剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
..I really have to say no.
我怎么能嫁给一个已经死了的人呢
How can I marry a man who's already dead?
别
No.
别这样
No, no, no.
别 米伦
No, Mirren.
别
No.
别走 我没死
No, I'm not dead.
我还活着 米伦
I'm alive. Mirren...
我没死 米伦
I'm not dead, Mirren!
我马上就去找你
I'll be with you in a moment.
我尽可能快点
As quickly as I can.
-乔克 -长官 你受伤了
- Jock! - Sir, you're hurt.
等下 我去救你
Wait! I'll come to you.
别 别下去 这他妈是命令 我不会让你死的
Don't. Do not go down there, that's a fucking order. I will not let you die.
长官 我来了
Sir, I'm coming.
马上就到了 亲爱的
Almost there, darling.
那边就一辆车
There's only one vehicle.
我在想是不是德国人也有个计分板
I wonder if the Germans have a blackboard.
大家都好吧 小伙子们
Everyone all right, lads?
你们都没事吧 兄弟们
You all right, fellas?
给他们点酒喝
Get them a drink.
乔克没活下来
Jock didn't make it.
你 你什么意思
What-what do you mean?
你说的是什么意思
What do you mean?
你觉得我是什么意思
What do you think I mean?
不可能 他在哪里
No. Where is he?
他已经死了
He's fucking dead.
他在哪里
Where is he?!
他在他倒下的地方
He's where he fell.
你抛弃他了吗
You left him?
我抛弃他了
I left him...!
我说什么了 我以为这就是他妈的规矩
What did I say? I thought that's the fucking protocol!
你 你♥他♥妈♥的命令了
You, on your fucking order.
"不要试图找回牺牲者的尸体
"Do not attempt to retrieve the bodies of the fallen
因为这将妨碍执行既定的任务" 长官
"as it will impede swift execution of the given mission", sir.
他已经不成样了 在太阳底下晒着
He's a bloody mess, out in the sun.
这就是我们所有人
Which is where we are all...
所有人的终点 现在德国佬已经盯上我们了
are all going to be, now that Jerry is onto us.
我其实不相信约翰·刘易斯是人类
I actually didn't believe John Lewes was human.
长官 把烟掐了
Sir, put out your cigarette.
-长官 把烟掐了 -滚蛋
- Sir, put out your cigarette. - Fuck off!
滚开
Fuck off!
他死得其所
He died well.
用沙子 沙子 快点
Sand, sand, quick.
所以
So...
只剩下梦想家和疯子了
..only the dreamer and the madman left.
现在谁他妈去当明智的人呢
Who the fuck is going to be the sensible one now?
J S 刘易斯中尉 L分遣队 SAS联合训练中心 驻中东部队
亲爱的乔克 今天早上收到你的信 我跳了舞
Dear Jock, I received your letter this morning, and I danced.
我居然拿着这封信跳舞 就好像
I actually danced with the letter in my hand as if it was
我在跟你跳舞
you I was dancing with.
我当然会嫁给你 乔克
Of course I will marry you, Jock.
我当然会
Of course I will.
列队
Parade.
列队
Parade.
立正
Attention.
早安 先生们
Morning, gentlemen.
早安 长官
Morning, sir.
他说了 "早安 先生们"
He said, "Good morning, gentlemen."
早安 长官
GOOD MORNING, SIR!
跟他妈的小学一样
Like fucking primary school.
放松
Relax.
好吧 如果这里是小学
Well, if this is primary school,
我有个来自校长的消息
I've had a message from the headmaster,
奥金莱克将军本人的
General Auchinleck himself.
但在我告诉你他要说什么之前
But before I tell you what he has to say...
对乔克·刘易斯中尉的哀悼时间已经结束
..the period of mourning for Lieutenant Jock Lewes is over.
库珀
Cooper,
-升旗 -是
- hoist the flag. - Sir!
奥金莱克对我们在如此短的时间内
Auchinleck expresses his astonishment at the success
取得的成功表示惊叹
that we have achieved in such a short space of time.
在三周内摧毁了90架敌机
Having destroyed 90 enemy aircraft in three weeks,
比皇家空军摧毁的数量
we have exceeded the number destroyed by the RAF
-多了三倍 -该死
- by a factor of three. - Fuck!
