剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表
刘易斯 你带着你的人去梅尔萨布雷加
Lewes, you will take your men to Mersa Brega.
你的目标是燃料车和补给车
Your target is fuel trucks and supply trucks.
帕迪 你带你的人去塔米特机场
Paddy, you will take your men to Tamet Airstrip.
你的目标是意大利的卡普罗尼战斗轰炸机和梅塞施密特
Your target is Italian Caproni fighter bombers and Messerschmitts.
比尔·弗雷泽 你人呢 -我在这里
Bill Fraser, where are you? - I'm here.
来吧
Come on.
我听说在搞砸的过程中 你反复问了几个问题
I hear during the fuck-up that you repeatedly asked questions
关于你的指挥官的
of your commanding officer.
好的 我们已经决定 为了避免进一步搞砸
Well, we have decided, in order to avoid further fuck-ups,
在SAS中欢迎提问
that questions are to be welcomed in the SAS.
你挑选四个人 前往艾季达比亚
You will pick four men and travel to Agedabia.
如果欢迎提问的话 长官 我有个问题 -说
If questions are welcome, sir, I've got a question. - Yes?
给我们来点朗姆酒可以吗 -当然可以
Can me the boys have some rum? -Oh, absolutely.
请用 是 当然
Please. Yes. Come on.
对 我们明天早上在这里集♥合♥
Right. We rendezvous back here tomorrow morning.
你和你的司机在这里等着我们回来
You and your drivers wait here for our return.
恕我直言 长官
With all due respect, sir,
我他妈的受够了当出租车司机
I'm fucking sick of being the taxi service.
我比这里的任何人都懂这片沙漠
I can read this desert better than any man here.
好 如果你想的话
Well, if it's action that you're after,
去跟帕迪·梅恩一起行动
go with Paddy Mayne.
我们有第二次机会
We have a second chance.
看星星能把我们带到哪儿去 好吗
Let's see what the stars have in store for us, shall we?
塔米特 德国/意大利 机场
艾季达比亚 德国/意大利 机场
梅尔萨布雷加 德国/意大利 补给站
苏尔特 德国/意大利 机场
没人啊
It's empty.
都起飞了
They've all flown.
倒霉
Shit.
梅尔萨布雷加
第一根导火线 10分钟
Prime fuses. Ten minutes.
塔米特
梅尔萨布雷加
上
Go.
莱利 带个人去右边
Riley. Take one man, go to the right.
杏仁 带三个人 从后面包抄
Almonds, take three men, flank round from the rear.
8分钟后回到这里
Back here in eight minutes.
尽可能多炸卡车 看在上帝的份上 不要被人看到
Hit as many trucks as you can. For God's sake, don't be seen.
上
Go.
艾季达比亚
塔米特
萨德勒 -咋了
Sadler. - Huh?
这就是著名的刘易斯炸♥弹♥
This is a famous Lewes bomb.
没听说过
Never heard of it.
那是因为它只在我们之间有名
That's because it's only famous amongst us.
乔克·刘易斯发明的
Jock Lewes invented it.
他给我们造了个原型炸♥弹♥
He cooked us up a prototype.
今晚 咱们就试试它们
Tonight, we're going to try them out.
你以前用过吗
You've never used them before?
没有 但是乔克·刘易斯很聪明
No, but Jock Lewes is very smart.
我确定会一切顺利
I'm sure we'll be fine.
这些都已经准备好了 在10分钟后爆♥炸♥ 对吗
These are all being primed and ready to go off in ten minutes, right?
从现在算10分钟
From now?
是啊、
From now.
所以我们应该他妈的继续下去 帕迪
So we should fucking get on with it, Paddy.
十分钟的时间足够了 孩子们
Ten minutes is plenty of time, boys.
足够干什么
Plenty of time for what?
他们喝醉了 帕迪
They're drunk, Paddy.
我们可以引爆♥炸♥弹 在他们发现之前就离开
We could blow the bombs and be gone before they know...
简单为上
Low-hanging fruit, ripe apples.
那些醉汉清醒之后又变回飞行员和工程师
Those drunks are pilots and engineers when they sober up.
所以管什么日内瓦公约还是什么公约
So to fuck with conventions, Geneva or otherwise.
这是咱们的事情 孩子们
This is our fucking work, boys.
