剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
- "Come ye back To Mandalay..." - No pips, no strips for rum and hash.
在通往曼德勒的路上 飞鱼在那里玩耍
"On the road to Mandalay Where the flying fishes play..."
-没有军号♥ 没有敬礼 -黎明如雷霆般涌现
- No bugles, no salutes... - "And the dawn comes Up like thunder..."
不需要等待那些糟糕的命令一级一级
No waiting for the piss poor orders to dribble down...
滴下来
through the ranks.
而我们会离开 会离开 会离开
And we would be stood down and stood down, and stood down.
不 没人会让咱们离开
No, there will be no one to stand us down.
我们不用对任何人负责
We will be answerable to no one.
对谁都不用负责 帕迪
Answerable to no one, Paddy.
你这冒险得到了总司令部的许可了吗
And you have permission for your adventure from GHQ?
以下就是你最喜欢的部分了
Here's the part that you will love the most.
当他们的飞机停在地面上时 我们就射击它们
We will shoot their aeroplanes when they're parked on the ground.
现在 毫无疑问 你的父亲和你的祖父
Now no doubt your father and your grandfather,
以及曾祖父都来自于一个长长的偷猎者家族
and great grandfather were from a long line of poachers.
现在 他们将为此给你颁发奖章
Well now, now they will give you medals for it.
我问你的是
I asked you a question.
你得到了总司令部的许可了吗
Do you have permission from GHQ?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No?
我还没跟他们说呢
I haven't told them yet.
那我觉得你的小马戏团不可能有任何战斗的前景
Then I see very little prospect of there being any fighting in your wee circus.
天啊 肯定有战斗前景的
Oh, God, there will be fighting.
会有战斗 只与敌人战斗
There will be fighting but only with the enemy.
如果你加入我们 我希望你能保证
If you join us, I would want your word
你不会对你的指挥官动手
that you will not punch your commanding officer
因为你的指挥官将会是
because your commanding officer...
我
It will be me.
你的战友会是像你一样的人
Your comrades will be men like yourself.
游荡在公立学校 军事监狱里 都是些不听话的人
Sweepings of public schools, military prisons, men who do not obey.
这些人只听一个命令
Men who need only one order,
上场 杀敌 归来 如此往复
go, kill, return, go again.
替代方案 唯一的替代方案
The alternative, the only alternative
为你量身定做的 帕迪·梅恩
for you, Paddy Mayne,
否则总有一天 他们会把你吊死
is that one day they're going to hang you.
你为什么特别想要我
Why do you want me in particular?
因为
Because...
你要用你的血♥书♥写历史
you would use your blood as ink to write history.
太有诗意了
That's very poetic.
你是诗人吗
Are you a poet?
事实上 我是个失败的画家
Actually a painter. Failed.
如果你想加入我们
If you decide to join us,
我能把你弄出监狱
I can get you out of here.
怎么弄 你♥他♥妈♥都没有军团
How? You don't even have a fucking regiment.
是 但我会有的 你知道为什么吗
No, but I will have, do you know why?
因为
Because...
那些他妈的拥有土地的 绅士一样的花♥花♥公♥子♥男同们
the fucking landowning, gentrified, boy buggering toffs
曾经在我父亲的高地庄园里打松鸡的人
who used to shoot grouse on my father's Highland estate...
现在这帮人在管理英国♥军♥队
Well, now they're running the British Army.
祝你好运
Cheerio.
两周后
出租车
开罗 花♥园♥城 英军总部
斯特林中校 第8突击队
Lieutenant Stirling, 8 Commando.
我是来见克劳德·奥金莱克爵士将军的
I'm here to see General Sir Claude Auchinleck.
一个中校去见整个北非师的司令官
A lieutenant to see the commander of the entire North Africa division?
你有通行证吗
Do you have a pass?
没有 但我有礼仪
No. I do not but I do have my class.
如果你能给将军带个话
If you could get a message to the General...
你能滚么
Why don't you fuck off?
不 我的消息实际上是我的父亲 阿奇博尔德·斯特林将军
No. My message actually would be that my father, General Archibald Stirling,
当克劳德·-奥金莱克不请自来的时候
was always accommodating
他总是很宽容
when Claude Auchinleck would drop by unannounced.
他能不能也通融些
Perhaps he might return the favour.
没有通行证 就别进来
No pass, no entry.
-真棒 -把你的礼仪塞回屁♥股♥里吧
- Charming. - And stick your class up your arse.
停下
Stop there.
请出示文件 好的
Right, papers please. Okay.
你来自哪里
Where you coming from?
好
Yep.
好的
Okay.
