剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
是啊
Yes.
如果我们回去的话
If we go back.
据说长距离沙漠群的人
They say the boys from the Long Range Desert Group
在1000平方英里的沙漠中能找到一支铅笔
can find a pencil in 1,000 square miles of desert
只要铅笔投下一个阴影
just so long as it casts a shadow.
他们可以在英国那么大的范围内 在半夜的沙尘暴中
They can find a downed pilot in an area the size of England
找到一名被击落的飞行员
in the middle of the night in a sandstorm.
所以呢
So?
所以 我想
So...I wonder...
他们能不能给SAS找一个避难所
..if they can find the SAS a place of sanctuary.
你好啊
Hello!
你来这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我来放松一下
I come here to relax.
我觉得 是时候让我们互相了解一下情况了
I thought it was time for us to update each other
关于最近的一些事件
on some recent events.
你的办公室是锁着的
Your office was locked.
最近的事件 -戴高乐将军需要随时了解情况
Recent events? - General de Gaulle needs to be kept informed
关于英国在北非的战略
of British strategies in North Africa.
法式75鸡尾酒
French 75.
告诉我 将军目前最关心的是什么
Tell me, what is the general's main concern at the moment?
去你的
Fuck you.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
你是想问他们在哪儿
Do you mean where are they?
还是他在哪儿
Or where is he?
想一起吃晚餐吗
Do you want to have dinner?
不 你就告诉我他们在哪儿
No. Just tell me where they are.
什么情报都没有 对于开罗来说 这是不寻常的
No-one is saying anything. For Cairo, that is unusual.
其实 事实上
Well, truth is,
没人知道他们在哪儿
no-one knows where they are.
任何幸存者都应该在两周前回来报到
Any survivors should have reported back two weeks ago.
我们没有任何形式的通信
We've had no communications of any sort.
他们遭遇什么事情了
What happened to them?
好吧 在你开始想象一些英勇的战斗之前
Well, before you begin to imagine some heroic combat,
几乎可以肯定 如果他们都死了
it's almost certain that if they are all dead,
不是死于德国人或意大利人
they weren't killed by the Germans or the Italians.
而是死于沙漠环境
They were killed by the desert.
死于风暴 沙尘 和荆棘
The wind, the sand, the thorns.
对了 还有我们的朋友
Oh, and by the reckless decision
和他的队友们做的鲁莽的决定
taken by our friend and his comrades
因为他们不想丢脸
because they couldn't stand to lose face.
他们决定在夜间起飞并跳伞
They decided to take off and make a parachute drop at night
还是在他妈的沙尘暴里
in the middle of a fucking sandstorm.
斯特林的什么地方让你如此讨厌他
What is it about Stirling that you dislike so much?
我组建了SAS
I invented the SAS.
他无权在第一次任务中就摧毁它
And he had no right to destroy it on its first mission.
就算没被摧毁 现在在少数几个知道它存在的人里面
And if it's not destroyed, it's now a laughing stock
SAS也成了一个笑柄
among the few people who even know it exists.
如果用百分比来讲 斯特林仍然活着的概率
In terms of percentage, I'm afraid the chances of Stirling
恐怕还是0
being still alive are just this side of zero.
我以为你知道战时的关系规则
I thought you knew the rules of engagement in time of war.
上♥床♥可以
Fucking is fine.
谈感情可不行
Feeling is not.
看这个
Now, then.
朋友们 这是贾鲁城
This, my friends, is Jalo.
字面上的 不容置疑
Literally, unquestionably,
不无可否认的荒地废墟
undeniably the middle of fucking nowhere.
如果该死的无人区有一个首都 就是这里了
If fucking nowhere had a capital city, this would be it.
这边就是他妈的无人区主干道
And this would be the main street of fucking nowhere city.
市长他妈的叫没人 他主宰着城市的一切
And the Lord Mayor would be fucking no-one, presiding over fuck all
没人会管这个破地方
in a place where there was no-one around to give a fuck.
这正是你所要求的 斯特林上校 对吧
Which is exactly what you asked for, Captain Stirling, am I right?
咱们可以继续开车 但我想说这个地方
We could carry on driving, but I'd say this place
可能和我们之后找到的地方一样好
is as good as any other part of nowhere we might find.
这里离德国机场多远
How far to the German airfield?
苏尔特在西北方350英里处
Sirte is 350 miles north-west.
盟军阵地呢
The Allied front line?
