剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
When I get back, I take barbiturates.
我就在这两种状态之间
I am myself in between.
但我现在 还没进入这种中间态
But...I'm not in between quite yet.
需要多久
How long?
太阳落山后大约一个小时 我才会停止颤抖
About an hour after sunset, I will stop shaking.
然后再有一个小时 我才不会在脑袋里听到爆♥炸♥声
And then about an hour after that, I will stop hearing explosions.
我能在这儿等着吗
May I stay for that?
-开罗的情况如何 -当风从西边吹来的时候
- How was Cairo? - When the wind blows from the west,
你可以听到装甲师在拉绳子的声音
you can hear the Panzer Division straining at the leash.
但也有关于SAS叛逆勇士的议论 很热闹
But also buzzing with talk about the rogue heroes of the SAS
还有带领他们的幻影上校
and the phantom major who leads them.
杜德利·克拉克对所有的胜利有什么反应
And how is Dudley Clarke responding to all the glory?
估计他已经迫不及待想毁灭你了
It seems he's impatient for your destruction.
情报部门给我们提供的
The trucks we were given by intelligence...
用于攻击班加西的卡车 车顶上没有编号♥
..for our attack on Benghazi had no code numbers on the roof.
我们被送去等死
We were sent out as sitting ducks.
作为法国开罗情报局的负责人
As Head of French Intelligence Cairo,
我正式警告你们
I'm officially warning you to be aware
要注意自己的情报人员
of your own intelligence operatives.
他们并不都是为你好
They do not all mean you well.
所以 你看 我不只是投身于一项事业
So, you see, I'm not just devoted to one cause,
我还关心你
I'm also concerned for you.
我刚才听到法国情报局长在开罗的消息了吗
Did I hear Head of French Intelligence Cairo?
我举报我的老板是个醉鬼
I reported my boss for being a drunk.
为了法国的利益 我做了坏事
For the good of France, I do bad things.
我的天
Oh, God!
你真是多才多艺 不是吗
You're quite a number, aren't you?
怎么个多才多艺法
What is a number?
一般来说 我避免占有别人和被人占有
As a general rule, I avoid possession and being possessed.
所以请不要在我身上浪费你的关心 我很抱歉
So please do not waste your concern on me. I am sorry.
你的生活和我无关
Your life is no business of mine.
你能掌握自己的人生
You can make it your business.
他们怎么没在训练
Why the fuck are they not training?
我的天
Oh, dear.
是啊
Yeah.
我的人拒绝在梅恩上校的指挥下工作了
My men have refused to work under the Captain Mayne's command.
我的人认为他是个疯子
My men have decided that he's a madman.
其中两个人的下巴骨折
Two of them have broken jaws.
一个人有三根肋骨骨折
One has three broken ribs.
而在地板上的碎酒瓶渣子中
And among the broken bottles on the floor,
你会发现几颗牙齿
you'll find several teeth.
好吧 我会跟他谈的
All right, I will speak to him!
他应该被关在笼子里
He needs to be put in a fucking cage!
毁了多少飞机
Destroy many planes?
两艘船
Two boats.
咱们开始数船了 对吗
We're counting boats now, are we?
对
Yes!
我就知道你会成为一个他妈的无用的教练
I knew you would make a fucking useless training officer!
我就知道你一点都不适合这项任务
I knew you were deeply unsuited to the task!
-那你还让我来 -我这么做是因为你被证明是
- So, why did you do it? - I did it because you were proving to be
一个比我更有效的指挥官
a more effective commanding officer than me.
我只是想赢比赛
I did it to win the game. There it is.
如果你是在双重虚张声势
If this is some kind of double bluff,
我告诉你 这不是很明智
I'm telling you, it isn't very smart.
这是事实
Oh, it's the truth!
我父亲教我在任何事情上都要赢 以任何可能的方式
My father taught me to win at everything, in any way possible.
-谁杀了羚羊 -是这个人 还是那个法国人
- Who shot the gazelle? - It was that or a Frenchman.
-你为什么跟他们打架 -因为他们是法国人
- Why did you fight them? - Because they're French.
所以是你♥爸♥的错喽
So, it's your daddy's fault?
是啊 因为我爸
Oh, yes. Because of my daddy,
我已经迫切感到需要射杀一只羚羊来追上你
I already feel the urgent need to shoot a gazelle to match you.
-那就去他妈的射一个吧 -向法国人道歉
- Go fucking shoot one, then. - Apologise to the French!
