剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
This was my idea.
而且在此之前的一切 都是策略的一部分
And everything up until then has been part of the strategy.
我的首要任务是执行战斗
My first priority is the execution of the war.
你的也一样
So is yours.
首先 你只需要找一个人
To begin with, you'd only have to spare one man.
留下一个人来训练自♥由♥法国参与沙漠战争
Somebody left behind to train the Free French in desert warfare.
但为了对付我的野狗 他必须是一个
But in order to deal with my wild dogs, he would have to be
非常强大的人
a very strong man.
什么时候开始部署
When would this deployment begin?
好孩子
Good man.
来吧 喝上一杯 我们能拿几把椅子来吗
Come on, have a drink. Can we get some chairs?
曼苏尔小姐 你要告诉我你最近几天的所有情况
Miss Mansour, you must tell me all about your last few days...
你找到他了吗
Did you find him?
找到了
Yep.
帕迪
Paddy...
总司令部将向我们派遣一支法国伞兵分队
..GHQ are sending us a detachment of French paratroopers.
我们用不着更多人了
We don't need many more men.
这是奥金莱克本人的直接命令
Well, it's a direct order from Auchinleck himself,
温斯顿·丘吉尔答应给戴高乐帮个忙
a favour to Charles de Gaulle, promised by Winston Churchill.
但是咱们需要有人来训练他们
But we would need someone to train them.
有经验的人
Someone with experience.
去建立一个训练营
Someone to set up a training camp.
训练他们在这个沙子做的火炉里战斗 你看
Train them to fight in this oven made of sand, you see.
谁去
Who?
这个嘛
Well...
既然乔克死了
..with Jock gone...
这里没有人有足够的经验 而且足够强大
..there is no-one else experienced enough or tough enough.
我已经决定 必须是你了
I've decided it has to be you.
所以我留在贾鲁 而你继续出去执行任务
So I stay in Jalo while you continue to go out on missions?
是 当然 我们要继续我们的行动
Yes, of course, we will continue our campaign.
这样失败者就找到了赢的方法
So the loser finds a way to win.
你知道 我的老父亲 两边都是爱尔兰人
You know, my old dad, Irish from both sides,
被你这样的人从两边背刺
stabbed from both sides by men like you.
地主贵族
Landowning gentry.
帕迪 没有可选的人了
Paddy, there is no-one else..
他作为一个普通人 跟我讲人生
He said to me about life as a common man,
他说
he said...
你不配听我父亲的智慧
You don't deserve my father's wisdom.
对 好吧 听着 帕迪
Right. Well, listen, Paddy.
当你在指挥时 有时候
Oh - sometimes when you are in command,
你需要做出艰难的决定
you need to make difficult decisions.
而不是弹他妈的钢琴和去沙漠观光
Not play the fucking piano and go sightseeing in the desert.
我们完蛋了
We're fucked.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表