剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
With certainty.
快点 都听见了 走吧
Come on, you heard the man. Move!
我听见有人唱歌♥
I can hear singing.
接着唱第二句歌♥词 就能让他们放心
Now you sing the second verse in order to reassure them
让他们知道我们不是德国人
that we are not German.
在卡布里特 我们的官员们研究出了一个沙漠步骤
In Kabrit, we officers resolved a desert procedure.
如果你在夜里看到篝火 你就唱一句歌♥词
If you see a fire in the night, you sing the first verse
然后篝火旁的人唱第二句歌♥词
and the people at the fire sing the second verse.
如果我们不知道歌♥词的话 我们就是德国人
Because if we were Germans, we wouldn't know the words.
你们有谁知道第二句怎么唱
Any of you lads know the second verse?
不知道
No.
不知道 -那好吧
No. - Well...
如果你不唱 30秒后
..if you don't sing it in the next...30 seconds,
下一个步骤就是开火
then the procedure is to open fire.
如果路过的人是帕迪 他只会等5秒
If Paddy's out there, it'll be five seconds.
天啊 这一切是多么的有趣
God, how amusing this all is.
♪ 好耶 大家都在 ♪
♪ Hail, hail, the gang's all here ♪
♪ 咱们还顾虑啥 顾虑啥 ♪
♪ What the hell do we care? What the hell do we care? ♪
♪ 咱们还顾虑啥 ♪
♪ What the hell do we care? ♪
♪ 好耶 大家都在 ♪
♪ Hail, hail, the gang's all here ♪
♪ 咱们现在还顾虑啥 ♪
♪ What the hell do we care? Now... ♪
♪ 来滚啤酒桶啦 ♪
♪ Roll out the barrel ♪
♪ 啤酒桶里快乐多 ♪
♪ We'll have a barrel of fun ♪
♪ 来滚啤酒桶啦 -来啊 ♪
♪ Roll out the barrel - Come on! ♪
♪ 咱们跟着音乐跳舞 ♪
♪ We've got the blues on the run ♪
♪ 啤酒桶滚得地面轰隆响 ♪
♪ Zing, boom, tararrel ♪
♪ 唱出欢快的歌♥谣 ♪
♪ Sing out a song of good cheer ♪
♪ 该来滚啤酒桶啦 ♪
♪ Now it's time to roll the barrel ♪
♪ 因为大家都在 ♪
♪ For the gang's all here! ♪
这样行了吗 长官
All right, sir?
只不过
Except the gang is not...
不是大家都在 对吗
..all here, is it?
对 不是大家都在
No, the gang is not all here.
就剩咱们了
Just us.
还有点
There's some, er...
茶 帕迪
..tea, Paddy.
喝点茶吧 兄弟
Come on, mate.
这就对了
There we are.
帕迪
Paddy?
♪ A fellow in the forces ♪
♪ Was writing a letter ♪
♪ From somewhere in the east ♪
♪ Talk of a blinking feast ♪
♪ He says it's just Blackpool Sands ♪
♪ We play with hands grenades ♪
♪ If we had known we would have brought along ♪
♪ Our buckets and spades ♪
♪ Out in the Middle East You can have a lot of fun ♪
♪ Out in the Middle East by the Mediterranean ♪
♪ Join the forces, they used to say ♪
♪ And see the world It sounds OK ♪
♪ But you see nowt but sand all day ♪
♪ Out in the Middle East ♪
♪ And when you're hungry ♪
♪ They never serve you up some hot pot ♪
♪ You never get a gentle breeze a-blowing wind round your whatnot ♪
♪ On your heads you've hats like saucepan lids ♪
♪ You take off your well-I-never-dids ♪
♪ It gets a bit hot... ♪
看来咱们的乘客已经到了
Looks like our passengers have arrived.
我以为一共55人呢
I thought there were 55 of them.
别担心
Don't worry.
你要是开空车回去 也给你工资
You'll still be paid if you drive home empty.
我们是长距离沙漠群 请表明你们的身份
Long Range Desert Group! Identify yourself.
库珀
Cooper.
我们是第一特别空勤旅的L分遣队
We are L Detachment, First Special Air Service Brigade.
还剩下的人
What's left of us.
是你的态度害的吧
Maybe it's your attitude.
是你的走路姿势害的吧
Maybe it's the way you walk.
说话小心点
But you are walking on a tightrope.
