luck, isn't it, I suppose?
正好在我们有值得庆祝的事情时,我是说
Just when we had something to celebrate, I mean.
你应该回家了
You should go home.
我还想着跟她跳舞呢
I was going to take her dancing.
跳舞
Dancing.
好吧 我会在吧台那里
Well, I'll be at the bar.
等你准备离开的时候 我去给你打辆车
When you're ready to leave, I'll order you a car.
好的 先生们
So, gentlemen,
谈谈我们快乐的小马戏团之外的现实世界的新闻
news of the real world beyond our jolly little circus.
我们的人数比以前少了
We are fewer than we were.
但是那些人 为了胜利献出了他们的生命
But those men we lost gave their lives in a winning cause.
一周前启程前往马耳他的救援船队
The relief convoys which set sail for Malta one week ago,
由17艘船组成
consisted of 17 ships.
其中15艘被德国飞机击沉
15 of those ships were sunk by German aircraft,
但有两艘船顺利抵达瓦莱塔
but two ships made it through to Valletta.
两艘满载食物
Two heavily laden supply ships with food,
药品 武器和弹♥药♥的补给船
medicine, weapons and ammunition.
马耳他得救了 欢呼吧
Malta is saved. Come on.
因为有你们 非洲才免遭法♥西♥斯♥主义
Africa is safe from fascism because of you.
因为你们摧毁的飞机
Because the planes you destroyed are the planes that would have sunk
就是是会击沉那两艘船的飞机
the two ships that made.
用温斯顿·丘吉尔的话说
But in the words of Winston Churchill, this is not...
这不是结束的开始 这是要
..the beginning of the end, this is the end...
结束了开始
..of the beginning.
在我们拯救马耳他的时候
While we were saving Malta,
我们的美国表兄弟终于打完了
our American cousins finally finished their
他们的高尔夫延长赛 并决定加入进来
extended round of golf and decided to join in
给我们提供一点帮助
and give us a bit of a hand.
是啊 也他妈该来了
Well, about fucking time.
美国人正在卡萨布兰卡 登陆他们的第一支精锐部队
The Americans are landing their first detachment of elite troops
并将向东前进
at Casablanca and will head east.
我们将在埃及集结部队 向西前进
We will gather our forces in Egypt and head west.
德国人和意大利人被夹在中间
Germans and the Italians are in the middle.
如果认为我们的任何部队 能够一路穿过敌方防线
It would be foolhardy to think that any of our forces can make it
与美国人汇合 那都是愚蠢的想法
all the way through enemy lines to link up with the Americans.
但我们就是傻瓜
But we are fools.
著名的傻瓜
Famous fools.
所以这正是我打算尝试做的事情
So that is exactly what I am going to try to do.
我将进入虎穴 寻找一条潜在的补给线
I shall enter the lion's den in search of a potential supply line
通过加贝斯山口将我们的两支军队连接起来
through Gabes Gap to link up our two armies.
其余的人继续你们了不起的工作
The rest of you continue your fantastic work
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表