剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
维尔纳 请原谅我 安娜 请原谅我没有保护你
Forgive me Werner, forgive me Anna for not protecting you.
请你们知道 我永远不会原谅他们
Please know I will never forgive them.
为什么不呢
Pourquoi pas!
他做到了
He did it! He did it!
听好了 设置一个30分钟的导火线
Listen out, chaps, prime the 30-minute fuses.
好的
Righty.
你和吉姆去附近的汽油码头 快去
You and Jim head for the petrol docks round there. Go on.
希金斯 你带着库珀 炸了那个港口
Seekings, you take Cooper and eradicate that harbour.
丘吉尔 你要是带了泳帽就好了
Churchill, I should hope you've got your swimming cap
27分钟后回到这里会合
Rendezvous back here in 27 minutes.
来
Come on.
好的
Right.
上
Go!
停下
Stop!
怎么了 你们要去哪里
What's going on? What are you doing?
我不懂意大利语
I don't know any Italian.
你会说德语吗
You know any German?
知道些瓦格纳写的台词
Bit of libretto, Wagner.
你们在船附近干什么
What were you doing near those boats?
我们必须让他们相信我们是德国人
We have to convince them we're Germans.
回答我 要不我开枪了
Answer me or I open fire!
试试
Try it.
那里有什么光照 天亮得这么快
What light shineth there? Dawneth the day so soon?
-你俩是德国人 -对 天亮得怎么那么快
- You are German? - Yeah. Dawneth the day so soon?
你那边怎么那么亮
What light shineth there?
不许动
Don't move!
快跑
Run.
接着
Catch!
该死
Fuck!
倒霉
Shit!
这辆卡车车顶上没有编号♥
This truck has no code on the roof!
太他妈妙了
Fucking marvellous!
他妈的现在怎么离开这里
How the fuck are we going to get out of here now?
-还有多久 -大概4分钟
- How long? - About four minutes.
斯特林到底在哪里
Where the fuck is Stirling?
再过一分钟 咱们就走 别管他
One more minute and we'll leave him behind.
他到底干什么呢
What the fuck is he doing?
站起来 跟我们走
Stand up straight, walk with us.
他们在设路障
They've set up roadblocks.
好的 库珀 咱们得试试新花样了
OK, Cooper, we need to try something new.
站住 通行证呢
Halt! Paper!
-没事的 安检已经结束了 -什么安检
- It's ok. The security drill is over. - What security drill?
德国高♥官♥在检查意大利的安全措施
German High Command is testing Italian security.
德国官员不留胡子
German officers don't have beards!
我们是工程师
We are engineers.
所有德国人都被告知这是一场演习 但没告诉意大利人
All Germans have been told it's a drill, but not the Italians.
城里有枪响
There were gunshots.
有些意大利人觉得是真的
Some Italians thought it was real.
说你的台词
Do your line.
那里有什么光照 天亮得这么快
What light shineth there? Dawneth the day so soon?
内部人士马上就来
There will be insectors coming soon.
他们要检查你对警报器的反应
They will check how you respond to the siren.
20秒
20 seconds.
把你衣服的第一个扣子扣上 你们知道德国人的喜好
Button your top buttons. You know what Germans are like.
不管他们跟你们怎么废话
And no matter what bullshit they give you,
别让没通行证的人进来
do not let them pass without papers.
-谢谢 -没关系
- Thank you! - Don't mention it.
拦下他们
Stop them!
他们在找有胡子的德国人
They're looking for Germans with beards!
是的 仔细想想 不刮胡子是个糟糕的主意
Yes, on reflection, terrible idea not to shave.
该死
Fuck it!
嘿
Hey!
等我们下次来这个城市
When we're next in his city,
尤其是被咱们搞得一团乱的城市
especially one where you have created a good deal of chaos,
你在检查站就不用那么鬼鬼祟祟的了
your approach to checkpoints can be much less subtle.
我有25分了
I got 25!
26!
那么 等我们回到伦敦 你会对你父亲说什么?
So, what will you say to your father when we get back to London?
我会说 太他妈糟了
I will say, holy, holy...holy fuck!
你们这些人
You shites.
你不想加入我们吗
You don't want to join us?
我在这里 只是为了确保你不会损坏我们的任何财产
I'm only staying to make sure you don't damage any of our property.