等一下
Wait, wait, wait.
等一下 停车
Wait! Stop the truck!
等下 停下 停车
Wait. Stop. Wait, stop the truck!
-完蛋了 -通行证 谢谢 长官
- Oh, shit. - Pass, sir? Thank you, sir.
奥金莱克将军想知道
General Auchinleck wants to know
这该死的噪音什么时候才会停
when this fucking noise is going to die down.
他正在努力工作
He's trying to work.
午夜前能处理好
They'll be done by midnight.
对了 一箱香槟酒 可能会安抚他 来吧
Right, a crate of champagne, that might pacify him. Come on.
里奇将军送给奥金莱克将军的礼物
A gift for General Auchinleck from General Ritchie.
-通行证 长官 -拿一瓶
- Pass, Sir? - Take a bottle
他不会数的 拿一瓶
He won't be counting. Come on.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, Sir.
劳驾 我有一个给奥金莱克将军的快递
Excuse me. I have a delivery for General Auchinleck.
三楼 保安室对面
Third floor, other side of security.
下士 过来帮我拿一下这个 好吗
Corporal, come and take this for me would you?
-好的 长官 -咱们去三楼
- Yes, sir. - We're going to the third floor.
你的衣服第一个扣子怎么了 扣上 下士
What on earth has happened to your top button? Do it up, corporal.
好的 抱歉 长官
Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
楼里有个中校没有通行证就进来了
There's a lieutenant in the building without a pass.
哪儿都有该死的走狗
Place is going to the fucking dogs.
-喂 -有个中校进来了
- Hello? - There's a lieutenant who's got in.
里奇将军送给奥金莱克将军的礼物
A gift for General Auchinleck from General Ritchie.
我想报告的是 我把这个该死的箱子
And I want to report that I put this fucking crate down
刚放在男盥洗室里1分钟
for one minute in the gentlemen's lavatory,
就有两瓶酒被偷了
already two bottles are stolen.
这栋楼的安保工作怎么做的
What is happening to security in this building?
我们会调查的 长官
We'll look into it, sir.
恐怕我把我的通行证落在桌子上了
I'm afraid I left my security pass on my desk.
-你再说一遍 -没关系 长官 我们认识他
- I beg your pardon? - It's okay, sir. We know his face.
这不是重点 这他妈不是重点
Not the point. Not the fucking point.
入伍者应随时携带他们的安全通行证
Enlisted men should carry their security pass with them at all times.
这儿的人衣服第一个扣子都怎么了
What is happening in this place with top buttons?
都他妈给我扣好了
Do up your fucking buttons.
因为太热了 长官
It gets quite hot, sir.
是啊 这儿可是开罗
Yes, it's Cairo.
但我们是英国人
But we are British.
来了
Come.
里奇将军送给奥金莱克将军的礼物
A gift for General Auchinleck from General Ritchie.
奥金莱克将军正在开会
General Auchinleck is finishing a meeting.
而且我是里奇将军 你到底是谁
And I am General Ritchie. Who the hell are you?
-出示你的通行证 -我
- Show me your security pass. - I'm...
长官
Sir...
给我接通警卫队长的电♥话♥
Put me through to the guard commander.
长官 我认识你
Sir, I know you.
你也认识我
And you know me.
你和奥金莱克将军都曾在我父亲的庄园里射击
Both you and General Auchinleck used to shoot on my father's estate.
我的父亲是阿奇博尔德·斯特林 我是大卫·斯特林中校
My father was Archibald Stirling. I'm Lieutenant David Stirling.
我的母亲玛格丽特曾经自♥制♥杜松子酒
My mother Margaret used to make her own gin
和制♥作♥鸟类图画 她最会画猫头鹰
and do bird impressions. She was very good at owls.
喂 长官
Hello, sir?
对不起 我打错了
Sorry I misdialled.
给我接通作战室的奥金莱克将军
Put me through to General Auchinleck in the war room.
我现在想起你是谁了
Yes, I remember your face now.
脸上没斑了
But all the spots have gone.
我母亲发明了一个用生洋葱治疗痤疮的配方
A raw onion recipe for acne that my mother invented.
送香槟 你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing delivering champagne?
不是送香槟 我想给你这个
I'm not. I am delivering this.
一个主意
It's an idea.
一个可能让战争对我们有利的主意
An idea that might move the war in our favour.
你是如何通过安检的
How did you get past security?
我们将用同样的方式越过隆美尔的警卫 攻击他的机场
The same way we will get past Rommel's security and attack his airfields.
欺骗和大量的自信心
Deception and inordinate amounts of self-belief.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表