这就是我们 杀或被杀
This is who we are, to kill and be killed.
任何太过公正 善良和高尚的人都可以离开
Any man too just and good and noble for work like this can stay behind,
去磨子弹 做一条漂亮的小项链
polish their bullets, make a nice wee necklace.
我就很淡定
Myself, I am tranquil.
别人邀请我去派对 我从来不去
I never go to parties to which I am invited anyway.
上
Go.
上 上 上
Go, go, go.
小心 汽油
需要打火机吗
Would you like a light?
给你
Here you are.
不 我其实是英国人
No. English, actually.
英国人
Inglese!
是
Si.
英国人
English.
你好
Hello!
该死
Fuck.
晚上好
Good evening.
找掩护
Take cover!
三分钟后 炸♥弹♥就炸了
Three minutes, the bombs go off!
这辆卡车也炸 -不太好
Including this truck! - Not ideal.
他们现在已经受够了 帕迪
They've had enough now, Paddy. Paddy!
帕迪
Paddy!
两分钟后炸毁飞机 伙计们 行动
Two minutes to blow the planes, boys. Move!
他妈的快去
Fucking move!
杰克
Jack?
一分钟内 这卡车就要炸了
In one minute, this truck's about to get a bit hot!
帮不上忙啊
Not helpful.
看好了 走
Come on! Move!
帕迪人呢
Where's Paddy?
他到底跑哪儿去了
Where on earth is he?
帕迪
Paddy!
帕迪
Paddy!
上
Go!
炸♥弹♥
The bombs!
快走
Move!
快
Go! Go!
帕迪
Paddy!
快回吉普车上
Get back to those Jeeps.
帕迪 跑快点
Paddy, hurry up!
帕迪
Paddy!
♪ I've got a feeling inside me ♪
♪ I guess these things have got to be ♪
♪ I've got a new rose I've got it good ♪
♪ Guess I knew that I always would ♪
♪ I can't stop to mess around ♪
♪ I got a brand-new rose in town ♪
♪ See the sun See the sun, it shines ♪
♪ I guess these things have got to be ♪
♪ I got a new rose I got it good... ♪
孩子们
Boys.
梅尔萨布雷加和艾季达比亚被炸成了地狱 长官
That's Mersa Brega and Agedabia blown to hell, sir.
好
Yes!
帕迪·梅恩在塔米特也是
And that's Paddy Mayne at Tamet.
而我现在 就在苏尔特的黑暗和寂静中
And here am I in the dark and silence in Sirte.
这不是比赛 长官 -当然他妈的是
It's not a competition, sir. - Of course it fucking is.
来吧
Come on.
花♥园♥城 开罗 英国总司令部
长官 来自情报部门的报告
Sir. Report from intelligence.
啊 亲爱的
Ah, my dear.
终于 我有一些真实的东西可以报告
At last, I have something to report that's actually true.
太他妈真实了
Actually fucking true.
截获的德国和意大利
Intercepted radio communications
空军指挥部之间的无线电通讯说
between the German and Italian Air Force commands
前天晚上
says that the night before last, 48 fighter bombers
48架战斗轰炸机和战斗机
and fighter aircraft were destroyed while on the ground
在两个不同的空军基地的地面上被摧毁
at two separate air bases - destroyed by men who appeared
被不知怎么就从沙漠里冒出来的人们摧毁
apparently from nowhere and disappeared into the desert.
另外 在梅尔萨·布雷加 17辆油罐车 补给卡车
Also, 17 fuel tankers, supply trucks, ammunition crates
弹♥药♥箱和爆♥炸♥物被摧毁
and explosives were destroyed at Mersa Brega.
显然 那些瞥见袭击者的少数人说
Apparently, those few who caught a glimpse of the attackers
他们没有穿制♥服♥ 看起来像野蛮人
said they wore no uniforms and looked like wild savages.
所以 他还活着
So he's alive.
最重要的是 我的作品活了下来
The important thing is that my creation is alive.
我认为 第一特种空勤旅L分遣队身上的迷雾
I think the mystery of what happened to L Detachment First SAS Brigade
可能被吹开了 长官
may have been solved, sir.
好吧 我觉得那个男孩赌赢了
Well, I think that boy might just have won his bet.
剧集 | SAS:叛逆勇士(2022) | 导航列表