他妈的不可能
No fucking chance!
离这里两英里处有一群羚羊
There's a herd of gazelle two miles from here.
去释放一下吧
Go get it out of your system.
我归咎于我的父亲 你有什么理由成为这样一个疯狂的混♥蛋♥
I blame my father. What's your excuse for being such a mad fucker?
我他妈不需要理由
I don't need a fucking excuse.
总会在一天晚上 有人会来到这里 割断你的喉咙
One night, someone's going to come in here and slit your throat.
欢迎他们来尝试
They are welcome to try!
哪种船
What sort of boats?
鱼雷艇
Torpedo boats.
还有半个港湾 你错过了它 真是太可惜了
Yes, and half the harbour. What a shame you missed it.
你说的羚羊 真有这回事吗
And you're serious about the gazelle?
是真的 你想杀一个 你需要射一只羚羊吗
Yes. You want to shoot one, you need to shoot a gazelle?
-是 -那就好
- Oh, yes. - Good.
因为现在它们可能早就跑没影了
Because they've probably all fucked off now anyway.
你个爱尔兰流氓疯子
Oh, you mad Irish cunt!
啊 把爱尔兰作为一个形容词使用
Ah, the use of Irish as an adjective
非常具有煽动性
is very provoking.
哦 是吗 咱们去打一架 在沙子上 来吧
Oh, yeah? So we go to it. You and me in the sand, come on!
-我能把你打死 -我会拿刀
- I would beat you to death. - I would pull a knife.
我会夺走你的刀 切下你的蛋蛋 把它们搅进血腥玛丽
I'd take your knife from you, cut off your balls and stir them into a Bloody Mary,
然后我会把它强行灌入你的雅各布式喉咙
which I would then force-feed down your Jacobean throat.
你需要忘记约恩·麦尼格尔
You need to forget about Eoin McGonigal.
说到这儿了
There.
我这才叫拔刀伤人
That was me pulling a knife.
-你最好现在就离开这个帐篷 -不
- It's best for you to leave this tent right now. - No.
我知道你去找他 把他好好地埋了
I know you went to find him, to bury him properly.
但你现在必须把你脑子里的他埋了
Well, now you MUST bury him in your head.
没人能承受无人知道的悲痛 帕迪
No-one can bear undeclared grief, Paddy.
现在 我将解除你的训练任务
Now, I am going to relieve you of your training duties.
我没找到他的尸体
I didn't find his body.
我没找到他的尸体
I didn't find his body.
我知道
I know.
帕迪 丘吉尔的儿子出现了 如约而至
Paddy? Churchill's son turned up, as promised.
他和我们一起来的 留下了深刻的印象
He came with us. He's very impressed.
他将和他父亲 一起为我们游说
He will lobby for us with his father.
另外 我们显然是开罗的话题
Also, we are apparently the talk of Cairo.
现在是咱们的时间了
Now is our moment.
我要向总司令部要吉普车
I'm going to ask GHQ for Jeeps,
维克斯机♥枪♥ 弹♥药♥ 炸♥药♥ 还有更多的人
Vickers machine guns, ammunition, explosives, more men.
战事一触即发
The war is in the balance.
我们可以改变它的进程 而你
We can change the course of it, while you...
却像阿喀琉斯一样在你的帐篷里生闷气
sulk like Achilles in your tent.
我不道歉
I'll not apologise.
但你可以告诉那些法国人 我为他们射杀了那只羚羊
But you can tell the Frenchmen that I shot that gazelle for them.
并说我要在火上烤它 与大家分享肉
And that I will roast it on a fire and share the meat with them.
我逐渐接受了一个概念
I am gradually coming around to the notion
他们可能真的是好人
that they might actually be good men.
我们的人都是好人
All our men are good men.
他们只是不幸地被我们领导
They just have the misfortune to be led by us.
来吧 我帮你烤这该死的东西
Come on, I'll help you cook this fucking thing.
SAS的士兵们
Soldiers of the Special Air Service,
晚饭准备好了
dinner is ready!
来吃吧
Let's eat!
来啊 孩子们 快来
Come on, boys! Come on!
为我们未来的欢乐和法♥西♥斯♥主义的失败干杯
To our future jollies together and the defeat of fascism!
你们为什么不假装成他妈的文明人 去排队
Why don't you pretend to be bloody civilised and get in a line?
奥古斯丁·约旦 中尉 第1伞兵猎兵团
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表