你的人都喝高了
Your men are very drunk.
你让我很好奇
You make me curious.
你在英格兰有家人吗
Don't you have anyone back in England?
谁都没有 我是爱尔兰人
Nobody in England, no. I'm Irish.
我母亲在爱尔兰
And in Ireland, I have a mother.
问这个干啥
Why do you ask?
你今天的所作所为
What you did today,
我想知道 如果你爱着一个人 你是否还会这样做
I wondered if you'd do that if you loved someone.
我们英国人不聊这些无意义的
We British don't have these pointless conversations.
但在我看来
But in my opinion,
爱上某人会让你过于热爱生活
loving somebody can make you too fond of life,
这会使你变成一个懦夫
which...can turn you into a coward.
一个懦夫
A coward?
这怎么说
How so?
我的朋友 他们就是在玩 对吗
My friend, they're just playing. Huh?
只是架钢琴
It's just the piano.
搞大声点 小犹哥
Play louder little Jew!
你那个忠诚的德国人在我眼里像个纳粹
Your wee loyal German sounds like a Nazi to me.
现在犹太人要玩他的屁♥股♥了
Now the Jew will play with his arse.
帕迪
Paddy!
你个纳粹耗子
You Nazi rat!
不许再碰钢琴了
Don't touch the piano again!
冷静 老帕
Calm down, Pad!
-梅恩上校 -出去
- Captain Mayne? - Get out!
梅恩上校 不管你的痛苦是什么原因造成的
Captain Mayne...whatever is the cause of your pain?
我对你表示最深切的同情
You have my deepest sympathy.
我能听见 但我不相信
I can hear it, but I don't believe it.
-什么 -班加西的几件纪念品 剩下的东西
- What the...? - Couple of souvenirs from Benghazi. What's left of it.
我派你开着欧宝出去
I sent you out in an Opel Blitz
你却给我带回了他妈的婴儿车和手推车
and you come back in a fucking pram and a handcart!
胡说八道
Oh, bollocks!
在开罗有一个谣言 说温斯顿·丘吉尔的儿子
There's a rumour going around in Cairo that Winston Churchill's son
和SAS一起到敌后执行任务
went on a mission behind enemy lines with the SAS.
当然 除了像我这样的傻瓜 没有人会相信这样的谣言
Of course, no-one but a fool like me would believe such a rumour.
丘吉尔先生 你的旅行怎么样
Mr Churchill, how was your trip?
哦 你知道的 一些观光
Oh, you know, bit of sightseeing.
你到底是怎么搭上我的司机的车的
How the hell did you manage to hitch a ride with my driver?
她在高层有朋友
Oh, she has friends in very high places.
我想和丘吉尔先生谈谈
I would like to speak to Mr Churchill.
我有一个消息要告诉他 让他转告他的父亲
I have a message for him to give to his father.
伦道夫 请允许我向你介绍一位
Randolph, may I introduce you to a single cause
有个单一的目标
walking on two legs, with a single goal
和许多能实现目标的策略的人类
and many, many strategies for achieving it?
在伦敦 英国首相倾向于不接戴高乐将军的电♥话♥
In London, the British Prime Minister tends not to take General de Gaulle's calls.
我想我应该尝试用另一种方法 来吸引他的注意力
I thought I'd try another method of getting his attention.
好吧 你引起了我的注意力
Well, you certainly have my attention.
拒绝批准 兰迪
Well, permission denied, Randy.
你能不能跟我一起去 解释一下
And perhaps you would come with me and explain exactly
你到底是如何掌握这些机密信息的
how you managed to get a hold of such confidential information.
你的旅途没有意义
Your journey was wasted.
谁告诉你他在这里上车的
Who told you he was being picked up here?
杜德利·克拉克
Dudley Clarke.
我来的另一个原因是想看看你怎么样了
The other reason I came was to see how you were.
-谢谢你 -谢什么
- Thank you. - For what?
没有血腥味或汽油味
For not smelling of blood or petrol.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我需要一段时间才能恢复正常
It takes me a while to get back to normal.
我出任务之前 我服用这些 安♥非♥他♥命♥
Before I go, I take these, er...amphetamines.
我回家以后 服用巴比妥类药物
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表