你遇到的第一个盟军阵地
The first Allied position you'd come to
是新西兰后备部队 跨越开阔的沙漠80英里
is the New Zealand Reserve troop, 80 miles across open desert.
但是新西兰的战斗人员已被派往北方
But the Kiwi fighting men have been sent north,
所以他们的营地是空的
so the camp is empty.
如果你需要任何帮助 这里啥都没有
If you need any help, there isn't any.
你说 新西兰军营是空的吗
The New Zealand camp is empty, you say?
还剩几名伤员 几名守卫
A few wounded, a few guards.
几辆空卡车 大概吧
And a few empty trucks, one might imagine.
也许还剩下了一些枪♥支♥
Maybe some guns they left behind.
也许还有一些弹♥药♥
Maybe some ammunition.
那里会有钢琴吗
Will there be a piano?
他妈的钢琴
A fucking piano?
无人区的首都就能满足我们的要求
The capital city of fucking nowhere will do us just fine.
但首先 我们需要进行一次采购
But first, we need to do a spot of shopping.
腿收起来 你个诱人的混♥蛋♥
Come on, you dishy bastard.
♪ Breakin' rocks in the hot sun ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won... ♪
你是小偷吗 -不可能
Thieving bastard? - Never me. ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I needed money cos I had none ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won... ♪
如果我知道你要抢劫这个地方
If I'd known you were going to rob the place,
我就不会带你来 长官 -叫我大卫 不要叫长官
I wouldn't have brought you, sir. - Call me David, not sir.
♪ ..and it feels so bad ♪
♪ Guess my race is run ♪
♪ She's the best girl that I ever had ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I fought the law and the ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I fought the law and the law won ♪
♪ I fought the law and the... ♪
菲利浦斯 去站岗 塔上面 一小时
Philips! Sentry duty. On the tower, one hour.
如果可以的话 把炸♥药♥罐子埋起来
And if you can, perhaps you might bury the explosive canisters
别让炸♥药♥受热
to keep them out of the direct heat.
钢琴要放哪里
Where can I put the piano?
你会弹钢琴吗 帕迪 -不会
You play the piano, Paddy?- No.
约恩在教我
Eoin was trying to teach me.
我想接着学
I want to carry on.
放食堂里吧
Put it in the mess hall.
这里没有食堂啊
There isn't a mess hall.
那就修一个
So build one.
希金斯 -在 老大
Seekings? - Yes, boss.
听着 昨晚相当成功
Now, last night was rather a success,
咱们有理由庆祝一下
so we have something to celebrate.
你偷喝了什么
What did you steal by way of drinks?
45加仑的新西兰朗姆酒 长官
45 gallons of New Zealand rum, sir.
好孩子 好的
Good boy. Right.
所以咱们卸货开箱子的时候 会有个鸡尾酒派对
So by the time that we're unpacked, it will be cocktail hour.
等咱们喝完鸡尾酒 太阳就落山了
And then when we've had our cocktails and the sun is set,
我想我们应该去享受一下
I think we should go for a bit of jolly.
弗雷泽中尉会去签收弹♥药♥
Ammunition will be signed in by Lieutenant Fraser.
你有意见吗 -没有
Unless he has a problem with that. - No, sir.
给你的车加油 萨德勒先生
Refuel your vehicles, Mr Sadler.
我们晚上出发
We go tonight.
把帐篷支起来 别太有创意
Get the tents up. Let's not be too creative!
叫我迈克
Call me Mike.
到了沿岸会告诉你们目标
Targets will be given on the coast.
每人十个刘易斯炸♥弹♥ 准备好了
Ten Lewes bombs to each man. At the ready!
每个都准备好10分钟的导火线和30分钟的导火线
Have your ten-minute fuses and your 30-minute fuses.
遇到梅塞施密特战斗机前不要用你们的炸♥弹♥
Do not use your bombs until you can smell the Messerschmitts!
SAS的第一次任务
SAS mission number one!
快走 你个小姑娘
Move out, you fucking virgins.
来了 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
♪ She's got mean wheels of steel ♪
♪ She's got ♪
♪ Wheels of steel ♪
♪ Wheels of steel ♪
♪ Talkin' about my wheels of steel ♪
♪ Wheels of steel.. ♪
我们在苏尔特机场外十英里处 正北方向
We are ten miles outside of Sirte airstrip, directly north.
我要挑选三个人 带他们去
I'm going to pick three men, take them there,
做我能做的破坏
and do what damage I can.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表