帕迪·梅恩的杰出服务勋章已确认
Paddy Mayne's DSO has been confirmed and he has been promoted
-并晋升为上校 -长官
- to the rank of captain. - Sir?
它坏了
It's not working.
好吧 希金斯
Right, Seekings,
去帮帮那个可怜的孩子
help that poor boy now.
乐意他妈效劳 长官
Fucking gladly, sir.
弗雷泽被授予军功十字勋章
Fraser has been awarded the Military Cross.
-绳子卡住了 是吗 -是的
- Rope snagged, is it? - Yeah.
而且我已经被提升为上校军衔
And I have been promoted to the rank of major.
-我们已经 -我觉得是滑轮坏了
- We have made... - I think it's the wheel.
是绳子坏了 你个笨蛋
It's the fucking rope, you oaf.
你再跟我这么说话
Hey, talk to me like that,
-我就把你打一地血 -天啊
- I'll knock your bleeding block off! Go on, then! - Fuck sake!
从大的方面看
In the bigger picture,
在逆境中 我们现在取得了主动权
against the odds, we now have the initiative.
这一成功在很大程度上要感谢你们这些SAS的人
This success is in thanks in no small part to the work that you,
所开展的工作
the men of the SAS have carried out.
我们取得了成功 因为我们做事方法与众不同
We achieve our success because we do things differently.
我们以自己的方式实现了目标
We achieve our goals in our own way.
该死的滑轮 该死的绳子
Fuck wheels. Fuck ropes.
把这该死的东西绑起来吧
Just tie the fucking thing.
为了表彰你们的惊人成就
In recognition of your startling successes, GHQ
总司令部给全员放了5天的假
have awarded you all five days leave.
我们可能不是一个正式的团 但是当你们
We may not be an official regiment, but when you make your way
到了开罗的酒吧和妓院的时候 你们都会戴上
to your bars and brothels in Cairo, you will all be wearing
这样一个鲍勃·泰特的帽徽
one of these - cap badges by Bob Tait.
火焰围绕的剑是传说中的王者之剑
The flaming sword is the legendary sword Excalibur.
新的跳伞者徽章
New jump wings.
乔克设计的
They were designed by Jock.
你们中那些识字的人 会读到徽章上的座右铭
Those of you that can read, will have read the motto on our badge.
现在 帕迪 既然你把这些话体现得淋漓尽致
Now, Paddy, since you have embodied the words best,
我就把它留给你来说吧
I will leave it to you to say them.
SAS的新座右铭是
The new motto of the Special Air Service is -
喝朗姆酒 打黑拳 去他妈的规则
drink rum, fight dirty, fuck the rules.
迈克·萨德勒 中士 长距离沙漠群 -> SAS
新的座右铭是 谁敢做谁赢
The new motto is Who Dares Wins.
谁敢做 谁赢
Who dares...wins.
我们会继续勇敢下去
And we will continue to dare.
带你们去开罗的卡车在路上了
There are trucks on the way to take you all to Cairo.
把贝雷帽戴在头上 把避孕套戴在你们巨大的丁丁上
Wear the beret on your head, and a condom on your massive cocks.
就这些了
That'll be all.
难驯服的爱尔兰流氓请求不前往开罗的许可 长官
Mutinous Irish cunt requesting permission not to travel to Cairo, sir.
♪ They say there's a troopship just leaving bombay
开罗
♪ bound for old blighty shore
♪ Heavily laden with time expired men
♪ bound for the land they adore
♪ There's many an airman just finishing his time
♪ there's many a twerp signing on
♪ You'll get no promotion this side of the ocean
♪ so cheer up my lads, bless 'em all. ♪
嘿 伙计们 谁点了咖啡
Hey, lads, who ordered the coffee
和冰激凌甜筒
and the ice cream cones here?
那么 白色的软帽代表什么呢 女士们
So what's the white bonnet represent, then, ladies?
你们是女童子军吗
Are you Girl Scouts?
给我看看
Let me see that.
他可不应该这么做
Oh, oh! Shouldn't have done that.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
你们哪位可爱的女士 想带我去阿斯科特参加女士日
Which one of you lovely ladies wants to take me to Ascot, for Ladies Day?
-怎么了-记住 戴维小子
- What? - Remember, Davey boy...
尽管我们听不懂
..even though we can't understand
这些苏格兰人说的任何一个该死的字
a fucking word these Scotch wankers say...
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表