这是一片大沙漠
This is a big desert,
但是容不下
but there is no room in it
现实主义者 和实用主义者
for realists or pragmatists
和相信常识的人
or believers in common sense.
昨晚是通往荣耀的漫长道路上的 第一个不确定的脚步
Last night was the first uncertain step on the long walk to glory.
没有其他的说法了
There is no other narrative.
这就对了 老朋友 来吧
That's it, old boy, come on.
出什么事了
What happened?
恶劣天气 -是啊
We experienced some weather. -Ah, yes.
你是这里管事的吗
Are you in charge here?
在这里沙漠才是管事的 长官 希望你能知道
The desert's in charge here. Maybe you've learned that, sir.
托布鲁克有什么消息吗 我们一直没有无线电
What news of Tobruk? We've been away from radio.
来吧 洗个好澡 喝杯啤酒 两杯 三杯也行
Come on. Get a nice bath, drink a beer, or two, or three,
然后再聊托布鲁克 来吧
and then we'll talk about Tobruk. Come on.
又搞糟了吗
Another fuck-up?
对 又搞砸了
Another fuck-up.
但无论如何 我们把破车开到了城里
But anyway, we run the rickshaws into town.
还有多少辆
How many more can we expect?
这个嘛
Ah, well...
我们经历的天气非常糟糕 长官
..the weather we experienced was very bad, sir.
是啊
Yes.
应该没几辆了
Perhaps not many.
是啊 还有
Right. And, er...
你想等多久
how long do you want to wait?
你知道的
Oh, you know.
我能等到永远
Forever.
不 我不喜欢等着
No. I don't like waiting around.
周四我要去参加开罗的扑克比赛
I have a poker game in Cairo on Thursdays.
我们有一些牛要围起来
We have some cattle to round up.
走吧 孩子们 来吧 站起来
Let's go, boys. Come on. On your feet.
起来
Come on!
♪ Slow ride ♪
♪ Take it easy ♪
♪ Slow ride... ♪
♪ I've got a great big amount saved up in my lover's house... ♪
起跳啦 孩子们
Big leap, boys!
♪ Take it easy ♪
♪ Slow ride ♪
♪ Take it easy ♪
♪ I'm in the mood ♪
♪ The rhymes is right ♪
♪ Move to the music ♪
♪ We can roll all night... ♪
你要怎么在这广袤的沙漠里找到他们
How the hell are you going to find them in this vastness?
沙漠里一切都可以预测
In the desert, everything can be predicted.
比如你被送到北区 12号♥
You were dropped in the north quad, number 12.
然后就下雨了
Then rain came.
不断上涨的洪水将你的队友们送上了高地
Rising flood sends your boys on to high ground.
鸭嘴兽山脊向南延伸
The Platypus Ridge, which runs south,
所以他们向南走 直到山脊分叉
so they walk south until the ridge splits.
后座的 别折腾了
Fuck off back there.
冲
Come on!
然后他们到达绿洲
Then they reach the oasis,
因为有了植被 连英国人都能看到
which even the Brits can see on account of the vegetation.
走你
Come on!
然后他们沿着干涸的河床向南走
Then they follow the dried-up riverbed south
直到他们到达
until they arrive...
就像
..right just about...
现在 大约在那里
..now. Round about there.
看来我能赶上扑克比赛了
Looks like I will make my poker game.
♪ I'm in the mood ♪
迈克·萨德勒 下士 长距离沙漠群
♪ The rhythm is right ♪
♪ Move to the music... ♪
我只能看到8个咱们的人
I only count eight of our men.
一共55人
22 survivors out of...
就存活了22人
..55.
没开一枪 除了一个好兵
Not a shot fired, except a damn good soldier
把自己脑袋崩了
firing into his own brain.
没摧毁一架飞机 没引爆一个他妈的雷♥管♥
Not a plane destroyed, not a fucking detonator detonated.
总司令部会怎么做
What will GHQ do?
做啥啊
About what?
啥都不会做 我们的任务从未得到授权
Nothing happened. Our mission was never authorised,
没人知道咱们的存在
so no-one will know.
总司令部倒是有几个人知道 他们会笑话咱们
There are a few at GHQ that do know, and they will laugh.
但是
But...
大多数时间他们会忙于输掉战争而不关心这些
..mostly they will be too busy losing the war to care.
而我们回到开罗后将会被解散
And we will be stood down when we get back to Cairo.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表